• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ughhhhhh.

Please don't tell me ever what my number should be. Beside, not my fault I just followed the number above (and oh look who the poster above was).

But seriously. Don't. It's pointless because I don't care.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
473, I corrected it because it causes lots of confusion with other members.
You can ask everyone in here, the number gets out of hand if someone don't fix it asap.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
472, well I'm sorry to say this. But just cos your a moderator doesn't mean that you have the authority over me like you just did. I corrected like I said because of confusion.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Since when? You can just change the number and voila! problem solved.

I'm not telling you to not change the number. Changing the number when the first number was wrong is good. But telling me that I accidentally put down the wrong number is a waste of time and effort because I personally don't care. Tell whoever else you want. Just don't tell me.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
473, this is why I don't talk with moderators they think they're special, this is what I was talking about in the mods compliment thread.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This ... has nothing to do with me being a moderator. This is just my personal opinion and wants. I would be telling you the exact same thing if I was not a moderator.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
473, why so demanding? Like James said people complain if you don't change the number. Maybe if you look a couple posts before then you'd see that. That's why I fixed it. And if you send me a warning or infraction over this I'm taking it to an admin.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013

You're still missing the point. I'm not telling you not to change the number. That's silly.

Oh. I'm listed as male here. ah well. as a note i'm still female.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Was that to Hikari or me? If it was to me then.... ♥

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
^^this is what im talking about the number got messed up
facepalm.jpg

edit troll much? it says you male so im going with that

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
474?

But Hikari's also says she's male. Isn't that a little unfair?

I think this is all just a misunderstanding. :/ You didn't read what was said correctly and thus is came out unintentionally rude.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years

It's not rude if she has a gender problem, it's actually funny.

And also please stop changing the number, it hasn't gone that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back