• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekrom1066

Master of Ideals
Years

Kay then, I noticed she held an Eviolite.
Well, that would be placed on her grave in Celestial Tower.
But anyways, I'll just purify her spirit by ringing the bell.
Rest in peace~

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

On the next death battle they should make samus fight the woman in your theme
(I am betting on Samus. she can do anything with her varia suit)

TY

Not knowing about Nova's abilities, eh?
Well she is perma-cloaked, can EMP any mechanical thing and can mind control people >:D

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

ah well thats a close one. samus's varia suit isnt made of anything mechanical. its made of alien technology. the mind controlling would be a problem though..........

TY

As far as i know Nova can mind control anyone and anything (i mind controlled 3 Battlecruisers with her xD)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

For some reason I now remember a certain badass woman from the red alert games. Tanya

Spoiler:

and the mind controlling makes me think of yuri lol

Spoiler:

TY

Tanya was amazing in RA2, shame she isnt that awesome in RA3, in RA3 she looks more like a Barbie doll ;-;

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

nah you should be hating fegelein. I am quite sure that was his latest antic. taking control of windows so he can get rid of our food lol....oh well speak of the devil. Fegelein has appeared right in front of us.
photo.jpg

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

lol. Well anyway I think I am going to watch some more hitler parodies so I can hear him scream FEGELIN again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back