• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Correction: Umbr30n has handed YOU over to Team Rocket.

PS: You were wrong. YOU need to edit. YOU were ninja'd.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope. Hikari is right. Just finished counting. Count from the top of the page and you'll see it.

Years

You know what Peaches? I have been ninja'd over 300 times in this one incarnation of the Gender Race.

Umbr30n is the main culprit, he cheats his way to the bottom.

It's not fun, I have edited almost all of my posts from the last week.

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

O REALLY?!

Pokestick: 31
    Golurk: 33 (THAT IS NOT RIGHT SO OBJECTION HIKARI AND MOD- THAT'S MEANT TO BE 30)
    Shadow: 32 (29)
    Hikari: 33 (30)
    Me: 29 (Where it SHOULD be)
    Excadrill: 28.
    Hikari: 32 (29 it needs to be).
    Me: 28 (Where it SHOULD be)
    Binary: 32 (29 it needs to be)

SO objection, if you don't believe me check those posts. Oh and Binary I know I can't really trust you cause you're a mod.

Besides, Hikari tests various methods to get us boys off! SHE is the cheater! Maybe if she counted correctly, there would be no problems!

Yeah, I may of missed counting, but the thing shown is where Hikari's counting totally messed up. I can tell a mod has been editing my posts around here cause sometimes edits don't show up according to my computer!

Years

O REALLY?!

Pokestick: 31
    Golurk: 33 (THAT IS NOT RIGHT SO OBJECTION HIKARI AND MOD- THAT'S MEANT TO BE 30)
    Shadow: 32 (29)
    Hikari: 33 (30)
    Me: 29 (Where it SHOULD be)
    Excadrill: 28.
    Hikari: 32 (29 it needs to be).
    Me: 28 (Where it SHOULD be)
    Binary: 32 (29 it needs to be)

SO objection, if you don't believe me check those posts. Oh and Binary I know I can't really trust you cause you're a mod.

Besides, Hikari tests various methods to get us boys off! SHE is the cheater! Maybe if she counted correctly, there would be no problems!

I count correctly but I'm forced into editing cos of you being such a ninja. You are like too fast for me, and even then the streaking rule doesn't apply here.

You should check out the other counting threads - The Count To Infinity and Don't Let The Modz Say Zero. They are almost as fun as this.

But yeah, I got ninja'd so many times here before you even came.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokestick is not at the top of the page lmao.

And hey, hey. No need to say things like that, all right? When have I ever done anything that leads you to believe you can't trust me? It's a bit unfair to me to say that, don't you think? I don't like to be treated differently just because I happen to be a moderator here. I'm a person just like you.

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    I count correctly but I'm forced into editing cos of you being such a ninja. You are like too fast for me, and even then the streaking rule doesn't apply here.

You should check out the other counting threads - The Count To Infinity and Don't Let The Modz Say Zero. They are almost as fun as this.

But yeah, I got ninja'd so many times here before you even came.

@Binary:

Unfunny shiny vid.
    Cheren pics.
    Fake Oshawott army.
    Flaming posts saying things like:

Hikari10 said:
    Go away or I will unleash my Oshawott army!

I don't care if the mod argues back 'cause I know I'm right from PREVIOUS PAGES.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years

Diablo edit that to 33, Umbreon 32... blame Umbreon for the numbers messing up. He literally strikes you just while you are posting.

And hey, I ain't no flame! I'm just doing some LOL's.

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Diablo edit that to 33, Umbreon 32... blame Umbreon for the numbers messing up. He literally strikes you just while you are posting.

And hey, I ain't no flame! I'm just doing some LOL's.

Blame Hikari! She doesn't even realise what numbers are correct and which aren't. Sure, I ninja people, but SERIOUSLY?! You are known to distract the boys and cheat!

Besides, I've been posting slower lately.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Counted from Page 64. I am not blaming anyone so please stop the bickering. Thank you. I don't think anyone is trying to cheat. This is a counting game. In Other Trivia. They are known for number screw ups. There is no need for any type of arguing (which I was not doing, thank you.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This is my last post for the night. Please play nice. Otherwise I will have to pull out some red and yellow cards (which in all honestly? Should have already) and I really don't want to do so (hence why I haven't).

So yes. Please try to have fun for the remainder of this thread, or I don't think we'll allow another version of this game. Other Trivia should be fun. Nothing else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back