• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I guess those protesting against my signature are saying this:

Hikari, we love the hidden joke in your current signature but we miss Oshawott.

Y U NO OSHAWOTT?

Years

So many memes. Must jump off cliff. :(

@Hikari: Keep your avy and sig, I like this set better. :/

What? But that other avy and sig suits my personality! It even spawned that running gag I love to laugh at! Y U MAKE HIKARI LESS FUNNY?

Well, Oshawott is iconic in my case but you never know what tricks I do with my avatars and signatures.

@Musketeer No, that guy was not Julian Assange.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years

Guess I was way off then. :P

*does a quick Google search*
    FFFFFFUUUUUUU.....
    I'm a derp.

Anyway,
    My opinion is that this theme looks better. I especially like the avatar, which I recognize from dA.

Years

Guess I was way off then. :P

*does a quick Google search*
    FFFFFFUUUUUUU.....
    I'm a derp.

Anyway,
    My opinion is that this theme looks better. I especially like the avatar, which I recognize from dA.

Yeah, you can say this is one of my fave themes. Not as much as that other one but it's still enjoyable to look at.

And btw what did you search?

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years

A picture of Julian Assange. Now that I concentrate on the two, he looks nothing like the news anchor in your other theme.

EDIT: Also looked more closely at your other signature picture, and saw the hidden joke referring to said news anchor. That's how I just distinguished the two. :/

Ice Car

Banned
    Years

Then why don't you just ignore it? She obviously directed that meme at someone else, and you're calling it obnoxious.

Technically it wasn't addressed to anyone. Also, my displeasure is directed at the meme, not at the person. I have nothing against Hikari.

It's also kind of hard to ignore when every other post is a meme post. I used to be like that but I grew out of it...

In other news, I just got teh Iron Boots and OMGOSH IT'S AN ITEM RATHER THAN EQUIPMENT THIS TIME. Having to enter the menu every time I wanted to equip or unequip was such a hassle in the N64 and GCN versions. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong, but I swear you move a lot faster underwater when you have the iron boots equipped now.

droomph

weeb
    Years

HIKARI DO WHAT HIKARI WANTS. ANY OPPOSERS WILL BE DEMOLISHED

trust me that's happened to me and it's not pretty -looks at body cast- yeap so don't do it.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
    Years
  • 106 watchin scary movie 3
    The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Years

I've had my laugh... but I like being Oshawott.

And it came at the right time cos I made some new Pokemon themes.

Although I've got a surprise for my birthday...

HIKARI DO WHAT HIKARI WANTS. ANY OPPOSERS WILL BE DEMOLISHED

trust me that's happened to me and it's not pretty -looks at body cast- yeap so don't do it.

That's right, I do what I want.

I loved being funny and it was something unique for me, but I will always be the Crazy Oshawott Girl.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back