• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2013
    232 "To dance the bamba, you need a little grace"
    And changing the subject, writer's block is a female dog.

EDIT: Ninja'd and uh ... the number's all changed up?

Years

I wish my Spanish was better. Mis translations ain't good at times when I speak to a latin girl.
    Latin y Espanol .... ahh I see what you trying to do :P
    I'm not even sure how to talk to a girl.

Becuase I'm not supposed to be like hey girl nice.
    Cuz like That ain't appropiate. that works on the girls I'm around cuz they don't know any better. Dangle money, compliments, and some (verbal)abuse or disrespect... with confidence you could have anyone.

...Yeah I'm not about that, but you you respectful and stuff that don't work.
    I'm on the waiting list.
    these girls don't know what it's like to be treated right, and these boys don't know how to approach these girls, and picking people up has changed from the 90's to today. in the 90's you had to have real confidence, but now all you need is some Instagram / FB Swag, and fake mojo.

e--------e

Wishcash eat this post.

Years
  • #Kasa Casa De Mi Padre is a corny movie. Don't waste your life on it.

@Ljinn Lecrae is a rapper. He has some of the best bars in the rap game. He has a CD named Gravity. It is on youtube. The whole album.
    Reach Records

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back