• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

YOU TWO. I should have known.

If it takes anything for this Memetic Goddess to avoid extradition to Sweden raise the numbers, you must face the memes.

The Gender Race!

My avatar wants a word with you.

Years

You should have said 407 since I ninja'd you.

I must stop these bad boys... I have an idea!

Watch this video if you dare, even if I have to try and avoid extradition to the US raise the numbers.

Spoiler:

You really are BAD BOYS.

Years

Watch out Tyler, edit that cos it might be spam.

You are wanted in the US on espionage charges for re-leaking the Pentagon Papers.

Years

I did a post like that and boom, I was reported for spam, almost causing me to threaten to leave PC.

Now, back on track.

Mr. TylerSymes is wanted in the US on 108 counts of espionage charges for apparent work with Wikileaks, even running the organisation since *Hikari's avatar* got into legal trouble involving Sweden.

Years

Stop. Hikari says you are facing the same charges as Tyler.

Mr. Mooseqwert is wanted in the US on 108 counts of espionage charges for apparent work with Wikileaks, even running the organisation since *Hikari's avatar* got into legal trouble involving Sweden. He also receives additional charges of aiding the enemy.

Now, this number will count up unless you admit.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Hola. If I'm correct the number goes up if I'm female...so either I am correct or I am extremely confused with my gender. *checks to be sure*

Years

You should have said 409.

You count up if you are a girl, or down if you a boy.

Anyways, it's about time I got another female player cos two boys are owning me...

Years

Tyler... we are gaining on you.

Now, admit you leaked 108 secret documents regarding details of Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 or you face extradition to Japan.

Years

I do... but I don't want the games' details spoiled.

Get out or I will show you Collateral Murder again... cos I think you were the one filming that video.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back