• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Considering my browsing speed isn't the greatest with Chrome and this connection, plus how I always put so much effort into trying to create well-thought-through posts, such a duel would likely leave you a victor.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

BP, I am surprised you don't think Hikari or me is crazy. Have you seen my post spree. I mean, that isn't all that crazy, but HIKARI!

Don't call me BP please. I prefer being called Peaches.

I remember posting all over this place myself. Though I don't think I've ever taken up the whole page. Pokemon Trivia is another story though. But Quality > Quantity.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Considering my browsing speed isn't the greatest with Chrome and this connection, plus how I always put so much effort into trying to create well-thought-through posts, such a duel would likely leave you a victor.

I have terrible internet too atm. My internet is bad because I live in a forest-y area. I just open up multiple tabs. I hope that isn't illegal here.

Years

It appears BulbaNewsNOW has leaked the Australian release date of Black 2 & White 2... and it is apparently the same day as the European release.

It's unconfirmed at this stage but totally unexpected.

LadyAyeka

Warlord of Aurora
    Years

Looks like LadyAyeka is nailing this for a first-timer.

You'll become a pro in no time.

Why thank you! :) I did go and read the rules first though...and I have a keen eye for detail (including typos). Pokestick probably just forgot what number she was on.

Anyway, moving on...

Years

Whoops LadyAyeka, you got Pokestick gender confused.

I'm clearly a girl despite most of my avatars/signatures looking male.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back