• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation 5 / Future Generations Speculation Thread + Wishlist

What do u think the starters element will be in gen V

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
I wouldnt mind seeing new types like light or virus, but Im scared that they might completely screw up the playing field. In gen II, the dark and steel type additions were needed. I really dont see the need for new types, but Im curious how it will affect the games.
Psychic= light, poison=virus.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
The only things I want are a dark gym, a dragon and normal Eevee, The first gym not to be rock but bug or normal. Also hoping for a fire priority move to kill scizor.

lucariojon

{Ruff Rabbit}
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'd kinda like a G/S/C remake rather then a gen 5, or at least a return to johto after the elite4.
But that's off topic so...
More ghost pokemon. I'd like a ghost/steel and a ghost/dragon (another one, one is not enough, and I know about giratina origin).
And you can pick one member of your team to come outside of the poke ball and follow you around.
And dragon/fire. How has that now happened yet? And an evil team which doesn't suck as much as it's name. Team rocket, suckish name=suckish guys.
Uuuuh, how bout, Omega Death Construct (yes, O.C.D...), coolish name=Scary guys who DON'T train wurmples or suck. Well, ima go do stuff.

you got ur wish.there heart gold and soul silver =P
icon10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back