• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation 5 / Future Generations Speculation Thread + Wishlist

What do u think the starters element will be in gen V

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abe

Years
    I think it would be cool if the starters could become (at their final evo) dragon type (water/dragon, fire/dragon & grass/dragon) I think it might be cool. tehe! umm I would also like to see team rocket again. Also for the fossil pokemon, it would be awesome to see a "tyrannosaurus rex" pokemon (rock/dark), a zebra/pegasus pokemon (ice/flying), a weird pokemon that imitates an specific pokemon, a only female pokemon that looks like Frankenstein (electric/psychic), a really big millipede (bug/ghost) and I don't know!!! More cool looking and, also, strong pokemons

Also evolutions for: Jynx, Muk, Tropius, Girafarig, Spinda and some others.

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Maybe some kind of radioactive pokemon that emits beta and alpha parti-mon. That'd be awesome

BoomOfThe4thWall

IF YOU JUST BELIEEEEEVE
    Years
    Evolutions they need for Gen. 5:

Toarstoak (Fire/Steel) - Toarkoal is not very good on his own, so what better way to improve him than make him into a MANLY TRAIN TURTLE.

Rachurai (Lightning) - Pikachu gets no respect these days, what with all the "LOLPLUSLEMINUNPACHIRISU" shap going down, the P-man dserves to be the first pokemon with a 4-stage evolutionary line.

Tikrossir (Bug) - Pinsir and Heracross always looked so similar to me, I always thought they were related. A pre-evo should be made to connect them.

Cybrix (Steel) - And throw in a more robotic version of Steelix while your'e at it.

Starecks (Fighting/Flying) - An alternate evo for Staravia, what with Staraptor's epic moveset of CLOSE COMBAT MANLINESS.

Mind Forme Meganium (Grass/Psychic), Body Forme Feraligator (Water/Fighting), and Spirit Forme Typhlosion (Fire/ Ghost) - The Johto starters just plain deserve alternate forms with special attacks. Especially Typhlosion, who had to suffer from "LAWL NERF 4 U" syndrome in Gen 3. I am dead serious, I wont forgive Game Freak until they make Typhlosion awesome again.

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    GRRRR... No Pikachu evoltions EVA!!!

And Typhlosion never lost its awesomeness. It pwns on Diamond!!

Years
    i personaly think for starters pkmn grass/ghost,fire/psychic,water/dragon
    new forms for suicune,entei,raikou since they are reincarnates of there original form also lugia and ho-oh
    preevolutions to meowth,farfeched,syther,pinser,kangaskahn
    evolutions to golduck,electrode,pinser,kangaskahn,arcinine,ninetails,mr.mime,jinx
    returnof magma,aqua,rocket
    advanced radio system
    seasonal system
    day & night
    multiple regions at least johto,kanto & maybe hoenn or southern islands
    seasonal pokemon maybe one that evolves every season
    legendary gardians-grass/dragon,water/flying,thunder/dark
    other type combos fire/ice, thunder/ice, grass/steel, dark/bug, dark/steel, fire/bug, thunder/fire, steel/ice
    Sorry,but these ideas suck.Same to the dude that thinks that Darkrai should have a pre-evo.
    *Gets shot*
    *Gets Infracted*

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Sorry,but these ideas suck.Same to the dude that thinks that Darkrai should have a pre-evo.
    *Gets shot*
    *Gets Infracted*

there have been ridiculous amounts of ridiculous suggestions here, like a fire/bug pokemon wtf???
    suggestions have to make sense people

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I really think that seasons and a better weather system would be great. It should be able to rain everywhere. Also, since the Movies have been geared towards old Europe lately I would like to see African/Egyptian themed 5th gem films and legends.

Last edited:
    Years
    Also, since the Movies have been geared towards old Europe lately I would like to see African/Egyptian themed 5th gem films and legends.

*Thinks of Yu-Gi-Oh*
    That might actually work.
    I mean...Ash going to egypt...Ash finds UnKnown,meets some Archeologists,new legendary pokemon are awakened.
    That might actually work Haza :chu:

And shiny Pokemon should vary in a bit more than external color.
    Delta species Pokemon have like, completely altered types.
    If you spend 6 hours searching for a shiny, at least be rewarded for it!

Best idea in the thread (that i've read).
    I mean.Imagine finding a shiny Growlithe.But it can learn some more dark attacks and maybe it's ability is different too.It would be really nice except hackers would mess it up -_-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    I think the starters will be the same... If they were gonna change that they would've by now.
    I wanna see one more type.... Maybe Sun or something like that.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    there have been ridiculous amounts of ridiculous suggestions here, like a fire/bug pokemon wtf???
    suggestions have to make sense people

Hey, don't knock Pyrocah, the demon cockroach pokemon!

(PS. I invented him. He evolves from Rocah, who can also evolve into Durocah, a pokemon with very high defense/special defense/HP. It's evolution depends on whether its attack/sp. attack or defense/sp. defense is higher.)

(PSS. No, I don't need to get out more.)

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I think both indeed too soon to speak of scene generation, I would be satisfied me that in Wi-Fi is unusable Hacked Pokémon & irregular Pokémon, is my desire.

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Here's what I want in the next gen games:
    • A villian team that focuses on prehistoric pokemon.
    • A story that focuses on the world of prehistoric pokemon.
    • Fossil pokemon to recieve their own type.
    • For the ??? type to be revealed.
    • Not only one main region, but a whole world dedicated to prehistoric pokemon. Which means a prehistoric dex, and a new dex for the new gen pokemon.
    • A more developed relationship system. For the designers to look past a simple friendship system with pokemon.
    • Better Contest.
    • For contests to be spread out throughout the new region again.
    • Give the player a choice between participating in the regional league, and taking up the contest league.
    • Turn the regional league into an actual tournament, then you face the Elite Four.
    • For occasional challenges from other trainers after you become champ.
    • If you lose you have to face all the gym leaders again.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    I still think there needs to be a goat pokemon. ;D
    Spoiler:

Pleased now?

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
    My Ideas:

- Character Customization: It'll be cool if we can customize our characters, I'll give them an afro. :)
    - Go to Other Regions: Sure, there won't be enough memory for that but use common sense: "5th Generation". It may be possible. OR maybe we can transfer our character Whatever.
    - NO more Pokemons: Please, yes they say newer is better, but look at the Pokedex already, 493 pokemons to catch and you expect us to catch MORE?! If you did that Gamefreak...
    - Change the Storyline!: All Original Pokemon games have the same storyline, New trainer, PWN Gyms, PWN Bad Guys, PWN the Elite 4, PWN the Champion, PWN and catch the legendaries, etc. Maybe add some bad guys that stole the Champion's pokemons, and you must get it back.

...And that's all I can think of...
    One more thing: ADD MORE SIDEQUESTS, SECRET BOSSES, etc.

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    No more new pokemon? 493 isn't enough! In this world there are more than 493 species of pokemon. Look at Digimon. They've got thousands of digimon. WE need thousands of pokemon.

Years
    When you think about it, 493 pokemon isn't that much when you factor out non fully evolved pokemon, as well as pokemon that are overall useless, and, in my opinion are considered "fillers". Good examples of this are: Luvdisc, Illumise, Volbeat, Kricketune, Beedril, Unown, Corsola, Delibird, and many, many more.

Of course these pokemon can still be used, but I personally found even just trying to play through the game with them was incredibly irritating. They're just overall bad pokemon that have nearly nothing special or unique about them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back