• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation - ABY's Thriving Clan

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Hahah sounds cool man lol I like the "OMG ABY WHAT IS IT!?"

and this sounds interesting, I've never used a Sneasel before but maybe I'll try it if it all works out o.o

I don't really need one though so either don't make me one or make mine last and I wish you the best of luck in breeding, considering I don't breed too much I don't really have anythign with good IVS to help with but if you want I can help EV training them and giving them to other members. ;o

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Well, the Sneasel's there for the voluntary breeding; I needed a new one myself, so I thought "Hey, let's get others in the clan some too." It's my own lil event, and I'll post it under events on front post, which I'll make as well.

ABYAY

Years
    oooh do i get a sneasel too it sound slike its an ev training challenge

Every member who wants one gets one. Currently I have 18 Jollys bred, but IVs are still uncertain; going to check them here soon though. I'm looking at 7 required to complete the event.

ABYAY

Years
    as of now, here's the best one and only keeper.

HP - 16
    atk - 30
    def - 30
    sp. atk - 30
    sp. def - 25
    speed - 28

I actually don't prefer cloning because I don't know what it is to be precise or the process. I have one more bunch to test for today (doing so with Andy)

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
    as of now, here's the best one and only keeper.

HP - 16
    atk - 30
    def - 30
    sp. atk - 30
    sp. def - 25
    speed - 28

I actually don't prefer cloning because I don't know what it is to be precise or the process. I have one more bunch to test for today (doing so with Andy)

its done over the gts exerting a"halfway point" in which a system shutdown leaves a poke in the party/pc and on the gts. then the copy on the gts is collected leaving 2 of the same poke

ABYAY

Years
    Aye, so now I get it, but I wish to not lose my currently only good Sneasel in an accident over it.

Yeah, out of 18, only 1 was good enough to continue on.

ABYAY

Years
    well, if it's safe, I'll just send my current one over. I wanna see if I can get another one better in a last ditch effort first though.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Ok, I gave it some thought and I would like to join your club please ABYAY?:cheeky:

ABYAY

Years
    To Bass - Welcome to the Generation; simply said. Since the Sneasel event still isn't closed out, are you still willing to get one? If so, I can get Hammerhead to clone it for you.

To Loto - All of us in the end are going to become EV trainers in the end; the first step I suppose is to show how much better EV trained pokemon are than non-EV trained.

Andy1582

Stratigist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2008
    Well, this new sneasel will probibly outdate my old Weavile ( 20 Ninjas ) by a mile...

Oh, and just for some kicks, I came up with random ideas for fights ( No, not real fights, just some things to be funny )

Beautifly vs Butterfree ( Both butterflies....so yea... I see rivalry here )
    Cascoon vs silicoon ( yea...I find this one weird.... )
    Seedot lvl 3 vs Margikarp lvl 3 ( SPLASH WARS!! )

lol thats my random ideas

Back