• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation - ABY's Thriving Clan

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Bass, I'll tell you that over PM.

Anyway, a news flash about the Sneasel giveaway; please... PM me, note me, get my attention soon enough so I can send them to everyone. That way, I can start on another giveaway/event. I think people just joined and then ignored this clan...I seek dedicated people. Hammerhead, Andy, and Veno I know are with everything because Hammerhead assisted with the Sneasel event. Some people go ahead and leave me some feedback on what's been happening.

Andy, I think you mean Hoppip vs. Magikarp. Whoever is faster would lose. Struggle first with low attack = fail.

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
    Bass, I'll tell you that over PM.

Anyway, a news flash about the Sneasel giveaway; please... PM me, note me, get my attention soon enough so I can send them to everyone. That way, I can start on another giveaway/event. I think people just joined and then ignored this clan...I seek dedicated people. Hammerhead, Andy, and Veno I know are with everything because Hammerhead assisted with the Sneasel event. Some people go ahead and leave me some feedback on what's been happening.

Andy, I think you mean Hoppip vs. Magikarp. Whoever is faster would lose. Struggle first with low attack = fail.

hey ABWAY...i just bred 5 sneasels as part of a project for someone and look at this....SO CLOSE!

30-31/31/24/18/12/30-31 inner focus...but guess what! Its brave!GOD DAMN IT!

ABYAY

Years
    I'm going to send you a Jolly Sneasel that's female with an Everstone. Get those 2 stats, then it's going to be cloned by ya, and ultimately, the new event Weavile.

Goldenhammerhead

Years
    I'm going to send you a Jolly Sneasel that's female with an Everstone. Get those 2 stats, then it's going to be cloned by ya, and ultimately, the new event Weavile.

no........i dont need the sneasel...i have a jolly ditto with 3 31 IVs and this is for a breeding project on smogon and only i and the other person will have the right to redistibute.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    dude...poor sugestion..a typical way of ladder climbing. for the note teaming up a small and a very small group in an attempt to combat a very large group will accomplish nothing.

Smart thinking :D

*Stares at ABYAY and ponders for a while before leaving*

Goldenhammerhead

Years
    Okay not meaning to be bosy....but we need to come up with a way to combat "the clan" member wise. We NEED some recruiting power...if i remember corretely the clan first started with a massive tourney/battle the leader of the joint setting for a great prize and membership in the group...this could work for us as im sure we could put in some good prizes and a challenge from these angles:

Prizes:
    He have some battlers that could clone discarded battle pokes.........
    Breeders that could clone good IV pokes....
    I fall into both these categories.

Challenge:
    He have ABYAY, me and heaps of battlers that could battle others a bit....or exort connections to get some good ones to help.
    He could also hold breeding comps.

See where im coming from? Tell me if you think we should try this stuff.

ABYAY

Years
    Okay, allow me to elaborate something real quick. We are NOT ready to take on The Clan yet. As of now, the only people I know who EV train are me, Andy (he's getting to my level), Venomancer, and Deano. I don't know about Knight or Loto yet, but you get the point. I know Shadow of Fears and Bass don't as of yet, but that'll be a conversion we'll do over time.

Ooka... you're just itching to face me again aren't you? We just seem to have this even matchup vs. one another.

I know in skills and strategies, The Clan is overall better and has taken control of some of the better members. However, although we're small, if we all work together and rise in power together, we just might by chance have a chance. Just remember one word: SPARTANS! lol we do that, and the Persians (The Clan) will have a much rougher time against us.

Basically, we need more time and recruitment. I do occasional mini-events such as the Sneasel giveaway for an example, and I'm planning something new here soon.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Okay, allow me to elaborate something real quick. We are NOT ready to take on The Clan yet. As of now, the only people I know who EV train are me, Andy (he's getting to my level), Venomancer, and Deano. I don't know about Knight or Loto yet, but you get the point. I know Shadow of Fears and Bass don't as of yet, but that'll be a conversion we'll do over time.

Ooka... you're just itching to face me again aren't you? We just seem to have this even matchup vs. one another.

I know in skills and strategies, The Clan is overall better and has taken control of some of the better members. However, although we're small, if we all work together and rise in power together, we just might by chance have a chance. Just remember one word: SPARTANS! lol we do that, and the Persians (The Clan) will have a much rougher time against us.

Basically, we need more time and recruitment. I do occasional mini-events such as the Sneasel giveaway for an example, and I'm planning something new here soon.

It doesn't matter , if your members are good that lack of EV training
    will be made up in skill , thas what happens with me and my types of my team ^^

ABYAY

Years
    lol conquer the world... That sounds better. Just PM me any pokemon you do get. I too would've done the Breeder's Guild thing, but I don't have any high IV dittos to start off things, nor the time needed to breed for 5 hours. My luck isn't so good.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Actually, any imperfect Spartan is killed within minutes of birth :D

(Why do you think our members keep dissapearing :o)

ABYAY

Years
    Well, that's another one down then for EV training.

And Ooka... I don't know why your clan is diminishing, you tell me O_o

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Well, that's another one down then for EV training.

And Ooka... I don't know why your clan is diminishing, you tell me O_o

due to inactivity , but were making A GIANT COMEBACK stupid spartans .... ;)

Back