• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    A very own member of the PokeCommunity posted his guess in the art section:

The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Thread: Click

okay read through 3 pages..and like some of the pics (this one being my fav), I like the grass raptor and fire pig...but I am not feeling the water one. I hate the spots and its eyes are just...weird looking. I can't remember what pkmn has them but one already does. Also don't like the shades of blue it is.

think we will be seeing an awesome bug legend soon?

aarggghhhh, i'm ugly. bug/flying or bug/dark

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    If I ever use it Im naming it BBQ
    rofl. I thought the SAME thing when I saw that picture.
    The one on the left looks like it'd be a grass starter imo.
    I hope the grass starter is cute. ;; We haven't had a insanely cute grass starter since chikorita, and that's srsly disappointing.
    Dear father in Heaven I'm scared of what that one in the middle looks like!
    It looks like a bugs bunny and ms. piggy had a baby. :((
    I have like no idea of what the one on the right is... like srsly.
    rofl.
    But yeah I can't wait to see what they really look like! I hipe their cute despite having ugly silhouettes. :)

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Then that would be a Dragonfly.......Yanma would have a big legendary brother

but they didn't make Yanma or Yanmega a bug/dragon, Yanmega is bug/flying for some odd reason..and can it even learn fly?

:D megakabutarymon! ahh good times. But I mean like a pretty bug type, a fairy of some sort (uh oh Im thinking of digimon again)

Maybe a dragon/bug legendary?

A pretty bug type would be okay if it had a decent learnset. Not too small, but not too big. Though I imagine a pretty bug would be like bug/psychic and would be as small as Jirachi or celebi (but powerful).

Last edited:

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Sooooo
    Hey ppl did i miss much?
    ( of course i couldn´t even find the page i last posted )

put it this way...bluerange left around 7 last night (US central time) and he had to go through 8 pages...I left around midnight and has to go through 3....you gotta lot of catching up to do :). But did you see the starter pkmn? We were discussing what they looked like (after the long battle yesterday about whether or not the one on the left was the fire or grass type)...then it went to talking about bug legendaries..

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    still tihnk grass on top, and im probably right since oyu all think grass is left, its usually the opposite of wat everyone thinks, and im usually correct lmao XD

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I didn't read them, I just browsed through, I read some, but luckily I didn't miss much. It was all new typing talk -snooze fest- While I was actually snoozing xD

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
    put it this way...bluerange left around 7 last night (US central time) and he had to go through 8 pages...I left around midnight and has to go through 3....you gotta lot of catching up to do :). But did you see the starter pkmn? We were discussing what they looked like (after the long battle yesterday about whether or not the one on the left was the fire or grass type)...then it went to talking about bug legendaries..

Cool :D
    just for the record, i left nearly 11 yesterday, at the time poke sunday was starting, so i think it was 11, then i won´ty even try to find the last page
    oh one more thing
    if You don´t Wanna picture a burned face guy with claws on the right hand raping you at night in your dreamz and killing u after, do not watch Nightmare on Elm Street, seriously, he talks pevert and evil at the same time,
    IT´S WEIRD AS HELL!

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    still tihnk grass on top, and im probably right since oyu all think grass is left, its usually the opposite of wat everyone thinks, and im usually correct lmao XD

yeah me too, but slowly I'm starting to accept that the grass maybe the one on the left (like u said though the grass is usually on top)..I guess we'll see tomorrow or later on next week. I'm fine with a grass pig and fire raptor..but grass raptor and fire pig sound cooler.

edit: oh, btw..if it is a grass raptor then I'm thinking that it will be grass/dark..I was wondering for a minute..then I remembered raptors have sharp teeth, so this one must be able to learn a dark type move...bite & crunch..then I thought what other type would go good with a raptor besdies grass and then dark just popped up in my head. The top one, if fire, could be a pig and like volroc said mud is like 90% water..and I thought ground would be the type most resembling mud..so fire/ground.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    The Gen 5 Starters

Okay, I think they look really cool while some people think they will be lame. I like the speculations on the grass one, it looks like it will be pretty cool. Can't wait to get a DS and start playin' some Pokemon games again!

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Cool :D
    just for the record, i left nearly 11 yesterday, at the time poke sunday was starting, so i think it was 11, then i won´ty even try to find the last page
    oh one more thing
    if You don´t Wanna picture a burned face guy with claws on the right hand raping you at night in your dreamz and killing u after, do not watch Nightmare on Elm Street, seriously, he talks pevert and evil at the same time,
    IT´S WEIRD AS HELL!

I don't like horror films, well most, so lol don't count of me seeing it! If you thought about that.then imagine having a pkmn there with you to rip him to shreds.

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
    Ok, after seeing the last image of the starters i just think this:
    The fire one is the raptor looking thing
    the grass is the pig and water´s the.......bear thing

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    yeah me too, but slowly I'm starting to accept that the grass maybe the one on the left (like u said though the grass is usually on top)..I guess we'll see tomorrow or later on next week. I'm fine with a grass pig and fire raptor..but grass raptor and fire pig sound cooler.

fire raptor idea :P

grass raptor idea :P

if its grass ill just have to live, but they better give me a good lookin, and usable fire type this time, ponyta& rapidash suck in lower levels, flareon isnt worth it, magmar isnt my style, and chimchar was a knock off.

im goin wit fire raptor, with a tail like flygons :P

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Okay, I think they look really cool while some people think they will be lame. I like the speculations on the grass one, it looks like it will be pretty cool. Can't wait to get a DS and start playin' some Pokemon games again!

black & white might be on the 3DS...no confirmtions yet, and I think at first Nintendo said it would be on the regular DS, but knowing them putting it on the 3DS would be an awesome way to boost sales of the handheld.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    All I know is, we're all going to be shocked out of our pants when we see the real things. Even which is which will be surprising, I mean the Bear could be a Grass one, like a Panda.
    ▲It's cool how that was this page's first post :P

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
    I don't like horror films, well most, so lol don't count of me seeing it! If you thgouth about that.then imagine having a pkmn there with you to rip him to shreds.

I don´t really like thriller movies as well, but knowing it´s a remake of a classic i wanted to know what hapens in the end, and for tha record again,
    Everyone, yeah EVERYONE there aplauded in the end.
    so i´m just gonna put it in a spoil:
    Spoiler:

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    black & white might be on the 3DS...no confirmtions yet, and I think at first Nintendo said it would be on the regular DS, but knowing them putting it on the 3DS would be an awesome way to boost sales of the handheld.

Nope, it is definately on teh DS, for one, it sais DS on teh official site, 2, this game is being released this summer in Japan and 3. the screens are regular DS size. how many times do we have to go through this?

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

Nope, it is definately on teh DS, for one, it sais DS on teh official site, 2, this game is being released this summer in Japan and 3. the screens are regular DS size. how many times do we have to go through this?

a couple dozen :P lol jk!

i hope its for DS lite, cuz i cant go runnin off to get another system, i still havnt gotten the DSi, which i really need to cuz my DS lites touch screen is goin wonky on me T^T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back