• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
  • That PM is not me. If I had information like that and was allowed to post it, I'd have done it on my site.

Also, Pokémon Sunday has only revealed things like 3 times in their 250 episodes. Don't expect things every week

I think people can tell who is who, the imposter only just joined and has a difference in his name, and we know that if the info was true that it would be on the site.

Anyways, enough about the false stuff, anything else to discuss?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Also, Pokémon Sunday has only revealed things like 3 times in their 250 episodes. Don't expect things every week
    Didnt they reveal heartgold and soulsilver? Including new gameplay every week before it came it? Thats more then 3! Heh...

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Didnt they reveal heartgold and soulsilver? Including new gameplay every week before it came it? Thats more then 3! Heh...
    Once they revealed HG/SS - the gameplay itself is nothing new. We know the game is to be released so all that's left is to see it being played. The game releases are the only ones that count as new in this scenario.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Once they revealed HG/SS - the gameplay itself is nothing new. We know the game is to be released so all that's left is to see it being played. The game releases are the only ones that count as new in this scenario.
    Okay i see what he means now :\ Dont forget gen 5 (that is what this topic is about)!

Does anyone think we should exspect seeing anymore new pokemon before the 13th movie is relseased? Or maybe after? I dont think so but what do you guys think?

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I think that we'll see more new Pokemon about a month after the release of the thirteenth movie. It just seems like the most appropriate time. Not to mention the fact that we (at lease the Japanese Pokemon fans) will be pumped up for action afer the movie release.

SirFluffysworth

Your Mother
    Years
  • I think that we'll see more new Pokemon about a month after the release of the thirteenth movie. It just seems like the most appropriate time. Not to mention the fact that we (at lease the Japanese Pokemon fans) will be pumped up for action afer the movie release.

Unless there is one or two more new Pokemon in the 13th movie. In that case, they would probably be released to the public a few weeks before the movie. I really hope that they do anyway <_<

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    So I'll assume no new news on Pokemon Sunday?

That'd be cool if they were future versions of the two but I think we need clearer images. Anyways it's totally clear that Zoroark is causing problems and pissing off the dogs. I'm actually kind of excited for JUly 10th now. :P

(That pm is so fake, it can't be real, 3 HM's...ew.)

Future versions of who? I wanna know.

Nintengod

Elite Battler &amp; Contest Master
    Years
  • I agree with everybody else on the PM. Why would they have 3 TMs (which I'm sure is supposed to mean HM in the PM)? In addition, I can't remember where, but someone said that Gen 5 will not be the last generation. The most solid proof I have is that serebii.net didn't update the news page with the information. I think somebody is just trying to get some sick kicks or something.

~Prof. W.

It was one of gamefreak's directors. That pm is so fake. The arceus movie said there could be 1000s of pkmn. Why would they stop at 600ish? That's horibad logic. Nintendo will still make millions at gen 10, nevermind 5.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    it wasnt one of gamefreak's directors they posed as Serebii.net...which they arent...

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Hopefully Zorua isnt just handed to you as an egg with a dude that has a Zoroark and everyone fights that its a legendary Pokemon even though it isnt...kind of like Lucario...(cough cough Heatran and Rotom arent legends either Pokemon only the banned Pokemon are legends)

New thought maybe the Ranger game will have some hints towards new Gen V pokemon like they did with Lucario and Bonsly and all that
    *CouchHeatranisaleagendaryCough*

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Didnt they reveal heartgold and soulsilver? Including new gameplay every week before it came it? Thats more then 3! Heh...

Technically no they didn't. The revelation of HeartGold & SoulSilver came on the official site 2 days prior to Pokémon Sunday airing. The things they have revealed is limited to Yellow Forest, the first pics of the Magnet Train and Zoroark's sihlouette

You have to love those "One ofs" right?

And it would probably be posted on a reliable site that cites its sources before it ended up on Serebii.

Yeah, like all the sites that posted about Zorua and Zoroark before me.

Oh hang on, there weren't any. They all posted literally hours after I did. In fact, in just about everything my site's first. I also get a number of exclusive leaks such as the starters and legendaries of HeartGold/SoulSilver two days before the game leaked onto the Internet. I also do source wherever possible. Didn't with the HGSS US names for obvious reasons. I take offence to the statement that I don't source and am not reliable. Unlike other sites, I don't post fakes. I take pride in my work and make sure everything's legit before I post with one or two exceptions where I end up posting like twelve notes in the update saying it's unconfirmed (Happens like twice a year, if that)

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Serebii is kind of full of itself...fakes

lol but seriously, if someone calls Zorua or Zoroark a Legendary they should give up on life

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • lol but seriously, if someone calls Zorua or Zoroark a Legendary they should give up on life
    You think so?

At this point I'd say no one should think too far. It isn't really hinted that they're legends, and I highly doubt it, but there is always a possibility until we know for sure, yes?
    This is for speculation after all (isn't it?)...

Ah well, on the subject, shall we? >:3

I wonder what they'll do to top the fourth generation, I mean, TmGalactic, creation of time and space (well, Sinnoh's time and space, but still)... What comes next? An alien invasion? I actually miss the old things like generation two, where they didn't mention the creation or anything, there was just a little burned towers and time travel...
    But well, whatever they do, it'll probably still be awesome (but then again, you can never know... o.o)

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Zorua/Zoroark cannot be legendaries because they evolve. Legendaries do not.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Of course not... But Game freak can always break limits.

The Manaphy, Phione thingy was really unexpected, atleast to me, but Manaphy's a legendary Pkmn, isn't it?
    Again, I'm not saying they're legends, I really don't think they are, I'm saying you can always expect change. If I should give up on life because of that, then fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back