• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i'm not a stupid racist?

I, knew that the hat was red not pink like everyone else was saying

yeah , well most Americans are stupid racists, then if they think the games are racist. I don't know what's wrong with the adults in this country either

hey, when did this turn into a war of the stereotypes? just sayin'...
    only REALLY stupid people (and they don't just live an america) would take the names as racist- it's a children's game- even if they did make a big issue, it would just show the world how stupid said people are

Years
  • hey, when did this turn into a war of the stereotypes? just sayin'...
    only REALLY stupid people (and they don't just live an america) would take the names as racist- it's a children's game- even if they did make a big issue, it would just show the world how stupid said people are
    It won't be a big issue. People on the internet will have their fun, a few racist images will pop up here and there, then it will all blow over. I'm positive that nothing IRL will be affected.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    It won't be a big issue. People on the internet will have their fun, a few racist images will pop up here and there, then it will all blow over. I'm positive that nothing IRL will be affected.

yeah, that's what i'm thinking
    i got off track though.. what was i going to say...... darn, i'll remember in the morning i guess

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • what do you guys think the ruby and sapphire remakes are going to be named. These are some of my thoughts : Magmaruby, Crimsonruby, Terraruby, AquaSapphire, AzureSapphire, ventusemrald (as in wind, sky,ect.emerald). I'll like to know your thought and sorry about " most Americans are racist" thing I over exaggerated with that, Hamilton.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years
  • I, knew that the hat was red not pink like everyone else was saying

yeah , well most Americans are stupid racists, then if they think the games are racist. I don't know what's wrong with the adults in this country either
    Wow that really F#4343%$ offensive, cause not all or most of us is racist. That really stupid of you to think that, you must not even be american and nor have hardly studied american or even stepped one inch inside the country. So until you do, I suggest you don't talk crap about it.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    what do you guys think the ruby and sapphire remakes are going to be named. These are some of my thoughts : Magmaruby, Crimsonruby, Terraruby, AquaSapphire, AzureSapphire, ventusemrald (as in wind, sky,ect.emerald).

Pokemon Liver Ruby and lower intestine Sapphire?
    lol no but seriously, maybe Magma ruby and Aqua Sapphire would be the best

Should be, saying that, a pure example of disgrace.

ok, sorry to be mini-modding here, but let's not turn this into a hate war fueled by one mis-interpreted comment

Last edited:

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
  • Yeah, just because something is "black or white" doesn't make it racist. Ipod Classics aren't racist, and the two color choices are black and white. I thought we were past all of this kind of stuff.

I don't want to talk about that anymore, let's just continue predicting what the game itself will be like.

I think it would be silly if they named the RSE remakes anything other than Magma Ruby and Aqua Sapphire.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Pokemon black is Yang which means light while Pokemon white is yin which equals darkness ( I just felt like pointing that out because some of you said black was darkness, that if it's really yin and yang).

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    yeah that's why I made Magmaruby and Aquasapphire for my name the best names ( in my opinion) for remakes of my favorite region, Hoenn, Go Hoenn!

hoenn is my favorite region but not my fav game- that's why i hope the remakes do them justice :)
    (ps, mods, you can't really say we're off topic- this is still speculation on the 5th gen.. Loopholes are the best :D)

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • OH wow !!..i came back after a six hour sleep and what do i see ?? ...14 pages !! u ppl r fast
    anyways..can anyone tell me what happened in pokemon sunday coz i missed it

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • If there's too much outrage about the names, then they can always be Light and Dark. ^^ Sounds better, imo, black and white are too plain.

Or we let them outrage and let them be confused after 3 turns.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • Dark and Light sound better imo, but do people REALLY care about the names that much? I'm just excited irregardless of whatever in the world they call it because from what I've seen at least, it looks like a change... camera angle change gives it a more 3d feel, and the battling looks a bit different, they did say they'd rework it... only thing I'm not into is the new Pokemon. Am I the only one who really isn't that impressed with Zoroark?

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I actually like the name Black & White. Not only because they're colors but because it reminds me of yin and yang. Might be why they named them that.

There's not really enough info to convince me, but so far it looks great. I'm liking the graphics.

Ashergj

Entertainer
    Years
  • Well all pokemon are all limited to at least stages of evolution

I'd love to see pokemon with four evolutions or maybe even 5 ( for example an evolution of Machamp)

Also the level limit to go beyond lvl 100 :D

require more game play and a greater challenge for us veteran pokemon player :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back