• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    its currently 6:09 in japan, im gonna watch TV tokyo just in case ;)

still normal is diverse in OTHER types, but its own type is horribly over looked cuz it cant land a super effective hit on anythin.

ghost is immune, not resistant :P

Well yeah, I was using your wording since I couldn't remember immune. Stupid brain farts. :P

I don't know, Clefable, Blissey, Snorlax, Miltank, Linoone, the Porygons and Ambipom all seem to get by!! Though I would love to see Normal mixed with more things, especially Ghost!!

Ghost/Normal: Immune to Fighting, Ghost and Normal. Resists Poison and Bug and only weak to Dark. Not to shabby. :)

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Well yeah, I was using your wording since I couldn't remember immune. Stupid brain farts. :P

I don't know, Clefable, Blissey, Snorlax, Miltank, Linoone, the Porygons and Ambipom all seem to get by!! Though I would love to see Normal mixed with more things, especially Ghost!!

Ghost/Normal: Immune to Fighting, Ghost and Normal. Resists Poison and Bug and only weak to Dark. Not to shabby. :)

still think 1more type weak against normal, but super effective against dark& ghost would even everythin out ;)

Can you give the Starters thing a rest till they come out in full.

ya i agree

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    also corocoro will reveal how to evolve zorua and the new regions name.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    it on pokemon black and white new move
    What?

It Would Be Cool If In The Colosseum, There Would Be A Challenge Board where you could accept challenges To you, And send to other people. I Get Fed Up When I want to battle but no one else wants to.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    What?

Zoura Was Already Known, But The Regions Im Not So Sure.

It Would Be Cool If In The Colosseum, There Would Be A Challenge Board where you could accept challenges To you, And send to other people. I Get Fed Up When I want to battle but no one else wants to.

We know about Zorua but not how to evolve it. If they have to announce it I'm going to assume it's not level up...unless they're just telling us what level...

Edit: Never mind you edited your post. :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2013
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, Volroc, but as we are waiting for CoroCoro leaks, you're wasting your time watching TV Tokyo. They will probably make their first TV appearance next Saturday/Sunday (depending on your timezone). There is a really, really, really small chance Japanese breakfast show "Oha Suta" may show them, but as CoroCoro/Pokémon Sunday are set to reveal them, that is very unlikely.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    I think these renditions are my favourite so far: https://autumnalone.deviantart.com/art/ohgaw-more-5th-gen-starters-163480158

The Grass and Fire ones look so good.
    And Angelroid can you blame us? It's the only new info we have to claw at!

Yeah just read that on Pokebeach juanhbk1, pretty awesome!!

That is one of my favorite Renditions! That fake Magazine Pokes seemed fake And Are. Also I Mean This but I'm just Crossing it out for fun. So I looked for some more.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    That is one of my favorite Renditions! That fake Magazine Pokes seemed fake And Are. Also I Mean This but I'm just Crossing it out for fun. So I looked for some more.

It's my favourite rendition of the Fire and Grass one for sure but on the Pokebeach main page there's an amazing water otter (:P) done by Lunchbox that has seaweed and a shell over one eye. It's just awesome!!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I've been thinking of possible types for the mascots... it could be fire for the black legendary and ice for the white legendary as in Blackfire and Whiteice or maybe the other way around like Blackice and whitefire, tell me what you think the types are going to be!

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Idk why every says the one on the right is water...why doesn't anyone try something new...like a Grass/Fire/Water version of each

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    I wonder what the new region will be called and where in Tokyo it will take place if it does take place in Tokyo because I heard it will take part in America?

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    I wonder what the new region will be called and where in Tokyo it will take place if it does take place in Tokyo because I heard it will take part in America?

Pretty Sure thats rumors... Anyhow... Did anyone read my Idea About the colosseum?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Idk why every says the one on the right is water...why doesn't anyone try something new...like a Grass/Fire/Water version of each
    Hey i did say they were Grass/fire/water in that order when they first came out! so say excluding MRSA, thank you very much.

Last edited:

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Thats more like it, I love the grass starter design, I would so choose that as my starter ^^

Agreed! What do you guys think the most unlikely thing to happen? Me Think that raising the Level Cap is the most unlikely

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back