• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    Please leak soon!!! I need to see which one I'll pick!!!

AWWW

3:17am Wednesday (JST) - Time in Japan

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    It's annoying because we're all just posting like pointless stuff and stuck on this thread because of these starters. Maybe the thread should be locked until they're released so we can do other stuff :P

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'll set a Auto-Refresh program on serebii's site xD I don't have to go to school/work like most of you guys so I can check while you guys are at school don't stress out

oh digimon!, well that one in the top is an odd dinosaur, and the bottom one is a odd wolf with a horn but they are very creative with them... people say Zoroark reminds them of digimon so who knows.

BTW Gabumon isnt a Wolf...remove the wolf skin and thats what he is...the story explained that he put a wolf skin over his body to keep warm

Last edited:

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    Heck while we're waiting lets start a break-a-wish

Example

"I wish Pokerus was more common."

Granted but it's effects change so that their stats become halved and they turn a hot "pink colour."

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Heck while we're waiting lets start a break-a-wish

Example

"I wish Pokerus was more common."

Granted but it's effects change so that their stats become halved and they turn a hot "pink colour."

Or...we can all just go to the corrupt a wish thread...and post there

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This is really killing me, but luckily for me, Tuesdays fly by while I am at work so hopefully the scans should leak by the time I get home today.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i agree pokerus should be more common, im sooooooooooooo curious about it, like a wantin obsession (ya my curiosity is my weakness)

i wanna study pokerus :3

they should make shinnies more common too :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back