• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    hmmm what happend if it wasnt you it wasnt me it had to be my microwave ~_~**

take the win stupid microwave..........

but why did i end up in wifi center basment without a blue screen i wonder

Whats with the D/C? My connection was fine, 3 bars. o_O

yea mine was too i think it was the mircowave

anyway get on wifi and take a win

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    I can't take a win bro, if it was something in your house that did it then whatever, **** happens. ;p

I was gonna release my doom weapon on you too soon. oh well. You'll see it another day ^_^

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    naa take it i know it was my fault cuz when i got on it didnt connect and said no connection thingy was found plus it makes me feel better that no one thinks i d/cs( i dont) notice my sig lol

so go ahead and take the win i already changed my sig anyway so might as well lol

do it or im not battling you anymore ~_~**

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    naa take it i know it was my fault cuz when i got on it didnt connect and said no connection thingy was found plus it makes me feel better that no one thinks i d/cs( i dont) notice my sig lol

so go ahead and take the win i already changed my sig anyway so might as well lol

do it or im not battling you anymore ~_~**

Fine......stupid threats. =(

(I was gonna win anyway ;))

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I need an opinion. Should I go mean look + baton pass > pursuit + toxic on umby?

He can take quite a beating, but I dunno if I wanna mean pass, or catch them on the run.

Other moves are wish and taunt.

If I use mean look + baton pass, I could safely wish pass to a pokemon that can handle the threat at hand, but it also leaves me open to being taunted myself... as Umby doesn't have the greatest speed. =/

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Imo mean look and baton pass are like needed. And yes taunt does destroy Umbreon and always will so if a taunt users out just switch to a counter and don't bother with it.

Back