• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Rain:Pain

humani nil a me alienum puto
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    Hi... i would like to join The Generation~
    Name: Pein
    Friend Code: 4510 9156 6417
    AIM?: i dont have AIM but i have Yahoo, and i can add MSN people.

I need an opinion. Should I go mean look + baton pass > pursuit + toxic on umby?

He can take quite a beating, but I dunno if I wanna mean pass, or catch them on the run.

Other moves are wish and taunt.

If I use mean look + baton pass, I could safely wish pass to a pokemon that can handle the threat at hand, but it also leaves me open to being taunted myself... as Umby doesn't have the greatest speed. =/
    well i dont know much about PKMN set up but if your umbry was trained in def. and sp. Def and hp like mines. you could mean look, yawn and baton although that take forever but it could be very affective becuz when u baton pass to another pkmn it give u enough time to nasty plot or sward dance while your opponents pkmn is sleep!
    Although any pkm like gya. with taunt could easily destroy that whole combination that's why I don't use it. Just an opinion

Last edited:

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    C'mon Dude! The best part of the battle is the stall, and I actually know that your blyss haven't Softboiled, big mistake IMO. Anyways your performance was really good, So bad that we both got hax:I failed Outrage to your Chomp, your Crit, my frozen and Parahax. Anyways you are really good...

Sending Log to Loto now, Congrats you are a new member of the generation!.

Rain:Pain

humani nil a me alienum puto
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    C'mon Dude! The best part of the battle is the stall, and I actually know that your blyss haven't Softboiled, big mistake IMO. Anyways your performance was really good, So bad that we both got hax:I failed Outrage to your Chomp, your Crit, my frozen and Parahax. Anyways you are really good...

Sending Log to Loto now, Congrats you are a new member of the generation!.
    O lOl Thanks AloT. tell me why i just now notice in this battle that my bliss didnt have Soft. i was like WTF how did that slip pass me, i just trained it yesterday. Im about to go to the move remember guy. does your gengar, have choice specs?

Alright got the log adding you as a Regular member Rain.
    Thanks i have alot to learn hopfully i can learn it here.

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    O lOl Thanks AloT. tell me why i just now notice in this battle that my bliss didnt have Soft. i was like WTF how did that slip pass me, i just trained it yesterday. Im about to go to the move remember guy. does your gengar, have choice specs?

Thanks i have alot to learn hopfully i can learn it here.

Hahah yeah and I'm sure Cloud can help you out as well. He has a thing for helping people out and teaching them and stuff. ;)

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Here's my opinion.

"The Generation" Is a PC Clan that's here to face other clans, although from the looks, our only competition is dwindling. "The Last Alliance" is like a forum clan that can face other forums if we were ever "attacked", such as PE2k or whatever. Although I'm not one on such battling, it's for our reputation.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    I guess you're right ABY, for that I'm going to try out there. That DON'T mean that I'll reduce my posts over here. Only I want to be with the elite... And I guess Loto and ABY too

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
    lol Mcash sorry you didn't get to test you celebi properly that was a completely random team that I made out of random EV'ed pokemon in my box

Back