• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Coyotl

Pokephilic Furry
    Years
    Been a while since I showed up around here. I'd like to be a member of the clan, if only for the joy of the battles. I'm sure ABYAY would recommend me.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Sadly,I retired from Wi-Fi battles and changed to Shoddy only now.

Boooo!

Why is everyone retiring from wifi?

Been a while since I showed up around here. I'd like to be a member of the clan, if only for the joy of the battles. I'm sure ABYAY would recommend me.

How about a battle then? 45-2 is an impressive record. I'd really like to battle you

Last edited:
    Years
    Boooo!

Why is everyone retiring from wifi?

How about a battle then? 45-2 is an impressive record.
    Laggy and slow,it's shaky and sometimes on days,it always disconnects.Shoddy's stable by a little more and it's max IVs all around.It's easier to get pokemon for battling on Shoddy too.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Well hey, if it isn't Coyotl returning from the old days of slaughtering me -_-... ^^

Yeah, Coyotl's a wonderful player, and definitely great with teams. I would definitely say Elite, but I'll let Loto choose. Considering I've only beat Coyotl about...twice (once by luck) out of a good 20 times.

Shoddy, I believe, is an online battle simulator of Diamond/Pearl. How it works, I don't know. Someone fill that up?

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Im excited for this battle. by the way, this isnt my real team, so dont be surprised if you whoop me.

Years
    Well hey, if it isn't Coyotl returning from the old days of slaughtering me -_-... ^^

Yeah, Coyotl's a wonderful player, and definitely great with teams. I would definitely say Elite, but I'll let Loto choose. Considering I've only beat Coyotl about...twice (once by luck) out of a good 20 times.

Shoddy, I believe, is an online battle simulator of Diamond/Pearl. How it works, I don't know. Someone fill that up?
    I think you're the one who caused him those losses right?It's a simulator where you download,make an account on a server,and make all the teams you want and max IVs and HP BP and Type are set automatically for you and you can alter them.Every pokemon that can be caught without hacking is available on there and all their moves are there for you to select.

flygonjack

Pwnager
    Years
    I think you're the one who caused him those losses right?It's a simulator where you download,make an account on a server,and make all the teams you want and max IVs and HP BP and Type are set automatically for you and you can alter them.Every pokemon that can be caught without hacking is available on there and all their moves are there for you to select.

And where do you find this???? Forget it found it... already D/L it and now i'm playing with it!!!!
    WHAT UP!

ABYAY

Years
    It might interest me to get it myself.

Also, I don't know if wifi is still shaky or not though. I haven't been on in hour, so it's hopefully fixed.

Again, on that record, I only caused 1 of those recorded losses. His friend did the other, but still...I get overkill'd nearly every game.

ABYAY

Years
    You just had some awful luck. lol I may try it out tomorrow if I can be convinced enough, especially since PC has its own channel.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    WOW, that was a dumb move on my part. :(

Good predicting.

Isn't garchomp still banned here?

ah, wahtevs, i didnt have a chance, I had all BL pokemon against extreme OU pokemon. I'll face you with my real team if you wanna switch up yours a little, so i dont bring all counters.

Last edited:

ABYAY

Years
    Garchomp is banned til Wednesday, and then debate takes over to see if it's still banned or if it'll be dropped to OU again.

Coyotl

Pokephilic Furry
    Years
    Wasn't using my real team either. More like my "dip your toe in the water to test the temperature team" if you understand what I mean.

Back