• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Alright round 2's posted up now, do your matches everyone this is taking forever. lol.

Got my friend to randomly do it this time. ;p

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    How come I havent seen silver% on much anymore ?

i remember a post sayin hes leaving...dont know pokemon or generation here ill find the post and re post it

ummmm wth
    no bold that is a waste of time
    do like hammer said calm or modest
    at least with a gallade you could bulk it up
    but calm is much better and cant that thing learn wish?

Ok I think it is about time I retired. I had fun and enjoyed some nice battles. My record was nothing special(195-141) but i enjoyed every battle. You guys have been great and I had lots of fun talking and chatting with you guys but its about time silver took his leave.

thanx for all the fun
    ~silver%

i guess u can say this was good bye speech...

Last edited:

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    How come I havent seen silver% on much anymore ?

who me?
    im taking a break.(not really i made my mom mad and got my game and comp privellages taken away.)Well i recently got an ar but cant test it. i cant use pokesav seeing as my comp is old so eh ill do it at my friends house if i learn.

this is my other account i havent tried to move back up to my co-leader spot because i have started over. i am on my 3rd badge if you guys want me to come back sooner i can speed up the process if you want. its really nothing to do if i just use the walk through anything cheat.

but as i was saying yea this is my account and if you want loto you could add me to the trainey list or w/e. i havent checked up here much due to the fact that my psp was taken also so i cant use that either to see whats up. only way i came check up is at school so eh.
    ill be thinking about a new tournament idea. so you guys grab a partner and become good friends because two heads are better than one in this newest tourny im thinking about:D

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    who me?
    im taking a break.(not really i made my mom mad and got my game and comp privellages taken away.)Well i recently got an ar but cant test it. i cant use pokesav seeing as my comp is old so eh ill do it at my friends house if i learn.

this is my other account i havent tried to move back up to my co-leader spot because i have started over. i am on my 3rd badge if you guys want me to come back sooner i can speed up the process if you want. its really nothing to do if i just use the walk through anything cheat.

but as i was saying yea this is my account and if you want loto you could add me to the trainey list or w/e. i havent checked up here much due to the fact that my psp was taken also so i cant use that either to see whats up. only way i came check up is at school so eh.
    ill be thinking about a new tournament idea. so you guys grab a partner and become good friends because two heads are better than one in this newest tourny im thinking about:D

this is me i started over completly and with new beginings i reap greater rewards so yea.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    well he has got a team yet just a bunch of eved pokes his name is sol52 and hes in a new clan but i bet we could be a good team and talk about our streadgys on aim while we battle.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    I will have time this weekend to battle so, i would like to make a challenge to every member of this group

Back