• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    if ooka is busy ill battle you. let me give him some time to reply. ill add you aswell

i dont see your fc btw

Last edited:

Big Lennys

Legendary
    Years
    Sorry LB, sometimes this forum has a hard time loading so I just logged off because of it.

EDIT: I didnt disconnect LB. Just letting u know this.

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    kk thx a bunch =D hopefully u connect

crap this team sux..only pokemons good are kazam and umbreon with that one combo =/ thx myster ps when i brought our scizor i was goin use ariel ace..would have it if it wasnt for confusion

edit: and electiver since he killed 2 pokes so far

Last edited:

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    omg lol i left the power item on it lolz i shoulda killed that lol

gg shiny
    stupid mistake i made...... i left the power item on and forgot to add another item.

by the way both ur walls cant be weak to fighting. so get a ghost or pick another wall

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    omg lol i left the power item on it lolz i shoulda killed that lol

gg shiny
    stupid mistake i made...... i left the power item on and forgot to add another item.

by the way both ur walls cant be weak to fighting. so get a ghost or pick another wall

wow no wonder rampage killed most my pokes..anyways i was playing my game on luck more than skill dont know y but guess didnt work =/

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    start predicting more. i used t wave more than once you should have tried to get that. but u just said u were playing on luck so meh.. i could offer to tutor u (not that ur bad its just somethings that need tweaking) to make you even better if u want

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    start predicting more. i used t wave more than once you should have tried to get that. but u just said u were playing on luck so meh.. i could offer to tutor u (not that ur bad its just somethings that need tweaking) to make you even better if u want

lol thx for the offer ps before u offer u should battle my team

Back