• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    ok making a move change

sorry about the wait evil mom........

i must say you were pretty amazing this battle. your predicting almost matches mine. i just setup luckily at the right time and took out your sweepers.it was a difficult battle but you defintiley are elite.

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Sorry for being away guys been HELLA busy. Work, School, Night class, girlfriend, I've just been doing so much lately but its almost summer so I'll be on a lot more soon. ;)

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Well, my DS is missing, so I've been using Shoddy to get around that. Apparently it has really attracted me since it's reliable and doesn't D/C every few minutes.

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    Sorry for being away guys been HELLA busy. Work, School, Night class, girlfriend, I've just been doing so much lately but its almost summer so I'll be on a lot more soon. ;)

erm sure. lol. i have also gotten to the point where i can be co leader again. i was out for awhile but i got back up easily. so yea im ready when you are

Well, my DS is missing, so I've been using Shoddy to get around that. Apparently it has really attracted me since it's reliable and doesn't D/C every few minutes.

lol losing the game maybe. even an ar. but a ds lol. that my friend is hillarious.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Im sad to inform you that I will be leaving the Generation to join Sabaku no Gaara's clan. I promised that I would wait in the Generation until Ooka, celestial_okami, or Sabaku no Gaara started a clan :P
    But Id like to stick around with you guys though just to chat and stuff, and the occassional battle :P

Back