• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    Yay! Loto you're right, the clan is not the same without okami, well I guess I'll join, Do I have to do the Test battle? I guess I prove my skills to you many times XD!

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Yay! Loto you're right, the clan is not the same without okami, well I guess I'll join, Do I have to do the Test battle? I guess I prove my skills to you many times XD!

Nah you don't need to test me I'll put you as an elite member I know your skills. ;p

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Ok here I'm going to be one of those special people that give people pokemon that they need. So you can tell me the nature, lv you want me to raise it to and what stat do you want ev's in, and do u want it shiny.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Read the member rank information, Elite Members can test people out. ;p

Ok here I'm going to be one of those special people that give people pokemon that they need. So you can tell me the nature, lv you want me to raise it to and what stat do you want ev's in, and do u want it shiny.

Thanks SSK for your generous offer ^_~

Last edited:

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Yeah I'll test you mikey.....Adding you and getting on wifi right now.

>.<

Sorry about that, I was downstairs eating dinner.

I've battled Mikey before, hes okay. Uses the same type of team I do, so its kinda hard to rack up wins.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    No Loto, I want to know if I could have this job.

I want to be one of those special people that give people pokemon that they need. So you can tell me the nature, lv you want me to raise it to and what stat do you want ev's in, and do u want it shiny.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Oh oops....I'll go fix that now.

I'm on wifi waiting for you Mikey.

No Loto, I want to know if I could have this job.

I want to be one of those special people that give people pokemon that they need. So you can tell me the nature, lv you want me to raise it to and what stat do you want ev's in, and do u want it shiny.

Yeah sure you can have the job. ;)

Last edited:

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    cloud u dont need to be a tester

your another ooka(that guy was hard to beat) and i dont think we need you sweeping our new members but then again it would help them to see how an elite plays

so if you could use a team that allows u to actully evaluate theyre skills rather than sweeping them i want to keep u as recruiter

also welcome all new members

abyay get your ass back here and join ~_~¤

it will be the trio of doom once again and with cloud........whens our first clan war lol

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    Well, actually my team it's not to "good" to sweep so easily, but my new team, that's another thing XD, also I can make a test team for do the battles, I only want to help...

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    as for a event i say we have a invite tourny

our members may invite one friend(optinal) and we have prices 4 first and second and donations and ect assuming loto wants to clone lol

but lets kick things off with a weekend tourny

btw loto not trying to take command this is all up to u i just want to make things interesting 4 the grand reopening

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Look we don't have "recruiters"

If your a certain rank then you can tryout new members and it's that simple, you have to tell me how the match went though and such and what rank you think they should be at.

Back