• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    Well, actually my team it's not to "good" to sweep so easily, but my new team, that's another thing XD, also I can make a test team for do the battles, I only want to help...

i perfectly understand that one team if they dont have two or three certain pokemon basically theyre swept lol

your new team i dont know seeing as i havent seen it but yea your recrutier and the help is appreciated thanx 4 joining with that mentality also you also ssk we appreciate it

can someone give me a iv battle?

i need one too ill be on n a min

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Yeah no Tournament as of now.

Mikey I'm gonna add you as a Regular member, you're much better then you used to be but my team kind of walled you and I got 2 flinch haxes as well.

Welcome to the generation.

btw that Mamo really scared me at the end. lol

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    even though i lost it was a good battle thanks loto

Yeah it was fun, you did some pretty good predictions as well and I had a lot of fun but you still need some work overall.

Welcome to The Generation.

I'm gonna go eat now. Bye everyone.

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    yea i coulda swore i said weekend tourny lol

aswell as check ivs ima go talk to a friend of mine i told loto about

loto to make it easier on me you could go to the site and ask crimsion empoleon to come to our thread and hopefully join because i cant get on xat on my psp and i would have to TRY to contact via forums

so if u could visit that xat and ask empolen to visit our thread because ELEMENT asked that would make things easier also try to give a direct link and ask him to post plz if u can do so

Back