• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, to be honest I would have won if it weren't for the fully paralyzed on the turn you switched. I would have Shadow Balled.... Infernape would have been sash raped.... and your Blissey couldn't hit me... Damnit....

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    well, sadly Ooka, that hit right there of full paralysis might've costed you this game. It's been very fun, epic I must say. If you were Shadow Balling, we might've had a stall war of Bliss vs. Bliss on us. Let's just end this one without running.

Yeah...we would've had stall war. Thank god I didn't get SR up that game. It would've been bad for poor ol Froslass.

I'll let you seek revenge tomorrow or Monday.

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
    well, sadly Ooka, that hit right there of full paralysis might've costed you this game. It's been very fun, epic I must say. If you were Shadow Balling, we might've had a stall war of Bliss vs. Bliss on us. Let's just end this one without running.

Yeah...we would've had stall war. Thank god I didn't get SR up that game. It would've been bad for poor ol Froslass.

so ABYAY, a thread is ruled out......but i still think doing that might just promote more members to join considering we put a time limit of how long you need to be in the generation before you can use the poke pool.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, it's sad that Hax can ruin my attitude for the night :/

Well, I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow, or maybe if I cheer up later tonight.

Years
    Thanks man... I guess that you won't forgive me this... Well anyways today it's not my day,I'm battling horrible with this new team so I have to practice a little bit...

:o I got a new team too. lol Alright, I understand where you are from. Don't push yourself too hard. You will get better as soon as possible.

ABYAY

Years
    Ah don't take it so hard Ooka. I do admit if it weren't for that little hax, I would've probably ran due to time issues. I gotta get ready to go to after-prom (NOT PROM!). After-prom is party! It lasts until 5:30 AM!

That match was amazing though.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    wow pc is goin really slow because im runnin a virus scan while on pokecommunity lol oh well i guess its almost done do any know any good virus protection u can dowload for free on internet and sry for random topic

ABYAY

Years
    I gotta discuss with Loto on the elite member thing golden.

If you can get permission from a GM or something to post a poll that goes along with only The Generation members, then by all means, it's fine by me. I like the knowledge you put in it.

Back