• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Years
    Don't worry, I'm fine, a little upset, but fine. I only made some mistakes on both battles, but wasn't my team, it was myself. This is a new team so I have to battle many times...

Yeah, from what I see, you made some mistakes because I already caught your strategy. I know that kind of team very well. I was like T_T you killed my beloved Colossus! lol

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Well, we could make The Generation part of two areas. Although this'll be our home-site, at Ooka's website, that's our "behind the scenes" stuff where we talk about our teams and such. It'd be a good idea IMO.

Anyway, you all discuss all you want. I must go to after-prom and hopefully win an Ipod or laptop! ^^ I'll be on tomorrow afternoon.

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
    Well, we could make The Generation part of two areas. Although this'll be our home-site, at Ooka's website, that's our "behind the scenes" stuff where we talk about our teams and such. It'd be a good idea IMO.

Anyway, you all discuss all you want. I must go to after-prom and hopefully win an Ipod or laptop! ^^ I'll be on tomorrow afternoon.

good point if it is a ooka's site people cant use it to see our teams if ooka gives us exclusive access to that thread or our own section in his site.

EDIT: id still like to make the thread myself since it was my idea....lol but no jk.

Years

=-o I wanna see Ooka's website.

Back