• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
Years
  • meh, that's his choice. Whenever wifi stops disconnecting a good bit, I'll be back on wifi for a long time most likely, but the disconnecting just irritates me a lot since you can tell it's the server because it's instant and it does it in the middle of a move. Usually, when a person D/C's, it'll do it during communication points (before damage is dealt, afterwards, between messages, etc.). However, now it just cancels out anytime.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
  • well i wouldnt say that wifes working perfectly fine for me

well sry to say ppl but i quit this clans to inactive =[ ...look i see ppl from this clan online but they ever bother to post so im out might leave pokecommunity soon to well nice knowing ya i would still like to keep in touch loto and abyay on aim but dont see how i can stay in the clan

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    wow where is every1 well im back and id like to say that my pokemon breeding was a complete failure i dont have the nerves for it and it just takes so long but on a good note i got some good pokes from trading so that made me happy well just wanted to say that im back

Years
  • I think this clan has gone from active and full of battlers to a place that's quiet.I'll stay here though.Maybe in the future it will be active again.

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
  • meh sorry i havent been active. ive been in trouble and ect, one thing lead to another and i was already in trouble and got locked up for a stupid reason so yea..........i wont be on for awhile so just remove me from the list lol. ill make a comeback when there is another game or update coming about. i wont forget you guys ill be on xat from now on mainly. i will be back when something new happens so untill then cya guys its been fun. (might drop by over the summer 2 weeks) bye

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't been posting on here ever, but after reading the latest posts, I decided to quit this clan because of 3 reasons:

1.I'm gonna focus on more gym challenges and regular request battles.

2.I'm gonna try a little bit of "shoddy battling".

3.I might be on less now because of my GCSE Maths revisions.

It's been cool being part of a clan but because of the recent inactivity going on, I'm afraid it's goodbye for me.

I might be part of another clan but in the meantime, I'm keeping it cool for now.

GOODBYE GUYS!:cross-eye

ABYAY

Years
  • Our most dedicated members (myself, Loto especially, since we've been leaders) won't drop out of this clan, that's for sure.

Shoddy sub-section is still in debate for now from what I know.

ABYAY

Years
  • I think the reason why people are leaving is due the recent inactivity. I've lost interest in wifi battles because they just keep disconnecting halfway through the games. I've found Shoddy more reliable, and I'd want to get the sub-section approved.

flygonjack

Pwnager
    Years
  • I think the reason why people are leaving is due the recent inactivity. I've lost interest in wifi battles because they just keep disconnecting halfway through the games. I've found Shoddy more reliable, and I'd want to get the sub-section approved.

Yeah shoddy is pretty tight. It's super fun there. I had my problems with wifi cutting out, but it seems to have gotten better. Lately i haven't had as much problems as i did previously.

Years
  • Sorry I haven't been posting on here ever, but after reading the latest posts, I decided to quit this clan because of 3 reasons:

1.I'm gonna focus on more gym challenges and regular request battles.

2.I'm gonna try a little bit of "shoddy battling".

3.I might be on less now because of my GCSE Maths revisions.

It's been cool being part of a clan but because of the recent inactivity going on, I'm afraid it's goodbye for me.

I might be part of another clan but in the meantime, I'm keeping it cool for now.

GOODBYE GUYS!:cross-eye
    The whole reason ABYAY suggested the Shoddy section was because of this.He wanted a place for both Shoddy and Wi-Fi battlers.That,isn't really a reason to leave.Although you may quit if you wish.I'll stay here for a long,long time.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Would anyone like a battle? Its sad to see that I'm pretty much the only one still using wifi. :(

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I'm using Wi-Fi, FourFourTwo, but my new team isn't finished as of yet. Three of them are finished but the other three I haven't been able to breed to a sufficient level yet. :(

But, I leave school for good tomorrow and don't have any exams for a week, so I'll have 9 or so days to work on finishing my team. Then I'll be ready willing and able to balle any of my fellow clan members.

Which reminds me, I still need to finish EVing my Bagon...

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    yeah i too still use wifi but i am sad to say that its been almost a month since my last battle ill be looking for a battle tomorrow so i hope im ready

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Meee!

You battle me!!!

I'll meet you on wifi. I'm getting a little rusty, though. See you on!

Well, you could use some improvement. Using a fire move on a pokemon with flash fire wasn't that smart, and I'm not sure if you EV train, but you can start under Trainee, if you would like to join. :)

Last edited:

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    wifi automatically sets all pokemon to level 100. most my battling pokemon are like level 30-45 in my game. haha

Back