• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The ghost woman in the office room.

Years
  • I found her at 2:00 AM while exploring Lumiose. I freaked out, and checked on my Pokemon (I don't know why {XD}). Then I went to Hotel Richissime and found the girl with the elevator, who looks just like the Ghost Girl. o_O That caused wonderful dreams that night.

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • I found her at 2:00 AM while exploring Lumiose. I freaked out, and checked on my Pokemon (I don't know why {XD}). Then I went to Hotel Richissime and found the girl with the elevator, who looks just like the Ghost Girl. o_O That caused wonderful dreams that night.

Well, it's normal to always check your pokemon. I would hate an event that replaced all your pokemon with lv 1 splash magikarps 0.o

DoktorGilda

I will steal your lunch money
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2014
    Speaking of creepy stuff, check out what's behind the second timetable on the Lumiose train station.

(unless it has to do with post game stuff)

Cilicica

Ghost Type Lover ~~
    Years
  • I think she's just some little extra thing in the game made to make us curious but in reality she won't serve any real purpose I believe. Similar to other occurrences in previous games; they were never really important. (except of course for the one having to do with the Lunar Wing)

Back