• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The God's Plaything

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Angelorum - Awakening

The dust is beginning to blow in now, covering numerous holes in the ground left by the singe of a burning sensation hovering in the air due to a fierce battle between a pack of wild Skarmory and a single Elektross with a blond haired boy standing beside it. The Skarmory are more catious about attacking the boy now but they know they won't get an opportunity like this again for a while and throw caution to the wind as they attack the Elektross and the boy once again with a flurry of Drill Pecks and Steel Wings, the boy immediately returning his Elektross inside its pokeball and dashing across the barren field trying to avoid the numerous lunges of the hungry Pokemon as 3 Skarmory pursue the boy. Seeing one of the holes left behind by the earlier battle with the Skarmory, the boy rushes forward and manages to jump into the hole before the Drill Peck strikes hit him. Unable to reach him now, the 3 Skarmory rejoin the other 4 hanging above the air and waiting for the boy to resurface. In the blink of an eye the ground erupts with lightning strikes hitting 5 of the 7 Skarmory dead center and knocking them out cold as the boy and his Elektross leap out of the hole they were hiding in and take out the remaining and panicked Skarmory with a well timed Flamethrower from the Elektross, seizing victory over the boy's pursuers. "You really overdid it this time haven't you Terra, all this time and you're only getting sloppier as you take your time." The boy known as Terra thinks to himself as he looks at the carnage that took place in the landscape, he was just grateful he had Elektross use Acid Spray on the ground as soon as he sensed the Skarmory otherwise they would have overtaken him by foot, nontheless Terra pets his Elektross on a job well done as he heads onwards towards his next destination.

Arriving in a town known as Disandrew City a few hours later, Terra wastes no time at all despite his Elektross known as Avina looking at the city in awe as this was their first visit here in a long time. Terra remembered back when he used to come here yearly as a chile alongside his mother and father but he reminded himself that those days were long gone to avoid going too far back into those days. "Well I can see this place has changed a lot since I last visited, huh Avina?" Terra confidently remarks to his companion as Avina nods her head in agreement before coughing up and losing her breath in exhaustion, Terra returning Avina to her pokeball and going to the Pokemon Center in town to heal his team after the battle with the wild Skarmory. That battle took its toll on Terra as well although it was significantly less than the stress on Avina. Terra thought about using Jun for that fight but he didn't want to create too much chaos at the time and he knew how impulsive his Electivire was excited in a heated battle.

After arriving at the Pokemon Center and healing Avina back to full health, Terra decided to rent a room for the night due to how long it was for him since he last been to a city so grand. Wandering the world almost aimlessly in search of an enemy so elusive he would have trouble believing that the Sorte Far existed at all if not for what they did to his father back then as Terra opens the picture at the end of his necklace and stares blankly into the family that existed so many years ago. "Father, I don't care how long it'll take me, I'll find the ones responsible for taking your life if it's the last thing I do!" Terra mumbles to himself before dozing off to sleep after a long and grueling day.

"NO DON'T KILL HIM!! TAKE ME INSTEAD I BEG OF YOU!!!!" Terra's mother Sakuya screams to the men standing over his father with a Houndoom biting at his shoulder to keep him from moving. Beaten down and bloodied, Terra's father Gin uses the last of his strength to yell for Terra and Sakuya to flee while they still can as Gin uses his free hand to send out his Magezone from its pokecall and blast back the Houndoom and its trainers with a Discharge. "I'm sorry Sakuya, Terra, I didn't want it to end this way, I really didn't." Gin says to himself as his Magezone charges up for a Thunder attack to beat back the assailants but Gin knew he wouldn't survive this attack when so close to his Magnezone. Terra sees a pokeball containing Gin's beaten down Rotom known as Shadow lying on the ground and rushes over to pick it up but is lifted up by Sakuya just as soon as he retrieved the pokeball before he could throw it back to his father. Terra screamed to the top of his lungs when Gin's Magnezone fired off a series of Thunders, electrifying the Houndoom and beating back the assailants, sending them flying like ragdolls if not electrifying them as well along with blowing Sakuya and Terra away as well. Gin however was so close to the blasts that he didn't have the time to make it out alive and his Magnezone lost consciousness from using such a powerful attack in such short succession, pushed to its very limit. Terra and Sakuya immediately rushed over to Gin as soon as they recovered from being thrown so far back by the repeated Thunders and and burst into tears as soon as they saw Gin's motionless body. Terra sees a large collection of thunderclouds overhead and jumps in shock as he looks up upon the shadow of a great dragon cloaking itself within the thunder clouds, looking down upon Terra and the battleground as Terra continues to weep over losing his father.

Immediately waking up after that flashback, Terra slowly got up and walked up to the mirror to wash his face to help him snap out of the flashbacks he was having, the young man still looking glum as he notices his Rotom playing around the hotel complex so late at night. "You know you really shouldn't be up so late Shadow, you're still young so you need your rest okay?' Terra says to Shadow as it appears to him through the bathroom walls it obviously wanted to stay up for a bit longer but Shadow knew better than to disobey Terra nowadays. A loud series of thunder crashes echoes throughout the district a few minutes after Terra finished scolding Shadow, the Rotom immediately surprised by such a loud sound. "This isn't a normal thunderstorm, wait why is it staying in just one place and how did it form so quickly?" Terra thinks to himself before realizing this may be the same thundercloud shadow he saw all those years ago when Gin died, he put on his clothes as fast as he could and jumped out the window of the hotel room almost instinctively, dashing to the center of the thunderstorm in hopes of finding the lightning deity that existed only in legends.

Heading towards the center of the thunderstorm at breakneck speed, Terra starts to wheeze from running so fast and so far but only pauses for a few seconds before regaining his pace once again, his Rotom barely able to keep up at all before Terra returned it to its pokeball, he wouldn't let anything slow him down right now if his guess about the god of lightning was correct. "Sorry Shadow I know how much you like exploring but this is something I have to confirm for myself." Terra says to Shadow as he makes his way towards a place known as Espina Shrine, he was surprised nobody was around this area at first but it was rather late for anyone to be about right now. "It's been so long my child, come to me so that everything shalt be revealed unto you." Terra feels those words seeping into his mind as he holds his head in pain soon after the thunderclouds began to subside now." Who are you!?! What are you?!?" Terra shouts to the main door of the shrine as he tries to enter, he knew someone, something was here and that it was calling to him but for what reason was what he wanted to find out. Taking one of his pokeballs in hand and bringing out the Pokemon that was inside it, Terra's Electivire known as Jun roared in delight from being sent out as it was rather rare for Jun to be outside of its pokeball nowadays. "Destroy the door Jun, Thunderpunch!!!" Terra shouts to Jun as she charges up one of her hands with electricity and busts through the door of the Espina Shrine with explosive force, Terra was just grateful the whole place didn't collapse from that attack but he returns Jun inside its pokeball right after the door was open and heads inside the shrine, Terra immediately recalling the day of his father's death as soon as he stepped foot and opening his eyes in shock as he sees a human sized silhouette of the god of lightning also known as Zekrom standing over him inside the shrine.

"Who are you? What do you want with me??" Terra mumbles to the god Zekrom as the vision of Gin's death immediately renter's Terra's mind, the malicious and hungry looks of the assailants as they stopped at nothing to take away what Terra held so dear to him.

"Do you remember them at all Terra?" Zekrom asks of the boy standing before him.

"Remember who? The ones who killed my father?" Terra asks.

"Yes, the Sorte Far. The assailants sent after you to claim what you had and your father gave his life so that you may meet me one day, like now." Zekrom states to Terra as the boy begins to take this in.

"That doesn't explain why they attacked my family and what they were after though!" Terra shouts to Zekrom.

"The Sorte Far were after not only you and your family to recruit but also because of the link that I had with you, so that they could use me for their own ends just like with Latias, because of the link we share together you are an Angelorum, sent to defeat the Sorte Far and restore peace to this world." Zekrom further states as Terra is thrown aback to this revelation.

"I know you're furious with me right now Terra but what I ask is that you find more of your kind and defeat the Sorte Far once and for all. But remember Terra, Gin willingly sacrificed himself so that you may live to this age, don't let his sacrifice go to waste. I chose you as an Angelorum because I knew a day like this would come where you would be strong enough face the Sorte Far and your father's murderers. Again I ask of you to find more Angelorum in this city and eliminate the Sorte Far for their crimes, Gin would be truly proud of you Terra." Zekrom says to Terra as the silhouette fades away now.

Too shocked to say anything other than mumbles right now, Terra begins to seethe with rage over thinking of the Sorte Far but does his best to keep his calm despite these revelations given to him by the lightning god Zekrom. "Gin, I swear to you that I will never ever let your sacrifice be in vain, I will defeat the Sorte Far and avenge your death if it's the last thing I do!" Terra confidently thinks to himself as he leaves the Espina Shrine determined to find more Angelorum like him and strengthen himself further for the challenges that laid ahead for the young trainer.

I hope this is acceptable.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    @Seeker of Darkness: You are RESERVED. Interesting character, though it would be better if you change your personality matching your benefactor. :) You could do it like, Lex was really friendly before the accident, but became anti-social after. besides, these gods cannot dictate everything that can happen to us.
    @Xule: Pretty lengthy RP sample. However, you missed out one single but very important rule. Read the rules again. I am very strict about this. :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Okay just changed the title to Angelorum - Awakening, is there anything in particular you wanted me to fix besides from that though?

miltankRancher

Years
    Nope. Everything looks fine from here (unless you count the broken Espina Door :) ). So you are officially ACCEPTED. Thank you!

And this is my SU:

Name: Draco Dromiens

Benefactor: Arceus

Appearance: Draco Dromiens is your next-door type of guy. From his combed back shoulder-length blonde hair, pale blue eye, and very fair skin, he is the type of guy that girls will have their hearts ready for. However, his good looks are blemished by a rather long scar covering his left eye. He is blind with that eye.

His choice of wardrobe, however, is in contrast with his looks. Even though he will certainly stand out in a crowd, Draco preferred wearing unnoticeable clothes. He wears simple T-shirts, more often than not, with no prints. He also wears pants sometimes and is only accented by a dangling key chain.

Personality: Draco is a mystery. Much of Hadreyda's population knew of his existence, but very few of his identity. He is the stereotype ranger. Very good with leading, has a quick wit, and very loyal. However, even though Draco pretty much likes hanging around a group, he prefers to work alone. If one could imagine a guy fitting for the description of being a lone wolf, Draco would fit perfectly. Like a wolf, he is at his best whenever alone.

Draco, however, knew he couldn't avoid being in a group. He had many groups already in his past, and he is always the leader. He made very good decisions that usually lead his group to success. He is also a good friend, putting friendship above all things.

History: Draco Dromiens was born to a poor family living in an unnamed village south of Hadreyda. Due to lack of money to support him, his parents gave him away. During his time in the orphanage, the people there saw his ability to lead, and a very intelligent mind despite his lack of education. When Draco reached fifteen years old, the President of the orphanage gave him a Munchlax and sent him out for the Trainer's Path, firmly believing that it was the life destined for that child.

Little did they know, Draco got bored of being a trainer. After he obtained the seventh badge of the region, he went to the nearest police office and applied as a bounty hunter. During that time, Sorte Far were tearing up villages and small towns all over Hadreyda. Draco wasted no time and immediately trashed them. He was only eighteen years old then. Since, he lived silently, relying on bounties as an unstable source of money. He was tracking down a member of Sorte Far when he arrived in Disandrew City.

Pokémon:

Snorlax is Draco's first Pokémon. He was given by the orphanage's President as a gift as a Munchlax to him when he started his journey as a trainer. Snorlax had been the major powerhouse in Draco's team, participating in almost all major battles that Draco had in his past.

Natural to all Snorlax, Draco's is pretty lazy. It is very hard to motivate, but in order to please his master, Snorlax needs to be always ready.

Moves: Wild Charge, Earthquake, Return, Belly Drum

Castform is Draco's second Pokémon. Despite its weak figure, it is, like Snorlax, a powerhouse in his team. Draco caught it during one of his raids in the Sorte Far's hideouts. Apparently, the team is also researching for weather control.

Castform loves Draco very much, and is pretty jealous of his owner's attention to Snorlax.

Moves: Blizzard, Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Energy Ball

Granbull is the Pokémon that Draco is rarely seen using. Being a newly caught Pokémon, Granbull is not yet trusting to his trainer. However, Draco is making sure that his Granbull is not neglected out.

Moves: Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Return

Angelorum

Spoiler:

Last edited:

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Name: Reece Stewart

Benefactor: Latios

Appearance: Reece is the kind of person who doesn't really try to look at all smart. He is very scruffy. His Brown hair is always sticking out everywhere. He wears a strange dark blue robe with a hood and sandals. He wears a shirt under the robe and some shorts. He has big muscles making him really strong. His face has two scars on it in an x-shape. It was made by a wild pokemon which sliced him across the face with its claws.

Personality: Reece is a very jolly guy but can be extremely angry sometimes. He is strong and stealthy which both help him out. He loves to be near pokemon unless they are ice types. They make him to cold and he hates the move Hail. Also they are super effective on his pokemon. If ever he sees one he will either walk off or attack it with his fists.

History: Reece had no parents. He was left in a cave to be killed. But the dragon types living in the cave took pity on him and raised him. Eventauly he learned about pokemon battling and got a few poke balls. Three of the dragon types stepped forward for him to catch. But he continued to live in the cave and soon he learned to feel what dragon types would feel. But little did h know that the reason the dragon types liked him was because he was an Angelorum of Latios.

Pokémon: Dragonite
    Garchomp
    Kingdra

Optional Pokémon profile: Dragonite is the most trusted and strongest of Reece's pokemon. His moves are Dragon Pulse, Fly, Dragon Claw and Stomp.
    Garchomp is the fastest out of the three. His moves are Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Earth Power and Iron Tail.
    Kingdra is the most sensible of the three. His moves are Surf, DragonBreath, Hydro Pump and Hyper Beam.

RP sample: I don't have the time right now so I'm gonna do this later.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
    @luigi: yes you are pending. I'll be waiting for your SU, but you better repost your SU in the OOC thread, I have put it up already. Anyway, some points to improve. Explain why he hates ice-types. Being Angelorum is not enough to hate a type. Also, explain in your history how he got some Pokeballs, and why the dragons volunteered to he caught by him. Please expand your history. Thanks!

miltankRancher

Years
    I have updated the world's info. If you have some questions regarding the world, check the info out first, before sending PM (not VM) to me.

miltankRancher

Years
    Draco Dromiens, Angelorum of Arceus​

Draco was tired from running. He was not sure what or who was chasing him. But he knew that something is on his trail. Maybe a Sorte Far caught scent of his clandestine operation and decided to counter him. But, maybe it was just a simple Pokémon on the run. Either hand, Draco want to get away from that as soon as possible. He was in Disandrew City, on top of an unnamed hill. And he just received shocking news. Everything he did in his life led to this point and, suddenly, the god of all Pokémon, Arceus, appeared before him, and revealed who he was.

"Draco, you are my Angelorum," the Alpha Pokémon said. From what Arceus said, there were ten Angelorums, their whereabouts and identities unknown, until they have been "baptized" as Angelorum by their respective gods. Only until then will they function as Angelorums. "Sorte Far, they kidnapped Latias." Draco recoiled as he heard the evil group's name. He was hunting Sorte Far all his life and, as it turned out to be, he was destined to be one of the chosen few to strike the final blow. Draco became ecstatic at the idea. His Master, Arceus, told him to proceed to Disandrew City, the city randomly chosen by the gods where all Angelorum will assemble. Draco nodded a new goal in his heart.

And now, he is nearing his destination. As he entered he Disandrew city gates, he felt a kind of elation. The feeling he had every time he was in an enemies' hideout before pulling off a raid or something. It's been a long time since Draco stepped foot in Disandrew City. He remembered a short mission with another Ranger as they raided a Pokémon smuggling operation in Disandrew Harbor. It was a quick one due to the reason that they had the element of surprise then.

"Now, all I need to do is to locate the other nine Angelorum, assuming they have arrived here already," Draco was skeptical. Some Angelorum may hail from far-away cities like the Peninsula, or even regions. He told himself not too expect much. He allotted at least five days to locate the others. However…

"Wait, how am I supposed to recognize the other people?" Draco worried. He decided to wait until Arceus contacts him again. He decided to explore the city first. Besides, he still has five days to spend.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Jack Keller, Angelorum of Mew

Jack flipped through the pages again, hoping that he had skipped a chapter or would see that two pages had somehow stucked to each other and the answer he was looking for would be spelled out for him, but he had no such luck. During the past two weeks he had not simply lay in bed and watch television. He had actively browsed the internet searching for any information on angelorum's or even any kind of material that contained the word. It seemed that no matter where he looked he just couldn't find any information on what he was. He went to the library and checked out books on ancient religions, books on modern religion, books talking about ancient heroes, books about fairy tales even! Nothing held any information about angelorums or what they were. He had found only a little bit of information about the gods, and most of it only retold what he had learned in his ancient histories class. There were ten gods that used to be worshiped, and were still to this day by some underground cult soceities. Apparently they each controlled a certain aspect of the world, such as Kyogre who was god of the sea, and Reshiram who was god of fire. His own god, Mew, was god of the soul, being able to bestow great intellingence to those who served her. Mew, he read, was treated as a lower power ranking god but was one who was in touch with human civilization and in essence regulated their affairs.​

By this time the train had squeeled to a stop and let out a sharp whistle. Being in the first car he saw the conductor walk down the aisle, "We have arrived at Disandrew Town. All patrons for Disandrew Town please disembark." Jack grabbed his bag and managed to qucikly get out before the aisle became too clogged and made his way to the arrival station. He only had to wait a few minutes before he got to the front. The woman behind the counter swiped his i.d., "Alright. Mr. Keller welcome to Disandrew Town and have a wonderful time." Jack thanked her and walked through the station and soon enough he was walking the streets. Jack took out the map he had printed and looked it over he followed his directions until he came to his destination, a coffee house/cafe. Jack found a seat off in a corner and ordered a medium decaf. Rumaging through his bag he found the book he had been studying earlier and once again flipped through it. When mew had visited him back at his house she had seemed anxious about quickly telling him only the basics, no doubt as a god she needed to be somewhere else but she could have elaborated a bit. She did well in conveying her message, he was an angelorum and needed to serve the gods. Okay, good and all but what she left out was how he could do it! She told him that the other angelorum would help, but she didn't tell him how he could find them! It would have been helpful if on the books he researched had talked about a cult who worshipped the gods and claimed they had been sent by the gods and had some strange tattoo that marked them as godsent. Oh no, that would have been too helpful!​

The pains started just like before. Jack gritted his teeth and calmly began to massage his temples. The pain increased. He continued to massaged and he soon felt the all too familiar pounding in his head. The voices... they were different from before. They whispered just like before but he could already tell that these were deeper-voiced and there were a lot less than before. Suddenly the voices and the pain just vanished. He looked up in time to see the waitress bringing his coffee. He thanked her and quietly sipped. Mew had told him his powers had awakened now and he would be different. Was this part of the process? Having massive headaches at random times of the day? Were the other angelorum going through this as well? Maybe that was how he could find them, just look for people having migranes in the middle of the street, genius! Jack chuckled at his own little joke and glanced down at his watch. Well he already had a hotel room reserved, it was a little large for only himself, but thanks to the money his parents recieved from his brother and sister he managed to rent out a room that could hold at least ten people comfortably in. He spent just a few minutes looking once again over the book before he packed it up and headed off to the hotel.​

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Dragonite landed followed by Garchomp and Kingdra. They looked around the city. "Woah! Alot of people. But how am I gonna find the other angelorums?" Reece asked himself. The whole place was filled with people. There was a boy delivering the papers. There was alot of people either walking or city. One person looked like he had been to this place before but last time was bad. There was also a person walking to a hotel who looked like he had a migrane. "This will not be easy." Reece said annoyed. He thought about what the man with the migrane was doing. Reece thought he also needed to get a hotel room. He had the money for it which was good.

Reece walked into his hotel room with his pokemon. He looked around at everything. Then he looked out the window down to the city below. He could still see the man who acted like he was in some kind of enemy territory, exploring around. Reece wondered about what Latios had told him. That there would be nine others. Maybe they could be told by being kind of like their benefactor. Like the angelorum of Jirachi could usually be very sleepy or maybe the angelorum of Kyougre might love to swim. Maybe the angelorum of Meloetta can sing brilliantly. But Reece still couldn't figure things out. All he knew was that he was an angelorum, sorte far had captured Latias and there were nine other angelorums to find. Reece hoped maybe they could find him instead of him finding them.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Miharu Mizushima, Angelorum of Kyurem​

Miharu sighed. Finally, they were completely done with walking. Sadly enough, they had been on the other side of the region opposite from the town. Although she could have gotten on a train or taken a vehicle or something of the sort, Miharu disliked such things that people created. She would rather much train her body by walking rather than just depend on machines to get her everywhere. Thankfully, she had been near the town before from her usual training spot, so she knew the quickest way to get there. Well, quickest for her, not everyone could scale a few mountains with a few days.

However, she finally made it. She wondered just how she would find out which people here were Angelorums. Then again, her sensei could find something different within her aura, her soul than from other people, which is why if she got lost or went away for a bit, he would always be able to find her. Maybe she could do what sensei does...The only problem was, did she have that power level yet? Sensei had been training in the art for more than thirty years when she met him. She had only been trained in the art for twelve.

She undestimated herself, however. Twelve years was a fairly long time to be practicing the art. If she really tried, she might have been able to tell. However, her underconfidence lead to her inability to even try.

Miharu finally decided to just find a place to camp for the night. She disliked inns, however, finding that nature was a better hostess. She found some trees near the town and fell asleep.​

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Mizuki Asakura, Angelorum of Reshiram​

Mizuki was sleeping for a long time, three hours, to be exact. She then jumped and drank a glass of water. She then saw her Ninetales missing. She looked for her and decided to start at people's rooms. Whenever the people got mad, she stared blankly at them, which, for an unknown reason, scared them. After hours and hours of looking, she almost gave up until she thought about Reshiram. That encouraged her to look for Ninetales, maybe, it's because Reshiram was encouraging to Mizuki. She then saw the kidnappers, those kidnappers when she was a child.

"This is my chance to take revenge...but I have to look for Ninetales first," she thought.

Mizuki saw her Ninetales with the kidnappers. She had a shocked look on her face. She decided to fight them, but she was weaponless.

"Shoot, just when I was going to take my revenge," she thought.

The kidnappers grabbed any weapon they found with Mizuki still weaponless. Mizuki grabbed a torch and commanded Volcarona to make the fire bigger. The fire burned their hideout. The kidnappers were angry. Mizuki got many torches and threw them. Well, that scared the kidnappers. The kidnappers ran away, Ninetales was freed by Mizuki.

"My revenge is complete", she said softly, with an evil looking smile.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Terra Bakugami - Angelorum Of Zekrom

It was reaching dusk by now and marking the 3rd day since Terra had begun his search for other Angelorum like him, he had his Rotom Shadow scour Disandrew City almost nonstop while he did the same, using his Elektross Avina to fight and defeat any trainer who he thought might have the same level of strength as he did, even then the trainers he was looking for so tirelessly would have to face his Electivire Jun as well, Terra disliked bringing out Jun when it came to close matches either giving up altogether if there were others around or simply due to how out of control his Electivire got when excited which didn't take much effort to do nowadays unfortunately.

Climbing down from one of the houses he was using to climb himself up to get a better view of anyone still up and about during this time of night, Terra rests on one of the public benches catching his breath when he feels a Thundershock right to his back as Shadow creeped up behind him in while wearing a devious yet innocent smile, Terra was too exhausted to bother scolding Shadow right now.

"So Shadow, you find any possible suspects to the Angelorums or the Sorte Far yet?" Terra tiredly asked Shadow as it sadly nodded indicating its failure to do so, returning to its Pokeball soon after reporting the results of its search.

"Great, how long has it been since this stupid little god of mine sent me on this wild Swanna chase now? I swear I've driven myself to the brink of insanity just to find the Sorte Far alone, at this point I'm still wondering if this is a real city at all and not a figment of my imagination due to wandering the desert for so long. If only I had a majestic flying Pokemon like a Zapdos to take me to the ends of the world, too bad they're so rare nowadays." Terra said out loud to himself while relaxing on the bench stretching his arms out and letting out a big yawn before coming to a sudden conclusion of what to do now.

"I GOT IT!! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS BEFORE, IT'S SO SIMPLE YET SO BRILLIANT!! I'LL GO BACK TO THE ESPINA SHRINE AND WAIT FOR THE OTHER ANGELORUM TO FIND ME!!!!" Terra shouted out loud as he jumped right off the bench instantaneously and started heading towards the Espina Shrine with a big grin on his face, his stomach slightly rumbling along the way due to not eating very much for the past few days as his blonde hair started to flap up and down as soon as he started impatiently jogging then running towards the shrine now.

Terra couldn't wait to meet his new companions and take his revenge on the Sorte Far.​

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years

Draco got tired of exploring the city. For him, living in an enclosed fortress surrounded by cement and stone, and full of pollution is not a life worth living. He prefers living among Pokémon and nature, being a Ranger and such. He decided that if Arceus would not be contacting him any minute now, he better locate the Espina shrine right away. Arceus said that the shrine sits atop a hill in Disandrew. Draco loved the thought of that. Nature, finally. Draco asked around where to find the hill where Espina Shrine could be located. Several locals offered to bring him there but he declined. He felt that this adventure must be something that he needs to take alone. He liked that better. After an hour of traveling, he finally deciphered the instructions sent by the locals, and finally located the Espina Hill. It is a majestic sight, a huge shrine, worn due simply to its age. Draco was busily admiring the whole layout of the place when he saw someone jogging towards the Espina shrine, thirty degrees to his left and a few meters down. Draco, due to his instincts, immediately crouched down and watched the guy slowed to a halt in front of the shrine. Draco observed him, and his eyes led him to the broken door. Someone must have intruded here. Only one could do that.

Sorte Far.

So this guy is a Sorte Far? Let me see what they are capable of. Draco stealthily crept towards the man. From his distance, he saw that the man is around twenty to twenty-two years old, the right time for a new recruit to enter the organization. He is fairly tall, and has an overflowing blonde hair. When Draco was sure he could tackle him down, he leapt into the air and landed on the back of the guy, pinning him down.

"This is a protected territory. What is your intention here?" Draco hissed in the man's ears. "I am a ranger, and you batter answer carefully."

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

As Terra headed towards the Espina shrine to await his fellow Angelorum he was jumped from out of the blue as soon as Terra reached the door he had Jun destroy the last time he was here. Pinned to the ground with one of his hands on his chest and the other hand keeping him from being completely crushed by this assailant. Terra heard the words of this man only to grin wickedly as the hand on his chest starts fishing for one of his Pokeballs and manages to bring out Shadow from its Pokeball to free Terra from this man.

"Shadow, you know what to do. Don't disappoint me." Terra said to Shadow as it hurled a Shadow Ball towards the man pinning him down, knocking the man off of Terra and rushing to Terra's side as he slowly got back up.

"My Intention? Unless you know what Angelorum like yours truly are then it wouldn't matter what I said to you now would it? But due to how you greeted me on my way to this little shrine of yours, I can't let that go unpunished now can I?" Terra laughed as he got back up to face this man, if this was a Sorte Far looking for his kind, then Terra knew he would have to eliminate him without a doubt. Unless he was another Angelorum like him.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Jack Keller, Aneglorum of Mew

Jack sighed as he walked along the street. The pounding in his head had died down but it was still an uncomfortable feeling. He just wanted to get to the hotel and lay down for a bit. Lucky for him the coffee house was just two blocks away from the hotel and soon enough he had arrived in the lobby. "Hello sir, how may we help you?" The woman behind the welome counter asked. It only took his name for the woman to shift to directing all her attention on Jack. "Welcome Mr. Keller, we were expecting you later today. Here is your room key and the elevators are up ahead to the left of the hallway." Jack thanked her and found the elevators very easily and once inside clicked the button for the fourth floor. While the elevator ascended Jack briefly wondered how his sister, Sarah, was doing. It was because of her that he managed to land in this fine hotel, it also helped that she was a sponser of the hotel and since she was a superstar in the tennis world he had even gotten a good discount on the room.​

There was a soft ding as the elevator stopped and Jack navigated to his room. The room itself was huge, much bigger than the ones his family usually paid for. It was supposed to fit ten but the room itself looked like it could hold a good twenty people in it. The room itself was segmented into three segments, the first room he entered held two televisions, a couch, and a small kitchen area. The room to the right was a bedroom with five beds and a television and the room to the left was identical holding five beds and a television as well. Content with his surrounding Jack grabbed his three pokeballs and released his pokemon into the room. Lyes groaned as he stretched his arms, Wally eagerly bounced up and down, and Matthrew stretched as well. "Okay guys, we're here so take a few minutes to stretch and move around, we'll head to Espina Shrine in a little so be ready to head out." "Kad!" Lyes replied, Wally just bounced up and down happily, and Matthew shrugged as he went into the next room closing the door behind him. Jack went to sit on the couch and began to consult his map to find the shortest route to the shrine.​

As soon as Jack left to the couch Lyes went to confront Matthew and Wally happily bounced after him. Matthew, of course, was lying on a bed idily flipping through channels, "You know, despite there being two hundred channels, nothing's on. Strange isn't it?"​

Lyes narrowed his eyes at the hypno, "That was rude you know? Walking off when master was still speaking."​

Matthew snorted, "Like I should care? Hey, pig-snout find a coke for me."​

Wally nodded, "Will we play once I find one?"​

"Suuure. We'll play right when you come back." Wally bounced eagerly as he left the room.​

Lyes glared at the hypno, "Do not call him that."​

"Why not? He does have a pig's snout so I don't see..."​

"You know exactly why not."​

Matthew sighed, "You know, we've had this little argument so many times, but the funny thing is I could just wave my pendulum in front of your face and you would fall under my sway. Last time didn't I make you dance like a ballerina?"​

Lyes face flushed, "Yo-You caught me off guard!"​

The hypno chuckled, "Of course I did. You see Lyes, I'm the most powerful pokemon here. I do what I want when I want, so how about you shove your spoons up your..."​

The hypno gasped as Lyes felt a small pain in his chest. Lyes quickly rushed out of the room to find Wally bouncing frantically around an unconscious Jack, "He just fell forward and-and..." Lyes moved in, "Wally go find some hotel staff, Matthew help me..."​

Jack's eyes opened as he saw his pokemon standing over him, "Oh, hey guys." Lyes pulled him up with a concerned look on his face. "Sorry, it just happened again, don't worry about it. Let's just head out to the shrine."​

"Kad!" Lyes said in a strict voice. "Look Lyes you can accompany me if you wish but we need to go now, I kinda got a summons... I think." Recalling Matthew and Wally to their pokeballs Jack put on his backpack and head out the door with a concerned Lyes following.​

miltankRancher

Years
    (OOC: Xulek, follow the posting rule. :) )

Draco Dromiens, Angelorum of arceus

A Pokeball rolled from the guys' vest. A Rotom appeared. How could a Sorte Far new recruit possess such rare Pokemon? "Shadow, you know what to do. Don't disappoint me." The Rotom sent a Shadow Ball towards Draco which knocked him away. The man got up, and his Rotom rushed to his side.

"My Intention? Unless you know what Angelorum like yours truly are then it wouldn't matter what I said to you now would it? But due to how you greeted me on my way to this little shrine of yours, I can't let that go unpunished now can I?" he said. Draco heard something familiar. Angelorum? So this is one of the other nine?

"Woah! Wait, Angelorum you say?" Draco asked. He let his guard down. "You are an Angelorum of who? I am an Angelorum also. Draco Dromiens, Angelorum of Arceus." He offered his hand. "You are?"

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

The look on Terra's face went from overconfident to utterly shocked instantly upon hearing Draco announce that he was an Angelorum like him too. "No way in hell can this guy be speaking the truth, but only one way to find out." Terra thought to himself as he reached for Draco's extended hand and gripped it as he stared straight into Draco's face for a few seconds before backing off.

"Wait, aren't the Angelorum supposed to be the elite of the elite when it comes to their battling prowess?? Hmm, I guess I'll have to challenge them later on then, can't bring out Avina and Jun in a area like this." Terra thought to himself as he let off a grin upon meeting a fellow Angelorum after the days he spent combing the city.

"Okay that's one down for both of us now, what do you suggest we do now Draco or should I head back into the city to continue my search?" Terra said to his new partner as Shadow hovered around Draco with curiosity in its eyes.

"Oh yeah, I'm Terra Bakugami by the way, the Angelorum of Zekrom!" Terra exclaimed to Draco as Shadow returned to his side now.

miltankRancher

Years

"Oh yeah, I'm Terra Bakugami by the way, the Angelorum of Zekrom!" the boy exclaimed as his Rotom, who Draco assumed to be Shadow rushed to his side. Fro Draco, the boy looked too under-experienced to be an Angelorum, but oh well. At least he found someone.

"Nah. If you want to go down to the city, you can. But I am staying here. That is a better idea. I'm not tired, and I am in my element. I am a Ranger after all. Nature is the thing for us," Draco lied down on the soft grass. He could feel the hard earth beneath him. He breathed deeply, and coughed. Better to expel the city's pollution out my body. "So, Terra Bakugami. What shall I call you? When you first said you are an Angelorum, I first guess you are of Giratina because of Rotom. I guess, Giratina is not a participating God. Do you know the full details why we were summoned?"

Draco closed his eyes and waited his co-Angelorum to answer.

Back