• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Good Old Days? Or The 'Orrible Original Series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
Years
  • I prefer the older, I didn't really care for anything past Hoenn. I liked May, I can't stand Misty or Dawn. But I stopped watching altogether when they got the new voice cast.
    Ash's voice makes me want to stab knives into my ears...

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • What I think the newer series is lacking is more emotion, I don't know it just feels like something is missing and it isn't the same. Although, I love Dawn's character of course xD. It could just be me though, most people who grew up around Kanto/Johto have got to miss those series. It always brought out some kind emotion in me and I just liked the character personalities before they all started to mature, although having the newer series with the more mature Ash, Brock etc of course had to happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back