• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    its very spread out, i'm usually not even on at this time but my friday class schedule is pretty odd. typical high posting hours will be in about 6 hours

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Hmmm...
    After re-reading everyones profile my character seems pretty generic. I'm just wondering if it's not to late to change my character?

If you want to, you can. Personally, I like your character. xD

Not much at the moment to be honest... To bad Totodile doesn't learn scary face for a while, that'd be fun.

Oh poo, Totodile can learn scary face if it'll make the post better. >D

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Good morning everyone. Anyone have any idea about what time do most people make it online?

I'm on GMT time so while you're at school/work/whatever.

I have absolutely no posting inspiration. But if I don't post before Kat gets back she'll eat me. ;_;

Trainer Kat

Years
  • Err..figured everyone had money on Quasar. xD I honestly don't think anyone who's posted her would drop out.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I'm having brain downtime... I really want to post but I'm just can't... ;_;

*is eaten*

Years
  • I've had a pretty hectic afternoon, but I'm back now. XP Seems like no one else is up for roleplaying though.
    I've decided to keep my character ;3

Trainer Kat

Years
  • I can't do anything until morning anyway. x3
    Which is good, 'cuz I just got to watch my favorite Gantz character die again, so I don't quite feel up to it. D:

Lash

Years
  • Oni: lol, that was mean but true.

And to everyone else, I finally posted. Wasn't too much of a long one, but at least there is some action in it, like Marcus leaving the Pokecenter dead of night XD
    And, sorry to anyone who talked to Marcus in the Pokecenter. Since he kind of ignored them, because it would be too much of a hassle to read every single post, though I read over half of them.

And, should we really keep Quasar in the RP?

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I just sorta... What the hell, yeah I scim too. In most circumstances he'd have been kicked out by now, but Kat's too nice and friendly x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back