• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    *he gets back
    Phani-chan's a dude.

Well, uh, did everyone catch everything in the last two posts?
    The gist of mine was...Kat says a tearful goodbye to Ko, puts her butterfly clip in his hair, and gives him her cell number, telling him she'll "come pick him up whenever he gets this resolved, no matter where he is".

D: I really don't want to have to type it all out again, I was like, sobbing the first time.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I think Phanima shall be rather annoyed when she gets back.

I told you in the posts that got lost that Phanima's a he. I just hope "she" saved it for some reason and I think we should all change our names too Phanima II, Phanima III, Phanima IV ect. in honor of our fallen hero >D

Kat, in your next IC post just leave a brief comment [OOC] about what happened in the RP and how the posts were lost. And are you two gonna post the battle soon? D:

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Just bunny Phanima's character and say that E.T. said "I'll always be with you." To her and that he took her away in his space ship and they lived happily ever after.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    ...Heh?

But seriously we need posts people!

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Omg this is horrible. My last post was incredible and massive, I don't have it in me to recreate it. ;_______;

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    I'll try but I'm extremely lazy.

Also, I previously posted a picture of what could be Auto.

Clickie here.

It's the dude on the right. I love that pic. The only thing is is that Auto would have his hair a bit longer, and him dying it blue. I like the outfit, Auto needs a new wardrobe update anyways.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    So, what are we doing about this dilemma, I mean the RP'll die if we don't sort something out. D:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Indeed it will.

I'll post once we sort out what we're going to do. I still think E.T. should take Phanima's char away.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Apparently Kat's gonna post her battle then you'll have to.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I know. Well it's not like there will anymore signups for a long time and WE all know he's gone. I just hope he's still checking back and has saved it or something.

Phanima, your essay of a leaving post has vanished also D: and your usertitle doesn't indicate you've gone. Damn broken database and the fact it wasn't baked up D:

Mhmm, looks like I'll have to bring out the save file then. ^^ Luckily, I saved everything into word before posting, so at least I won't start crying again when reediting it all. =3=

And yeah, I'm a little disappointed with how everything got rolled backed, and I don't save posts other than RP ones so there's no chance I can post it again, nevertheless have the time to write up another one. But no biggie, I remembered everything I wrote and everyone's responses too, so I'm fine with just the memories. ^^

*he gets back
    Phani-chan's a dude.

Well, uh, did everyone catch everything in the last two posts?
    The gist of mine was...Kat says a tearful goodbye to Ko, puts her butterfly clip in his hair, and gives him her cell number, telling him she'll "come pick him up whenever he gets this resolved, no matter where he is".

D: I really don't want to have to type it all out again, I was like, sobbing the first time.

No, it's alright! I'm fine with Oni calling me a 'she', really. I think its rather cute of him. *w*

And Kat, your posts made me cry...but in a 'happy I got to read it' kind of way. Uwah! You're sweetness...too...overwhelming... Cx

But really, don't worry about posting it again, I reedited my edit to include your post for Ko-kun's response. I just hope its befitting and worthy enough of your masterful goodbye. :P

Omg this is horrible. My last post was incredible and massive, I don't have it in me to recreate it. ;_______;

Aww, I'm sorry Marik, and it was such a great post too. :C But Oni's right, it's easier to save your posts first and then post them after, that way you'll avoid disaster if anything unexpected happens. Plus, they're great for referencing! *hints to Chelsea cameo x3

Anyway guys, I was going to check up the GT when I finished submitting my fanfic, but since I have some free time during my break (10 minutes left Dx) I thought I'd help keep this thing alive. :D So, my post is re-reedited and I'll be checking back one last time in the next week or so to submit my FF. Also, sorry bout not including anyone else in the edit, didn't have much time. ^^;

PS. Oni, I probs won't get the chance to beta read your's or vice versa, but if you'd still like to send it to me, I'll try and see if I can read it over. Regardless, I'll send you mine the moment I finish. ^^

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    PS. Oni, I probs won't get the chance to beta read your's or vice versa, but if you'd still like to send it to me, I'll try and see if I can read it over. Regardless, I'll send you mine the moment I finish. ^^

You don't have to, it's fine. I probably won't be finished editing forever anyways.

Awaiting your draft.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    ~Phani's Post~

Phanima :D

I'm so glad you had it saved, any news on when you'll be back for good? We all miss you. D:

I too miss Marik's post, it was long and awesome and had his trademark element [a pretty pichoor]. So do you reckon you'll re-write it. I know it sounds like a chore but you have the chance to make it even better which'll help you get in the RP spirit.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Phanima :D

I'm so glad you had it saved, any news on when you'll be back for good? We all miss you. D:

I too miss Marik's post, it was long and awesome and had his trademark element [a pretty pichoor]. So do you reckon you'll re-write it. I know it sounds like a chore but you have the chance to make it even better which'll help you get in the RP spirit.

Maiik's too smart for that psychological trick, Jim.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    I actually slept it through and decided that I will rewrite it either today or tomorow.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Go Marik! *does the "go Marik" dance*

I'ma post when Kat does :P
    ^ Emphasis :D ^

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
    Years
    Guys, as much as I hate to say this, I may have to pull out of this RP, at least temporairly.

I've wanted to post but I've had so much work that when I finally do get some spare time, I don't have it in me to write a post... I'm going to try and stay in it for now and hopefully I can get a post in this weekend.

"Sorry for the inconvenience" =p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back