• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphics Giveaway Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ok somebody can claim this....;; The person didn't want it as a gift.. ;;

Apparently if it doesn't have a Stig in it ain't worth squad... The Text can be edited to anything.. So just let me know when you claim it so I can edit the text...

Expect more.. I'm doing some tuts.. :)

eeeep Asuka-chan! *claimed* <3

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I don't like Red myself, so I'll put this up. Quite happy with the way it turned out. If you want your name on it or something, let me know and I can do that. :3

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • I Love That May I Claim It?

and could you put .Soul On It?
    Sure, no problem! You want '.Soul' to replace the word 'Red' or do you want it in a separate place on the banner?

EDIT: I've done both, anyhow.

aaand:

Have fun! And make sure to give credit or something, idk.

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • The Graphics Giveaway Thread

I was continually eyegasming while I made this. So much pink! :3 And I have no clue who the girl is, so I'd be much obliged if anyone could tell me. But for now, I'm just putting it up for claimage because it's too prettyful to sit in my gallery gathering e-dust. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back