• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphics Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    The GIMP isn't next best o_O The GIMP is the next worst, right behind MSPaint. Try Fireworks.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Sawyer said:
    It's called bitTorrent! =D
    =0 im shocked, really shocked xD
    bittorrent rocks xD
    i was gonna do your tut AC but i got side tracked thwn lost the link ill try later maybe ... poost more....

BlueSonic

Banned
    Years
    *Revives*

Meh.Im Reviving This Thread.
    Right Here is my Question.
    What Is The Best Imaging Editor To Use To Make Banners And Stuff?
    Also What Do You Think Of My Banner?

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Second question belongs in the Graphic Rating Thread :P First question... I use Photoshop CS, but everyone I know uses CS2.

Broken'

You're over-rated.
    Years
    Croc055 said:
    Hey Bugsy do you make backrounds or do u get them somewhere.
    To make a "decent" background on Photoshop, wich is what i use. I would suggest downloading brushes from deviantart.com and then use the brushes on the canvas. But, if you don't have Photoshop i can't answer your question

Years
    i have both but something is going wrong with my cs i cant add layers or render anything or anything that i use i cant even use any brushes but my CS2 works fine I also sometimes use GIMP if the mood strikes

EDIT problem fixed it was set to indexed color instead of RGB or is it RBG i dont know but its fixed and now i dont have to worry when my CS2 try out expires

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    just wondering is animations counted as graphics?

and if so are you allowed to post a little violent ones like in Stickdeat .com????

Years
    no i dont think animations count and its stickdeath.com and they use flash not just GIF animations i dont know maybe animations count and if they dont a mod will move it to the right place

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    Are you sure it's a Paint Shop Tut and not a photoshop one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back