• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Okay..my other RPs are like dead..so I guess I'll deal with starter pokemon.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Name: Jacob "Jezz" Lawkin

Appereance: Jacob's attire consists of a black hoodless jacket, a plain red t-shirt, beige kahki pants and black shoes and matching laces. His hair is blonde and always spiked up, black sunglasses resting on his face hiding icy blue eyes.

Personality: Jacob is a very quiet person, usually keeping to himself when around other people for fear of becoming too attached. And in replacement of human friends, Jacob becomes a very outgoing person with his and wild pokemon, always stopping to help wounded or sick pokemon, and helping in anyway possible. When it comes down to it though, human and pokemon alike, Jacob is always in a helping and caring mood and if he feels something deserves his attention he focus' all of his enery into it. The other thing about Jacob is that he is always one for training, feeling that everyone must be brought to the best of their ability while keeping themselves happy. He can be seen training constantly with his pokemon, but always taking multiple breaks and treating their wounds from the practices.

History: Jacob was brought into this world by his mother who died shortly after giving birth to him. His father had been long gone, because of his dealings with Team Rocket, so the Cinnibar Gym Leader took him in as his own and as a mentee. He began training Jacob at 3 and gave him his first pokemon at 10 and sent him on his way.

Species/Nickname- Magby
    Gender- Male
    Attacks- Ember, Smokescreen
    How Obtained- Given to by Cinnabar Gym Leader, Blaine

Species/Nickname- Cubone
    Gender- Male
    Attacks- Tail Whip, Bone Club
    How Obtained- Found shortly after leaving Cinnabar Island

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    ok thanks very much i got it. =) So when are we starting

Hopefully the day after tomorrow. I'm giving time for people to sign up.

To sythe- You're re-Accepted. Just one thing: your pokemon are all low level (around level 5-7) so their attacks should be a little weaker. I can post your bio in the ooc thread and change around the attacks and you can see if you like them if you want.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    yeah ok, thanks, though magmar and scyther would be a bit closer to 20, electabuzz 12-15 but the rest are 5-7

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    yeah ok, thanks, though magmar and scyther would be a bit closer to 20, electabuzz 12-15 but the rest are 5-7

okay, just my advice, don't use magmar, scyther, or electabuzz a lot until a little later in the rp (or when you're battling Team Rocket)

hm can i add a trapinch to my team since they would be found in a desert (which arn't in kanto)

sure, put whatever pokemon (no legendaries though) and however many pokemon you want on your team. I hope no one misunderstood me and thought they were limited to just one pokemon.

To Chabz- You're re-Accepted as long as you promise to fill out the appropiate profile out. I posted it just a little above, so check it out.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Just a heads up that I'm going to do this rp in chapters like you do yours, Zimvee.

Check out this thread if you want to know how the chapters style go The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region This seems to be the most organized way to do it.

Sorry Zimvee if you mind me bringing so much attention to your rp ha ha

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Trainer name: Christopher Evans
    Birthdate: 23rd February, 1993

Appearance: Chris has messy black hair, and sometimes he puts a cap over it. His skin is slightly tan, from being in the sun. He wears a slightly tan hoodie that is a couple sizes too big for him. His pants are long and black with some tears in them, but no matter what he wears, you will always see a chain hanging out. Chris also has a fake pair of glasses on. (Given to him by his dead brother.)​

Personality: To strangers, Chris is an impatient man whom is susceptible to anger fits . To family, he is more loyal to, despite his impatience, Even to pokemon he is impatient, but can be a good person if you look past his impatience.​

History: Christopher was born in Pallet Town on February 23rd, 1993. But there were complications with his birth. It turns out that Chris was born with a fatal blood infection. So Chris had to stay at the hospital for nine days, until a blood transfusion was performed, after that, his parents were finally able to take him home.​

When Christopher turned five, he gained a fierce rivalry with his nine year old brother Fredrick. But obviously Chris couldn't beat him because he was too young. When Chris turned seven, the brothers rivalry grew because Fred went out and became a successful trainer, having caught at least 100 pokemon in only 1 month, so Chris decided go on a pokemon journey when he was the right age.​

Two years later, when Fredrick came home, he decided to take Chris to the Orange Islands with him, after hearing about that, Chris was ecstatic, he always wanted to see Fred in action. But two days before the brothers were to go to the Orange Islands, a squad of Team Rocket grunts attacked and killed Fredrick, and his final words were." You won't get away with this, when I fall another, and stronger person will rise and take you down."​

After hearing of his brothers death, Christopher started getting mad at every little thing, it got so bad that he had to be pulled out of school for a few weeks. Eventually Chris's temper subsided when he found his brothers journal, explaining everything about his journey, even the events that happened with Team Rocket, and ever since that day, he wanted to take out Team Rocket to avenge his dead brother.​

Pokemon

Species/Nickname: Mudkip Lv. 7
    Attacks: Tackle
    Growl
    Mud Slap
    How Obtained: Chris got Mudkip from his brother before he died.

Species/Nickname: Cyndaquil Lv. 6
    Attacks: Tackle
    Leer
    Smokescreen
    How Obtained: Hatched from an egg his mom gave him

Species/Nickname: Zubat Lv. 5
    Attacks: Leech Life
    Supersonic
    How Obtained: Found in a cave, Chris accidentally caught it.

Species/Nickname: Machop Lv. 5
    Attacks: Low Kick
    Leer
    How Obtained: Chris got Machop from his brother before he died.

Species/Nickname- Aron Lv. 5
    Gender- Female
    Attacks- Tackle
    Mud Slap
    Harden
    Headbutt
    How Obtained- Aron made friends with Chris, and allowed him to catch her.

Species/Nickname- Oddish Lv. 5
    Gender- Male
    Attacks- Absorb
    Sweet Scent
    How Obtained- Hatched from an egg Chris's mom gave him

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    okay, just my advice, don't use magmar, scyther, or electabuzz a lot until a little later in the rp (or when you're battling Team Rocket)

Yeah thats cool, my character is more of a support (like brock from the anime) then a full on battler, and wont be collecting badges, mainly healing injured pokemon (if away from a pokemon center), cooking for the group, and back up in battles (cept when we launch an attack on Team Rocket) and other supportive things

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    its cool lol its good advertising for Pokemon Adventure-Johto Region which will come out when we are done with Kanto

Then I'm serious when I say reserve me a spot. I'm enjoying your rp a lot :)

Okay, now back to work....

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I posted that application because yours is too confusing, and even so its basically the same thing. Just no birthdate, instead it says occupation. Its pointless to put a birthdate when we don't even know the year.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Yeah thats cool, my character is more of a support (like brock from the anime) then a full on battler, and wont be collecting badges, mainly healing injured pokemon (if away from a pokemon center), cooking for the group, and back up in battles (cept when we launch an attack on Team Rocket) and other supportive things

yeah that's great except you guys aren't all going to travel together. everyone is going their own way sadly. but everyone will get together sometimes to battle Team Rocket. If you want, make up your own group of trainers that you support or just never battle that much at all in the rp. Spend your time aiding to other trainers that you meet. Just some suggestions.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    yeah that's great except you guys aren't all going to travel together. everyone is going their own way sadly. but everyone will get together sometimes to battle Team Rocket. If you want, make up your own group of trainers that you support or just never battle that much at all in the rp. Spend your time aiding to other trainers that you meet. Just some suggestions.

Thats the plan, Now I just gotta wait for things to start

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I posted that application because yours is too confusing, and even so its basically the same thing. Just no birthdate, instead it says occupation. Its pointless to put a birthdate when we don't even know the year.

okay, the rp takes place this year. And really the only thing I need is your personality (How you act/behave. im sure you know that) I'm trying to make evryone's bio's the same to keep it from being less confusing. so just post how your character acts and I'll take care of the rest, alright?

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    You know what, I'm just going to let in anybody in.

To Rubii Naruto- You're accepted just that really your character is 15 if born February 23, 1993

Where are you making allof these bio's at? And what time will we usualy Rp?

I'm doing them at The Great Adventure OOC
    And I'll rp whenever I can. It'll make more sense when we start. trust me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back