• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    okay, thanks a lot for all of that. now for the new report:

To KP-Jacob: Much better now that you fixed everything!
    Taillow grew to level 8!
    Riolu grew to level 8!
    Taillow learned Quick Attack!
    Riolu is trying to learn Counter, but it already knows four moves. Delete a move for Counter? (Respond in OOC thread)

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    Blue and his new companion, Chris took their first step in the woods. It wasn't anything like Blue ever imagined it would be. It was a dark and scary-looking place that looked dangerous to walk through. Blue just took a deep breath and walked in. If he wanted to get to Pewter, and closer to Team Rocket, he needed to stay brave and get through these woods.

Chris just looked back and forth between Blue and the woods. Blue wondered how he felt. He just began to walk through the woods without thinking another thing about it with Chris following. They walked for a few hours and talked about why they had began their adventures and whether it was because of Team Rocket or not. "I started because of something horrible that Team Rocket did to my father," Blue explained to Chris. "I want to avenge my father along with help out the world by taking them out." Chris talked to him a little until they heard a cry. It was a desperate cry. Blue and Chris looked at each other and then ran to the source of the cry.

When Blue and Chris made it, they saw a small pokemon being attacked by a swarm of bug pokemon. It looked like nothing more than a small green turtle. "We gotta help it!" shouted Blue. He pulled out Growlithe's pokeball. "Growlithe use ember on those bugs!" Blue shouted. Chris pulled out his own pokeball and helped as well. Growlithe scorched half the bugs while Chris took care of the rest.

Blue ran to the pokemon who looked pretty hurt. "Chris, you said you knew how to treat pokemon. Can you help it?"

Chris walked up. "Sure, I can help it." He treated the pokemon giving it medication. A few minutes later the pokemon replied to Chris's caring happily. Blue smiled and pulled out his pokedex. It identified the pokemon as a Turtwig, a grass pokemon.

Soon, the pokemon jumped on Blue. He gasped and looked down at the small grass pokemon. Blue didn't know a wild pokemon that could be so friendly.

"It seems to like you," said Chris laughing. "It thanks you for saving it."

"Turt, turt," said the pokemon happily.

"Do- do you want to go with me, Turtwig?" Blue asked. The Turtwig responded happily. Blue smiled. "Well then, welcome to the team." Blue pulled out a pokeball and clicked the button. Turtwig was sucked into the ball, becoming Blue's new pokemon and key in beating the upcoming gym leader.

Chris and blue followed the path into viridian forest, Chris was scanning the path intently for pokemon his hand hovering over his pokeballs just in case. Blue began talking about his history with team rocket, and how he wanted to avenge his father and help the world by eliminating them. Chris responded by telling him about how his parents aided his father and the other trainers in the final battle, just 2 years before he was born but were kidnapped a few days ago while he was training in the forest (ooc i think im the oldest trainer in this rp lol).

Suddenly a cry came out from nearby, Chris and Blue looked at each other, the cry came again and both trainers ran towards it. Blue got there first and began attacking the bug pokemon with his growlithe. Chris spotted the injured pokemon the bugs were attacking and reached for a pokeball. "Mr Mime protect the turtwig" Mr Mime burst from its ball landing infront of turtwig, and put up a barrier stopping the bugs attacks getting through "Now Magmar, Give blue a hand with flame thrower" another of Chris's pokemon burst from its ball. The fire pokemon began breathing fire over the bug pokemon. With in a minute the swarm of bug pokemon had ben defeated and flew off, Blue and Chris turned to look at the turtwig.

"Can you save it?" asked Blue with a look of fear and sadness in his eyes Chris looked closely at the turtwig, and said "Yeah, I've seen worse as a kid in the aftermath of team rockets attack, just give me a bit, Mr Mime, come give me a hand" as he took off his backpack "Anitdote" Chris called, and Mr Mime past him one from the bag. In a soft voice Chris spoke to the pokemon, dont worry, your going to be all better very soon". Chris poured some of the liquid into the pokemons mouth "there that will take care of any poison from the beedrill stings, Bandage and Potion" Chris called out to Mr Mime again and continued treating the small grass pokemon

This process went on for a few minutes before Chris stepped back, "Mr Mime, recover" Mr Mime walked upto the pokemon and placed its hand above it, the pokemon had a golden glow to it for a few seconds, when it faded turtwig looked good as new, appart from all the bandages. "There you go turtwig, all better now, just take it easy for a bit" as Chris was packing up all his medicines and things the turtwig walked over to Blue who asked if the turtwig wanted to come with him, the turtwig nodded and entered the pokeball

Chris and blue returned to the trail and headed onto pewter city, Blue to get the gym badge, Chris to check for any clues to his parents location

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To Triaspia: Yeah I was hoping that you would have room to make a decent post and I guess you did.
    Mr. Mime grew to level 12!
    Magmar grew to level 23!

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    ooc, if not i would have just continued on from the end of your post carrying on through the forrest but i thought it was long enough after expanding my Chris's part. btw Chris is modeled a lot after me (age, gender, personality), and my team in the first gen games

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Grecko after arrving in viridian forest and realizing he needed to train his pokemon decided to have each of his pokemon battle each other. He was already locked in a heated battle.

"Shinx use leer on cyndaquil", Grecko said as he ordered his one pokemon to atack his other. "Cyndaquil dont look at shinx and use tackle", Grecko said as he ordered his first pokemon to use a tackle attack with his eyes closed. As cyndaquil went at shinx, Grecko sent out his poochyena and withdrew his Shinx. "Ok Poochyena use tackle, cyndauil open ur eyes and dodge poochyenas tackle attack." grecko said thinking up a great battle tactic. Cyndaquil dodged the tackle attack and than was orderd to use his tackle on poochyena........the training battle lasted a bit longer and afterwards grecko let his pokemon rest and took a break to eat.

"Good job guys, your all getting pretty strong. Im sure by the time we meet tommy again you guys will be good enough to beat him", Grecko said with an encouraging smile to his pokemon. "Cynda!, GROWL!, Shi shi!,", his pokemon shouted in joy as they ate their food knowing their trainer was satisfied with them.

Grecko turned around and packed up his bag. As he turned around again to face his pokemon Grecko noticed that his Cyndaquil was missing. "Ahh Poochyena, Shinx, where did cyndaquil go!" Grecko said in aww. The two pokemon just looked at him, confused as well. He looked around in panic and started to call Cyndaquil's name out. "CYNDAQUIL....CYNDAQUIL....CYNDAQUIL....CYNDAQUIL!!!, WHERE R U!" Grecko yelled through out the forest as he returned his other two pokemon to his pokeballs and started to run in every other direction, in search of his first caught pokemon...his bestfriend.

Meanwhile in another part of the forest Cyndaquil was sitting in a tree feeling really confused. "Cynda?", cyndaquil said as it looked around for a reason as to how it got there. Than he heard a thump behind him and so the confused cyndaquil turned around to see what it was. "AIII POMM", the weird purple monkey said as it looked at the cyndaquil it pretty much pokenapped. "CYNDA!", Cyndaquil shouted at the aipom. "Pom?", aipom said confused as it scratched its head. The two pokemon than started to argue and this caused cyndaquil to fall out of the tree.

Meanwhile...Grecko was still running through the forest when he heard cyndaquils voice. "Cyndaquil, im coming", he yelled as he ran to the area where he heard the voice. Grecko saw his cyndaquil falling out of the tree and he ran as fast as could to get to his pokemons side. "Ah ill catch you" he said as he slid to catch his pokemon., but he missed and somehow his cyndaquil was caught in midair. "What?" Grecko said feeling really confused again. He looked at cyndaquil and noticed that it was caught by vines coming from out of the bushes, and than they let go of cyndaquil and dissapeared. "Cyndaquil are you ook?"Grecko asked his pokemon as he held it in his arms. "CYNDA!" the fire pokemon said in a way that let grecko know he was alright. "Im glad to hear it," Grecko said, "But how did u get here?" he than asked his pokemon. "Cynda" the pokemon said as it pointed to the tree aipom was once in. "What i dont see anything there, cyndaquil"Grecko said because the aipom that was there was gone now. "Aipom!" the monkey pokemon said from behind Grecko

"Ahh an aipom!" Grecko said excitedly "Cyndaquil are u ready for a battle?" Grecko asked his pokemon. "Cynda!" it said as it jumped out of its arms and in front of the aipom. The aipom just looked at the two in a cautious way. "Cyndaquil use tackel!" Grecko said to his pokemon. Cyndaquil ran at aipom in a fast manner, and just as he was about to hit, aipom moved slightly to the left and dodged the tackle. About .5 seconds after dodging the tackle, aipom smacked cyndaquil in the face with its tail. "Cynda!" it yelled as it rolled backwards. The aipom just sat there laughing.

"Ahh ok cyndaquil try using another tackle", the frustrated trainer yelled to his pokemon. Cyndaquil once again ran at the aipom, who in return this time did a backflip and hit cyndaquil in the face with its tail again. "Cynda!" the pokemon yelled as it once again rolled backwards. "aii aii aii pom pom pom pom!!!!" the monkey pokemon said as it laughed again and again. "Hmm now its just toying with us Cyndaquil. Ok cyndaquil give it one more tackle!" Grecko once again yelled at his pokemon. Cyndaquil once again ran at the laughing pokemon but this time before it hit, Grecko thought up a plan. "Ok cyndaquil close your eyes and roll!" Grecko said as his cyndaquil did just what he said. And as cyndaquil rolled the aipom tried to hit cyndaquil with its tail again but ended up missing this time. "Aiiiii?" it said in a confused manner as it once again scratched its head.

"hahah alright now Cyndaquil give a tackle from behind while its not expecting it!" Grecko said as he watched his pokemons heated battle. "CYNDA!!!", the cyndaquil yelled as it charged angrily at the pokemon that kidnapped and mocked it. Just as the aipom turned around, it got hit right in the chest with a hard tackle attack from cyndaquil. "AIIPOMM" the pokemon scram as it went flying right into a tree knocking it unconcouis.

"Good job Cyndauil", Grecko said as he threw a pokeball at the aipom laying on the tree. The pokeball hit the aipom and flashed. "Come on, i need this pokemons fast movement on my team", Grecko said quietly to himself knowing that the aipom would be a great asset.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo stood at the entrance of viridian city holding his newly aquired Mankeys pokeball in his hand.
    " Zap's battled this mankey well i'm very proud of him, and now this mankey it should be a huge help to my team". Beo said as he made his way into the forest. Looking around he saw lush green trees, and thick green grass, Beo was sure there would be some great pokemon here he could catch, and very many trainers lurking with in.

About ten minutes in Beo decided he would let his pokemon run around for a little and get some fresh air. Throwing his pokeballs into the air Zap's, Sentret, and Mankey ran popped out. "Ok guys i'll fix us something to eat why dont you get a little fresh air but stay close", Beo said. "Ele, sent, Man-key" The three pokemon said as they started running around. Little did Beo know he was once again being watched by another trainer. The trainer looked as though he was about ten years old while he was also holding a bug net and wearing a hat.

"Hey you trainer, what do you say to a pokemon battle" The trainer asked

Beo turned around to see the trainer "Hmm ok three on three" Beo asked.

"Sure my names Lan by the way" Lan said

"I'm Beo nice to meet you" Beo said.

Lan grabbed a pokeball from his pocket and threw it into the air "Go Caterpie" Lan shouted

Beo grinned and looked over to his three pokemon "Ok Mankey your up first" Beo said

"Mankey run in towards that caterpie and use scratch" Beo ordered. Mankey charged in towards the caterpie and cocked its arms back ready to scratch away.

"Caterpie now use string shot" Lan yelled. Caterpie started shooting a sticky stringy substance from its mouth straight at the charging mankey slowing it down. "Now caterpie use tackle"

"Errg, Mankey start clawing through the strings" Beo shouted. But it was to slow the caterpie collided straight into mankey knocking it back. Then an idea popped into Beo's head "Thats it mankey charged at it again and use scratch" Beo said with a grin. Mankey started charging once again cocking its arms back.

"Whats he up to he knows this wont work" Lan said to himself. "Caterpie string shot again, then tackle" Caterpie shot strings once agian slowing the mankey up and then it chargged ready to tackle.

"Mankey now wait till the caterpie is close enough then grabbed it!" Beo orderded and when the caterpie was close enough Mankey clasped its hands together catching the caterpie in them, "Now throw him agains a tree" Beo yelled. Mankey threw the caterpie against a tree knocking it out. "Ahh no caterpie" Lan said returning it to its pokeball.

Lan threw out another pokemon "Go Wurmple" Lan announced. Beo looked down at mankey relizing it was tired "Mankey come back your up sentret" Beo said giddily. Although the last battle was close this one didnt last as long. "Ok wurmple i know i just caught you but we can do this, now use Tackle wurmple" Lan shouted

"Ok sentret wait till it gets close then use defense curl, then hit it back with scratch" Beo ordered

As the wurmple went into tackle sentret retreaded into a ball with the wurmple bouncing off of it, then sentret quickly withdrew from the ball and started clawing at the wurmple knocking it out with ease.

"Ahh not wurmple, errg return, now you'll face my started pokemon go Bulbasuar" Lan shouted

"Fine be that way sentret return your up Zap's" Beo yelled

The two trainers grinned at each other, as they knew this next battle was going to be an intense one. "Well Zap's we've won two out of three lets not start losing here" Beo said.

"Ele Ele" Zaps said getting ready to fight

"Now Bulbasaur use Leech seed on the elekid" Lan ordered

"Zaps dodge and use quick attack" Beo ordered

The seeds narrowly missed zaps, as he dodged and ran in towards the Bulbasuar ready to strike.

"I hoped you'd do that, now Bulbasuar when he gets close enough use vine whip and the slam him off the ground" Lan said while grinning

As zaps got closer two vines came out of Bulbasaurs back and grabbed elekid lifting him in the air then slamming him off the ground repeatdly. "Thats it bulbasuar dont let go just keep doing it" Lan shouted "Ahh Zaps no" Beo shouted when at the same time an idea came to his head "What if i can use bulbasaurs vinewhip as a conductor and send a thundershock down it" Beo thought to himself as zaps was almost out of energy.

"Now zaps use thundershock" Beo ordered.

"What" Lan screamed

As Bulbasuar went to slam zaps again, zaps charged and his body and shot two bolts of thundershock down the vines electricuting bulbasaur and freeing him from the vines. "Now use Quick attack to finish it" Beo yelled Zaps attacked Bulbasuar knocking it out.

"Ah good job bulbasuar return, hey Beo great battle I hope to see you again sometime" Lan said as he started walking away

"Yeah same to you lan your pokemon are strong" Beo said as he ran over to his pokemon and started hugging each of them "Great job guys i'm proud of all of you" he said

"Ele, Sent, Man-key"they said together cheerfully.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To tim0789: Wow, you had a way longer and better post than usual. You apparently wanted that Aipom. Keep it up!
    You caught a level 5 male Aipom!

To dboring: Great battles! I enjoyed reading them!
    Zaps grew to level 9!
    Mankey grew to level 7!
    Sentret grew to level 7!
    Zaps learned Thunderpunch!
    Sentret learned Quick Attack!
    Mankey learned Low Kick!

You two are allowed to do your second post.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    chapter five part 2

Greckos pokeball shook back and fourth for a bit and than dinged which signaled that he had caught the aipom. "Alright Cyndaquil we did it we caught aipom"!, Grecko shouted as he celebrated his victory with his cyndaquil.

"Alright come on out aipom" Grecko said as he threw the pokeball up into the air causing his newly caught aipom to come out. "AII" the pokemon shouted as it ran over and positionend itself on Grecko's shoulder. "Hey there, aipom, i guess i dont have to do much to get you to like me do i?" Grecko said in amazement. "AIPOM" the pokemon shouted as it crawled down and began shaking hands with cyndaquil. "Haha i think im gonna call you Getic, seeing as how your really entergetic, ok aipom?" Grecko said to his aipom. "Aipom!" IT shouted in joy. "Well i guess you like that name dont ya Getic" Grecko said in laughter as he returned his two pokemon and began to walk further in the forest.

Later on Grecko had began another training battle with all four of his pokemon. This time it was a two on two battle, Cyndaquil and Getic vs. Poochyena and Shinx. After the training battel ended Grecko decided to take a break for the day and let everyone rest. "Goodnight everyone" Grecko said to his pokemon as he fell asleep. The next morning Grecko got up early so he could get good heads way on his journey. After walking for sometime he stopped because he saw something written on a tree. <Number of trainers beaten:35, Number of losses: 1> was what was written on the tree. "Huh what is this?"Grecko asked himself in confusion. "That's the record of my battles in this forest". a strange voice said from behind. Grecko turned around to see a man dressed completley in purple. "Ahh who are you?"Grecko asked the man.

"MY name is Johnny trench, the purple trainer, and im also your next opponent", the strange purple man said. "Ahh....well i guess i cant say no to a battle now can i?" Grecko said in a laughing manner. "Hmm you seem pretty confident, alright lets have a one on one battle and we will each use two pokemon, ok?"Johnny said to Grecko. "Ya alright lets do this" Grecko said.

"Come on out Getic!" Grecko said. "Lets get it started heracross!" Johnny said as the two trainers sent out their pokemon. "Heracross use tackle!" Johhny shouted as his pokemon went at Getic. "Alright Getic its time to use that speed of yours, dodge his tackle like you did cyndaquils, and than use scratch!" Grecko shouted to his pokemon. Heracross went to tackle Getic but the fast moving monkey dodged and jumped on top of the heracross and began to scratch it up. "Ahh Heracross shake that Dang monkey off your back" johhny shouted angrily. "Getic jump off so you dont take any damage and than use tail whip" Said the aggresive Grecko. Getic jumped off of Heracross's back and just as heracross turned around to counter, Getic smaked it in the face with its tail, causing its defense to lower. "Now give it another scratch while its gaurd is down!" Grecko yelled confidently. "Heracross try to dodge!" Johnny shouted worridly to his pokemon. The Heracross could not move fast enough and got hit by getics scratch causing the hearcross to faint.

"AHHH, Heracross return" Johhny said as he returned his heracross to its ball. "Not bad kid, but lets see you take down my pidgeotto" Johnny blurted as he threw out his next pokemon, pidgeotto. "Ill be more than glad to", Grecko said excitedly knowing how good he was doing in this battle. "Pidgeotto use quick attack" Johnny shouted and his pidgeotto zipped at the fast moving aipom. "Getic dodge and use scratch!" Grecko shouted. But Getic wasnt fast enough to dodge the quick attack and it got blasted into a tree. "Ouch, ok good job Getic but its time for you to rest" Grecko said happily. "Ok lets do this Cyndaquil" Grecko said throwing his Cyndaquil into battle with the pidgeotto.

"Hahah lets see what that little thing can do" Johhny said while laughing. "Oh you would be suprised"Grecko said. Pidgeotto give it another quick attack!" Johhny shouted. The pidgeotto hit cyndaquil even before Grecko could give it a command. "Ah Cyndaquil are u ok?" Grecko asked his pokemon concerned. "Cynda!" the pokemon shouted getting back up on its feet. "Ha it wont learn i guess, go pidgeotto give it a gust!"Johhny shouted as his pokemon began to send a high speed wind at cydnaquil. "Cyndaquil let that wind take u up onto a tree"Grecko commanded. And cyndaquil did just that, and landed on a tree branch really high up.

"Good job Cyndaquil"Grecko shouted. "Not a bad move, but lets see it dodge this one, pidegotto fly up there and hit it with a quick attack!" Johhny demanded. "PIDGOTTO" the pokemon howled as it flew up into the sky. The two pokemon now face to face neither wanting to let their trainer down. Pidgeotto jolted towards cyndauil. "Ha theres no where for your cyndaquil to dodge this one, cause the only other place to go is down", Johhny said as he began chanting his victory. "Thats it!" Grecko exclaimed! "Cyndaquil jump off the tree branch and onto pidgeotto!" "CYNDA"! the pokemon shouted as it dodged the quick attack and landed on to pidgeotto. "Ahh no, pidegotto fly around and get it off!" Johnny shouted desperatly. "Now Cyndaquil bring it down!" Grecko shouted to his pokemon.

Just like his trainer ordered, cyndaquil shifted all its weight onto pidgeottos back and than smacked its head off of its back, causing the bird pokemon to lose control and plummet to the ground. Cyndaquil rode the pidgeotto all the way down and jumped off just as the pokemon crashed into the dirt. "PIDgoottooo..." the pokemon said as it fainted. "No way!"Johnny exclaimed in anger. "Ha you did it cyndaquil" Grecko said as he hugged his pokemon and then returned it to its ball

"Well good job your only the second trainer to beat me in this forest"Johhny said to grecko as he wrote two under losses. "Wow that makes me feel really good, haha, but who was the first trainer?" Grecko asked curiously thinking he might know the person. "Hmm it was a while ago, but i believe his name was..um...uh...tommy! ya thats it, it was tommy" Johhny said after remembering the trainers name. "WHAT!" Grecko hollered throughout the forest. "What whats wrong?"Johhny asked. "Uhh nothing but i really gotta go, thanks for the battle", Grecko said to his new friend as he ran off further into the forest.

(man tommy was the only other trainer to beat him, how ironic. well now i have to train even harder if i want to beat tommy cause now i know i have chance!)Grecko thought to himself as he went further into his journey.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo stretched himself out on the ground yawning. "Ahh i'm so wiped from the last battle and just walking through this forest" Beo said. As he lied there looking up to through the clearing in the trees to see the sky, he wandered how all the other trainers he saw that day at prof. oaks were doing in there journeys. Then he started to drift off and eveuntually he had fallen asleep, until he was awaken by someone falling on his stomach. "Ouch! who was that" Beo asked as he opened his eyes to see a little boy with shaggy black hair about the age of six staring at him. "Hi" the boy said, Beo paused for a moment then answered "Hello who are you and why are you in this dangerous forest alone?" Beo asked him. "Well i'm Kobe and you see mister one day i'm going to be the world's greatest pokemon trainer, only problem is I can't start my journey till i'm ten" The boy said. Beo smiled at the boy "Good dreams kid, but still why are you out here without a pokemon" Beo asked him. "Well i finally saved enough money to buy a pokeball and I wanted to come catch a bulbasuar my favorite pokemon, and i found one and threw my pokeball at it but it didnt capture it so now im trying to find it again" Kobe said. Beo got up off the ground and smiled at kobe "Well to catch a pokemon you've got to weaken it first" Beo said. Kobe just giggled "I know that silly but i dont have any other pokemon to weaken it" He said. Beo shrugged his shoulders, "Well I guess you could come with me for a bit and look for one" Beo said figuring he could help this little kid out. Kobe smiled "Awesome mister your the best" Kobe said.

As the search for the bulbasuar continued Beo let his sentret out to play with Kobe so he wouldnt get tired or angry from not finding one. "Ugh how hard could it be to find one pokemon" Beo asked himself. He then remebered the battle he had with Lan's Bulbasuar earlier today, and the battle he had with the team rockets venusaur the other day. Then it hit him that maybe Bulbasuar would be a great addition to his team and that he should catch it instead of Kobe. He knew he wouldnt be able to make up his mind until he came upon one.

About a half hour later kobe started to get impatient "Hurry up my parents dont know i'm gone they'll kill me" he said. Beo just looked at him "All good things come with time" Beo said, and at that moment he spotted it a wild bulbasuar chewing on some grass in a big open field. Beo grabbed Kobe and ducked behind a bush "ok i'm gonna go weaken it Kobe you stay here" Beo said as he threw out his zaps pokeball and out popped zaps.

"Zaps use quick attack and get in close enough to use thunderpunch" Beo ordered

Zaps darted towards the wild bulbausuar at full speed and cocked its right arm back charging it with electricity getting ready to punch the bulbasuar, at the same time the bulbasuar noticed zaps but just continued to chew on the grass. The hit landed and the bulbasuar went flying against a tree.

"Great hit Zap's that should do it now's my chance to catch it first" Beo yelled but at the same time the bulbasuar got back to its feet and looked angry.

"Bulb bulb" It shouted at zaps as it shot countless razor leafs towards zaps and Beo.

"Zaps dodge them quickly and then get in close enough to use thundershock" Beo yelled in anger.

Zaps swiftly dodged in between the leafs, as it gained momentum towards the bulbasuar and electiricity started flowing across its body.

The bulbasuar once again noticed zaps gaining speed but didnt move as zaps shot thunder bolts from its body directly hitting the bulbasuar. But once again the bulbasuar got right back up with out almost any damage. Then it tackled zaps to the ground.

"Ahh this things defense is amazing Zaps get up" Beo shouted as Kobe stepped up next to him Beo relized what he had to do.

"Ok Zaps now I have a plan" announced relizing that the bulbasuar wasn't moving there was only one option to really weaken it.

The wild bulbasuar started chewing on grass again, "Zaps I want you to use quick attack and run around in circles around bulbasuar i will tell you when to stop" Beo ordered. Kobe watched in amazment as Beo knew his strategies pretty well.

Zap's ran around and around until bulbasuar finally noticed him and followed zaps movement. The wild Bulbasuar started getting dizzy until it fell over. "Now Zap's finish it with thundershock" Beo said as Zaps shot the wild bulbasaur with thunderbolts. This time the bulbasuar wasn't getting up "Alright great job Zaps return" Beo said as he reached into his bag for a pokeball, but then looked down to the excited look on Kobe's face as he two held a pokeball in his hands, Beo relized he must keep his promise. "Ok Kobe now throw the pokeball at it" Beo said with a smile, "Like this" Kobe asked as he threw the ball hitting the bulbasuar, the ball rolled back and fourth until it dinged and Kobe caught his bulbasuar.

"Great job Kobe i'm glad I was able to help you" Beo said smiling. Kobe looked up at Beo "Thank you very much and the way you battled was excellent I hope one day we will meet up again and i can battle with you" Kobe said happily. Beo smiled "its a deal Kobe" Beo said as the two new friends shock hands and went there sepreate ways.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To tim0789: Good Post! I like your character's determination to beat Tommy.
    Aipom grew to level 8!
    Cyndaquil grew to level 9!
    Cyndaquil learned Smokescreen!
    Aipom learned Sand-Attack!

To dboring: Good Post! It was nice how you put your adventure aside for that little kid. Very anime like.
    Elekid grew to level 10!

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    After having helped Kobe make his way through viridian forest to find a bulbasuar Beo wondered how much longer it would be until he found his way to pewter city were his first pokemon gym battle would be taking place. As most of the time Beo's mind started to wonder towards other things that had been bothering him. One what was team rocket up to, two who was the old man in the city, and three would he ever find his brother.
    As Beo was walking through the forest something knocked a branch loose from a tree and it came plummiting down knocking Beo unconsious. He lied there looking peaceful
    Eight years ealier in johto:
    "Hey Zane tommrow we start are pokemon journeys huh, you nervous" Beo asked looking to his twin brother.
    Zane looked back across the room at his brother who was lying in bed "Nah not really i've just had alot on my mind" he said looking back to the ceiling.
    Hearing this Beo paused "Well Zane since were going to different regions, you think will ever see each other again" Beo asked
    Zane just kept looking at the ceiling "I don't know what I do know is we do need to get are sleep or will get up late tommrrow" Zane said.
    "True night" Said Beo as he closed his eyes.
    The next day Beo awoke to find his brother wasn't in his bed "Huh that little trickster he must have gotten up earlier and headed to the lab" Beo thought to himself as he got dressed and met his mom in the kitchen. "Hey mom have you seen Zane" Beo asked, she looked at him "No but im sure he already went to the lab you know your brother" She said smiling as Beo ran out the door towards the lab next door. When he got there he knocked on the door waiting for Proffesor Elm to answer. Opening the door was proffessor elm "Ah Beo good morning you ready to choose your pokemon, and where is your brother Zane at" the prof asked. A look came upon Beo's face like something was wrong and he passed out. He woke up an hour later in the lab "Where am I" Beo asked. Elm looked at him "Well you passed out so I brought you in to lie down" he said. "Wheres Zane have you found him yet" Beo asked. "No but im sure he is just at home waiting for you" he said as Beo rushed out the door back to his house. "Mom please tell me he's here" Beo shouted inside. You could see the fear come into Beo's moms face as she knew zane had gone missing. Beo went to find his father who was outside training his pokemon. "Dad please tell me you've seen Zane" Beo asked. His dad looked back "no why" he said.. A tear started rolling down Beo's face "Becuase nobody has seen him today dad" Beo said almost in full tears.
    BACK IN PRESENT TIME VIRIDIAN FOREST:
    Beo awoke and looked to see the tree branch that had fallen on his head. "Ugh why do these things always happen to me" he said as he got up and started walking once again trying to make his way to petwer city before night fall.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To dboring: Good post! It is sometimes a good thing to get away from your adventure and talk about your personal life. I hope Zane is found eventually...

You can go ahead and do post three if you like, but no hurry.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Bobby and his Pokemon wandered into Viridian City and looked around. "Eh," Bobby began, "This place ain't so big." The wandered around a bit before finding a building with a blue roof. "Allright! A Pokemart!" Bobby rushed inside and found the shop keep.
    "Hello there good sir! How may I help you on this fine day?"
    "Hi! Can I get 2 Potions and uh 2 Antidotes?" Bobby asked.
    "Sure!" the shop keep went and found the items and gave them to Bobby, "Here you go."
    "Thank you!" Bobby paid the man and left.

The next morning Bobby left the Pokemon Center and headed north. Putting his hat on he said "Ok guys Viridian Forest is coming up! You all ready?"
    "To!" Totodile said as he raised his arm in the air.
    "Trap!" Trapinch likewise was excited as well. With their emotions running high the trio made their way towards Route 2.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To zimvee: Okay, you're all set for route 2. You aren't really as far away from everybody as it looks.

my second viridan post

It soon began to get dark in the forest making it almost completely black. Blue and Chris decided that it was a good time to stop and set up camp for the night. Blue called out both his turtwig and his growlithe while Chris called out some of his pokemon and they just realxed the whole night while eating a meal prepared by Chris and his pokemon. Soon Blue and Chris went to sleep along with all their pokemon cuddled up next to the fire.

Blue woke up early the next morning. After putting on his usual outfit over his night-clothes, he went over to get his pokemon and then he noticed something wrong-his turtwig was gone. Panicking, Blue woke up Growlithe and they both left off to find Turtwig without waking up Chris.

After searching for a few minutes, Blue heard a noise that sounded like a trainer's. Blue went to investigate out of curiousity and saw that it was indeed a trainer and a wild pokemon. But when Blue looked closer, he noticed that it wasn't a wild pokemon; it was his new turtwig and the trainer was trying to capture it.

"STOP!" Blue shouted. The trainer jumped and looked at Blue as he slid down and jumped in front of the turtwig.

"Hey, what're you doing?! I'm trying to capture a pokemon!" shouted the trainer. Blue saw the evidence for the trainer was holding a pokeball in his left hand.

"Sorry pal, but this pokemon is mine. It snuck away from the camp this morning," said Blue.

"Hmp, if it ran away from you than it must mean it don't like you a whole lot," sneered the trainer. He showed off by twirling the pokeball on his finger.

Blue clenched his fists. "My pokemon likes me a whole lot! It likes me better now than it would like you!" he shouted.

The trainer laughed. "Okay, then prove it! Battle me right now!" Without waiting for answer, he threw a pokeball out on the field. A pokemon that looked like a green spder appeared.

"Ha, a spinarak," Blue mumbled. "Okay, go Turtwig!" Turtwig happily jumped on the field and the battle began. Blue held up his hand and made the first order. "Turtwig, start things off with a tackle!" Turtwig charged forward and slammed into the spider. It flew in the air and stuck to a tree. Spinarak climbed down and waited for its master's orders.

"Spinarak, counterattack with poison sting!" The bug pokemon shot poison beams at Turtwig.

"Turtwig, withdraw!" shouted Blue. Turtwig drew her whole body into her shell, deflecting the beams.

"Argh, Spinarack jump ontop of Turtwig's shell and use poison sting!" shouted the trainer. Spinarak leaped ontop of Turtwig's shell and prepared to let out of an attack. Blue thought quick.

"Turtwig, use tackle on the tree. Slam spinarak into a tree!" Blue shouted. Turtwig sped as fast as she could towards a tree. When she got close enough, she managed to fling Spinarak off. It slammed straight into a tree and slid down knocking it out.

The trainer recalled his pokemon and walked over to Blue. "Congrats," he simply muttered and walked off.

Blue was extremely happy with his win. Then, just a minute later, Chris found him.

"There you are!" Chris shouted. Blue and Chris continued to walk through the forest.

OOC: Okay, Triaspia sorry that took so long. You can just write a post saying what you did while looking for Blue. Hope that's good enough.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Pika I believe this is actually going to be my fourth post in the viridain forest.. If so does that mean i finish at pewter city or are there more post in the forest.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Pika I believe this is actually going to be my fourth post in the viridain forest.. If so does that mean i finish at pewter city or are there more post in the forest.

no, once you're finished with this next post you're finished with the Viridian Forest so yeah, you should arrive at Pewter City at the end of your next post.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    OoC: For Aether and Achilles (To Become Espeon and Lucario, respectively), how are you going to do the whole friendship evolution thing?

Viridian Forest, Part 2

After coming off their battle, Colin was filled with energy and suffering from a severe ego boost.

"Nothing can touch us now!" Colin yelled, which called the attention of another trainer.

"You seem pretty cocky, I'd be glad to make you lose that feeling in just a few short seconds," The trainer said with a smirk.

"Bring it on! By the way, what's your name so I can gloat to you about how weak you are?" Colin replied sarcastically, returning the smirk.

"Name's Josh, and I'll need your name, so I can torment you when you run like a baby," Josh replied, equally sarcastic.

"Name's Colin. Now come on out Aether!"

In the familiar white light, Colin's Eevee, Aether appeared before him.

"A Normal type eh? Well let's go Mankey!" Josh called out.

Josh's Mankey appeared before him.

"What the heck's a Mankey?" Colin thought to himself, so he help us his Pokedex.

"Mankey, the Pig Monkey Pokemon.
    It lives in treetop colonies. If one becomes enraged, the whole colony rampages for no reason."

Colin thought to himself, "Got to make this quick, it could be dangerous if it gets angry."

"Mankey, use Scratch attack!" Josh commanded.

Mankey rushed towards Aether, with lightning speed.

"Try and dodge it Aether!" Colin ordered.

At the very last second, Aether was able to jump out of the way of the attack.

"Alright Aether, use Return!"

Aether rushed the Mankey, and Return (At Full Power[OoC: *Cough*High Friendship*Cough*]) landed a direct hit, knocking Mankey onto it's back.

"MANKEY, GET YOUR *Censor* UP NOW!!!"

Mankey managed to get up, but it rushed it's trainer in rage.

"Are you dumb! Don't you know you shouldn't get a Mankey angry!" Colin yelled.

"I'm sorry, just stop it please!" Josh pleaded.

"Fine, Aether, just Tackle it while it's distracted."

Aether nodded, and hit Mankey in the spine, knocking it out cold.

"Mankey, I'm sorry, return," Josh said with a tear in his eye.

"It's okay man, just don't do someth-" Colin started.

"Get away from me!" Josh yelled, then he ran away.

"Jeez, what's up with everyone running from me today?" Colin thought, then giggled.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To KP-Jacob: Okay, okay, relax. I was looking up Eevee's moves and I guess it is a good to evolve it it if you want
    Eevee grew to level 10!
    Eevee learned Sand-Attack!
    What? Eevee is evolving! Will you allow this process to continue? (Have a choice between Espeon or Umbreon)

To answer your question I don't really know yet.... Maybe I'll just randomly tell you that your pokemon is ready to evolve. Pokemon usually have a strong friendship at about levels 15-20 (I'm really talking about egg pokemon) so expect that to be the evolving level for your riolu.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back