• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: the trainer that joined me on my adventures is named Zack.
    this is his team

He has the 8 sinnoh badges because he is champion of sinnoh and he is in kanto for kanto's league challenge so Zack is experienced and he will be a support trainer as well as a battling trainer (I will be bothPanther and Zack)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Sorry for taking so long to respond guys. My computer's been a real pain today.

To KP-Jacob: Good battle post. From what I see, the bug catcher is just as annoying as my computer :D
    Taillow grew to level 11!
    Riolu grew to level 10!

To lvl99rayquaza: I don't mind if someone pairs up with you. The more the merrier ^^ But I'm not going to keep track of his stats so you will have to do that yourself.

And for the next part of Chapter 6...

Team Rocket Appearance!!
    (1-2 posts)
    It is now finally the time for you to face Team Rocket for the first time! They have already robbed the musuem several times with the police failing to stop them. Now you are going to take a stand and boot these criminals out of Pewter City for good! All the trainers who gathered at Professor Oak's lab (That would be all you guys), some of the trainers living in Pewter City, and even Brock have all gotten together to battle these criminals. I am going to act as the leader as you guys to get you started.

Blue rushed over to the musuem and found the place swarming with Team Rocket grunts. Afraid to get caught, he hid on the side of the musuem building. Soon, a whole group of trainers gathered in front of him. They all wanted the same thing as Blue, they wanted Team Rocket gone.

Blue looked around and noticed a lot of the trainers. They were there at Professor Oak's lab the day he started his adventure. Then there was also new faces, trainers from the city of stone. Chris, Blue's partner, was also in the crowd.

Blue stood up and looked at the crowd. "Okay, guys, lets go in there and boot out Team Rocket!" The trainers cheered and they all snuck into the musuem through one of the windows. The trainers all seperated into different groups going in different directions. As for Blue, he began to search for the leaders. The trainers were all ready t sabotage Team Rocket.

Hopefully that can get you all started. Here are Team Rockets Pokemon:
    Grimer

Level- 7-10
    Type- Poison
    Attacks- Poison Gas, Pound, Disable, Harden

Zubat

Level- 7-10
    Type- Poison/Flying
    Attacks- Leech Life, Astonish

Sandshrew

Level- 7-10
    Type- Ground
    Attacks- Scratch, Defense Curl

Pineco

Level- 7-10
    Type- Bug
    Attacks- Tackle, Protect, Selfdestruct

Ekans

Level- 7-10
    Type- Poison
    Attacks- Poison Sting, Wrap

Machop

Level- 7-10
    Type- Fighting
    Attacks- Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy

These are all the pokemon the pokemon that Team Rocket has on them. Each trainer will have different pokemon with them. For you not wise people, you do not have to battle all these pokemon! Just pick one or two from the list.
    Some Things You Can Do:
    . Simply Battle a Team Rocket Grunt
    . Team up with a Pewter City Trainer and have a double battle. You can even team up with Brock! This will be first come first serve though. If someone has already done a post like this then choose something else.
    . Protect the Fossils and Staff from Team Rocket.
    .Take a Fossil from Team Rocket and keep it for yourself. Note though that this isn't the only way to get a fossil *hint* *hint*
    You can be creative and do anything you like. This are just suggestions. For some of you have family issues that involve Team Rocket, try to include that in somehow. Just stay in the "Realistic" and "Believable" zone. You can do one or two posts, depending on how much you feel like posting. I won't be disappointed if you post once. Now start your first battle against Team Rocket. (Phew, finally finished)

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    Chris and blue, along with a group of the Pewter City trainers, began searching through the back areas of the buildings. They arrived at the staff room, "I have an idea guys, if we just go arround with our pokemon launching attacks left right and centre there will be many casualties" Chris paused for a minute and could see many of the trainers agreed with him. "Let's use this staff room as a safe zone, any civilians and staff members you free bring them here, my pokemon and I will treat their injuries and protect them. I also have supplies to heal pokemon, so if any of you or your pokemon are injured come see me and I'll fix you up. Also to ensure the safety of everyone, the room will be sealed from the inside, Mr Mime and Jynx will be in the room with me and the only way in and out of the room will be through them teleporting you in, even in a hostage situation should you be captured and forced to lead them here, they will be able to bring you inside while keeping Team Rocket out"

Chris finished his speech, with all trainers in agreement and entered the room, and sent out his pokemon. "Come out guys we have work to do" he said as he threw pokeballs in the air and his six pokemon burst into view in a flash of light. "OK guys we have work to do" Chris called out instructing his pokemon "Mr Mime and Jynx, your up first, create psychic barriers on both sides of the door, the stronger the better, Magmar and Electibuzz, move bookshelves and other heavy objects to act as a barricade incase something happens to the psychic barriers. Eevee and Scyther, gather up soft objects, cushions, etc for injured people to lay down on". Chris's pokemon all nodded and set about their assigned tasks

ooc, some of you may have been in the group i told about the staff room, if your char wasnt, either meet up with someone who was or write in about a pewter trainer being told about you

Years
    chapter 6 part 2-Panther's first rocket batle
    Panther sees some police head towrds the museum.

"Crap Zack is there" said Panther. Panther hurries to the museum.

"Man what is going on?" wondered Panther. Panther arrives at the museum and finds Zack with a group of trainers that are being attacked by team rocket.

"Wolf come on out" commanded Panther. A team rocket grunt sends out an ekans in response while Panther runs to a mysterious trainer.

"Take them to the staff room, no time to explain" said Panther Panther runs back to wolf and continues the battle.

"Wolf tackle the ekans" commanded Panther.

""USE THE STAFF ROOM AS A SAFE ZONE" commanded the trainer from before.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF!" yelled Panther. The team rocket grunt drops a skull fossil as he starts to chase the fleeing trainers.

"OOH a fossil." said Panther. Panther takes the fossil and gives chase too the team rocket grunt.

"Dang" said Panther. Panther finds that the grunt is knockedout by the same mysterious trainer from before and he sees another trainer with a turtwig in the group walking up to the mysterious trainer.

"the trainer you talked to is called Chris and his friend is called Blue" said Zack. Panther and zack walk up to Blue and Chris.

"May we join your group?" asked Panther, "I am Panther the son of two famous pokemon rangers, a few years ago I had an encounter with team rocket but not directly, im sure you herd of the forest fire a few years ago, I was helping my parents save pokemon, thats when we got word that team rocket wasthere earlier in the day, while we were saving the pokemon I happened to stumble upon a Tropius and an Aerodactyl, when i helped them they repayed our kindness by coming withus because Brachio and Dracosaur became friends with me immediately."

"what happens when we get to sevi islands?" asked Zack.

"Well I call Mew's island" replied Panther, "I might catch it but then I might let it live in the wild andcall on it when I need help by earning its trust through protecting it from team NOOBET." Panther gets out a capture styler that he got from his father.

"Capture styler go" said Panther, "Ekans come here I will free you from team Rockets abuse." Panther notices that the Ekans has some scars from old cuts and marks from whips then he checksthe rocket grunt's bag and finds a whip.

"I should throw this away" thought Panther. Panther puts the whip in a spot that noone would ever think to look and then he stealsthe rocket grunts uniform.

"Heh" laughed Panther, "This might come in handy." Panther puts the uniform in his pack.

OOC: Panther will diss team rocket by calling them team Noobet occasionally LOL. LOL what a surprise that Team Rocket grunt will wake up without his only pokemon because Panther is releasing his ekans unless it wants to repay Panther for its kindness by joining Panther's team to get back at its previous trainer for abusing it. and one one more thine LOL OWNED. Panther is probably gonna use the uniform that he took to sneak into teamrocket bases undercover. but still OWNED.

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To Triaspia: Good mention of a secret staff room for the trainers attacking Team Rocket! You may do you second post if you wish.

To lvl99rayquaza: You post is getting to a good point, but like I said before, you need to make them longer and put a little more detail into them.
    Wolf grew to level 8!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    OoC: I'm putting this post and my first TR one in here, so if it's mushed together, sorry :P

Pewter City and Team Rocket

After exiting the forest, Colin knew he needed to rest up for awhile; his Pokemon were exhausted, and he was physically stressed.

First though, he went back to the Pokemart and bought 2 more Pokeballs; Colin knew he'd need them later.

After, he decided to go look at the gym, knowing that this was his first challenge to face.

"Gym Closed" Said a sign on the door.

"Well THAT'S just GREAT now isn't it!?!" Colin exclaimed.

Someone tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey there kid-" He started.

Colin turned around, and saw that it was the leader, Brock!

"-Sorry the gym isn't open, but the whole town needs to stop Team Rocket from stealing the fossils first," He finished.

"Oh, I see. Well either way it's a pleasure to meet you," Colin said excitedly.

"So rest up, and get ready for tomorrow, as that's when we are storming the museum," Brock stated.

"Why would you storm the museum in the first place?" Colin asked.

"Because that's where Team Rocket is, and they're stealing fossils..." Brock said in a derrogative(Sp?) way.

"Oh, right..." Colin answered.

Colin knew he needed to rest for the night, as tomorrow was going to be exciting.

Colin ran to the Pokemon Center, healed his Pokemon, and went to sleep.

Down With the Rockets!

Colin woke up in the morning, and ran straight to the museum, where a crowd was already formed. He saw all the trainers from Oak's lab in the crowd as well. One was leading the group.

"Okay, guys, lets go in there and boot out Team Rocket!"

As soon as he finished his sentence, everyone started cheering, including Colin. He was just as excited as the rest of them.

On his way in through the window, Brock stopped him.

"Let's go in and do this together! We'll be able to stop Team Rocket even better!" Brock said with passion.

"Agreed! Let's go!" Colin said in return.

Brock and Colin stormed into the museum, where they found two Rockets stealing fossils.

"Stop right there!-" Brock started. "-Drop the fossils, NOW!"

"Yeah! What he said!" Colin said, trying to imitate how Brock was acting.

"You want to stop us?" Asked the first Rocket.

"Then battle us!" The second one finished.

The two Rockets sent out a Grimer and an Ekans.

Colin raised his Pokedex.

"Grimer, the Sludge Pokemon. It was born when sludge in a dirty stream was exposed to the moon's X-rays. It appears among filth."

"Ekans, the Snake Pokemon. It sneaks through grass without making a sound and strikes unsuspecting prey from behind."

"Alright, so they are Poison types eh?" Colin asked out loud.

Not expecting an answer, but the Rockets smirked and said, "Of course they are!"

Brock sent out his Geodude, and Colin sent out Aether the Espeon.

"Wow!-" Brock started. "-An Espeon! Your Eevee must have loved you!"

"Yeah, but this isn't the time for this!"

Brock ordered Geodude to use Tackle, as Colin did the same for Aether. They both charged at Grimer. Grimer was taken out, mostly by the strength of Brock's Geodude.

"Wow! Your Geodude is very strong!" Colin said, but at the same time, with fear. He knew he'd have to face this Geodude later.

"Thanks Colin," Brock stated. "This isn't over yet though. WATCH OUT!"

Ekans was taking advantage of this chat, who fired a Poison Sting at Aether. Aether was poisoned!

"No, Aether! Wait! I have Antidotes!"

Aether returned to health from the Antidote.

Once again, both Geodude and Aether Tackled Ekans, under their trainers orders.

"NO!!! How could this happen!" The Rockets cried out.

"Now DROP the fossils!" Brock yelled.

"Alright, alright, take the *censor* fossils," The Rockets said as they ran out of the Museum.

Colin picked up one of the fossils, and right off the bat, Brock identified it.

"That's an old Amber. I'd take it, you deserve it," Brock said with a smile.

After putting the Old Amber away, Brock started to speak again.

"Well, that's two of them down, a bunch more to go," Brock stated.

Colin thought, "Wow, I wonder if the rest of the Rockets are being taken care of by the trainers at Oak's lab. This should be veryyy interesting..."

Years
    OOC: lol hey pika_master414 I think you should get to he staff room to see how every1 just basically owned a team rocket grunt but now that team rocket grunt is in nothing but rainbow colored underwear lol you dont haveto listen but that is just funny.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Rocket Part 1

As Beo lied in his bed he couldn't sleep knowing team rocket was out there, so he got dressed and went out to the lobby. Surprisingly in the lobby he saw many trainers he recognized from prof. oaks lab and then saw Blue calling every trainer to follow him to take down the rockets. So Beo followed as they snuck in through a back window. Beo had one goal in mind find the rocket member he faced in Viridian City if he was even there.

As people started splitting into groups Beo went by himself, until he came to a room where he could hear two people talking, he listened in "Hmph this was easier then expected now we have this fossil the boss will be pleased" one man said. "Ya now lets wait for the command to get out of here" the other man said. Beo couldn't resist and ran into the room "I don't think you two are getting out of here that easily" Beo said as the two rocket members laughed, "Ahaha but your just a kid you cant stop us" the said together as they both threw out a pokeball. Out fo the pokeballs popped an ekans and a grimer.

"See kid your outnumbered two on one just give up" they said

Beo looked down at his hands which were now holding to pokeballs, "Ha there may be two of you but as for pokemon I can match your two, go zaps and mankey" Beo shouted while throwing his two pokeballs in the air.

"Ele ele, Man---key" Zaps and mankey said together

"Fine ekans use wrap on mankey" the one rocket member yelled

"And you grimer use pound on that elekid" the second rocket member shouted.

"Zap's dodge the grimers pound attack, mankey look out" Beo yelled as zaps hopped over the slow moving grimer but mankey didnt move fast enough and was wrapped up.

"Now ekans posion sting on the mankey" the first rocket member shouted

"Zaps use thundershock from there on ekans and grimer, mankey just try to endure it" Zaps charged his body up then shoot to bolts of electicity out hitting directly the ekans and grimer, while freeing mankey. The ekans and grimer were lying right next to each other when Beo had an idea to finish this.

"OK ekans and grimer get up now and use wrap and pound again" the rockets yelled

"Mankey quickly grabbed zaps legs and throw hime at the ekans and grimer, zaps I want you to use thunder punch on them when you get close enough" Beo ordered as mankey picked up zaps and started swinging him around, as ekans and grimer got up and started approaching.

"Now" Beo yelled as mankey let go of zaps hurling him towards the two pokemon at a high speed, zaps cocked both arms back as electricity started flowing from his fists as he closed in. Zaps threw both arms forward hitting the ekans and grimer directly with enough force it knocked them both back into the rocket members, and into the wall, knocking them all out. "ele" zaps said as he landed to the ground. "great job both of you" Beo said while returning them to there pokeballs, but Beo had no idea he was being watched from behind that whole battle.

"Well Beo you've come along way since Viridian city" a man said from behind Beo while clapping his hands

A shiver went up Beo's spine as he remebered that voice from the viridian gym Beo turned around to see he was right it was the trainer from the gym.

"YOU!" Beo yelled

(the next post i will ether battle him or something else will happen not sure yet)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To KP-Jacob: Good team up with Brock! You deserve that fossil but you can have anyone you want from any region if you wanted to change it.
    Espeon grew to level 12!
    You got an Old Amber!

To dboring: Good battle stragedy! Can't wait to see what happens next.
    Elekid grew to level 13!
    Mankey grew to level 10!

To lvl99rayquaza: I do not want to team up (wouldn't mind though) because it'll get too confusing to work out. I teamed up with Triaspia because he isn't getting any gym badges, but you are.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    OoC: An Old Amber is fine xD

And Down They Go

After rushing through the museum after taking down the two grunts, Brock and Colin tried to find the leader.

After walking into the Staff Room, where Colin saw some of the other new trainers from the lab, they ran into the person in charge of the fossil grab-and-go.

"So, you found where we were, and you took one of the fossils we were stealing," The guy in charge stated.

"Yeah, we did-" Brock started. "Now drop all the fossils and get out of here."

"You see, I don't think that's going to happen. Go Pineco!"

The leader sent out what looked like a pinecone, so Colin raised his Pokedex.

"Pineco, the Bagworm Pokemon. It looks just like a pinecone. Its shell protects it from bird Pokémon that peck it by mistake."

"Hmm, well Achilles needs all the happiness it can get to evolve, so I guess I'll take this fight," Colin thought.

Brock decided to send out his Geodude to fight, but Colin stopped him.

"Brock, this is my fight."

"Alright Colin, good luck," Brock said with a smile.

Colin sent out Achilles, the Riolu, to fight the Pineco.

Achilles started with a Swords Dance attack, but the leader didn't like that. The Pineco rushed towards Achilles, but it managed to finish its Swords Dance in time, unfortunately, the hit connected.

"Get up Achilles!!" Colin ordered.

Achilles then used Quick Attack, which knocked Pineco to the ground. It got back up, but it used another Tackle.

Colin had a quick thought.

"Use Counter Achilles!!!"

Achilles used it's Counter attack which sent back the Tackle attack twofold. Pineco was defeated.

"You got that Pokemon, big deal. Go Zubat!"

A bat-like Pokemon appeared. Colin raised his Pokedex once more.

"Zubat, the Bat Pokemon. Even though it has no eyes, it can sense obstacles using ultrasonic waves it emits from its mouth."

"Alright then, Achilles stay out there," Colin said.

Zubat used Supersonic, which confused Achilles.

"Crap, umm, use Quick Attack?"

Fortunately, Achilles was able to pull off the Quick Attack. Zubat was knocked out, due to its weak defenses.

"You win this round kid, but next time, you won't get off so easily," The boss said as he ran off.

"Wow, nice battling kid, can't wait for our Gym battle later," Brock said with an ear-to-ear grin.

"Same here, hopefully I'll stand a chance against you," Colin replied.

Although the other new trainers from the lab were still fighting the grunts, Colin and Brock walked out of the building, with new energy from the day.

OoC: Hopefully that will work. When I read the info post, I'm pretty sure you meant the leader of the "rebellion" group.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: Nope, not gonna slide with that. You're going to battle Brock to get your gym badge like everyone else. And you can't begin to head towards Cerulean City until I post a chapter for it.

To KP-Jacob: Good battles.
    Achilles grew to level 13!

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Rocket Part 2

"Hmph you really are presistent Beo" the rocket member said

"Yeah well I have to be, I can't let the likes of you get away with the stuff you do, by the way what does the museum have to do with your plan" Beo asked smirkly

"That I cannont tell you at least not yet, you see are plan is much more bigger then this museum full of fossils, this is only stage one" the rocket member said as he started laughing

"Yeah well your plan ends here go sentret" Beo yelled as he threw sentrets pokeball out.

"Sen sen" sentret yelled towards the rocket member.

"Well thats a surprise I thought you'd go with your strongest pokemon elekid" the rocket member said

"Ya I would but he just got done battling and is weakend sentret can handle this" Beo yelled.

The rocket member laughed "Well then let's see it remebers this pokemon" he said as he threw out a pokeball and out came venusuar. "Now Venusuar us sunny day" the rocket member ordered as venusuar's flower created sunlight and started drawing the energy from it into the flower.

"Ahh what's he thinking, errg sentret tackle it now" Beo yelled as sentret ran in and hit the venusuar directly in the face, but the venusaur didnt even flinch.

"haha that weak attack will do nothing to my venusuar" the rocket memebr laughed.

"Sentret back up that things strong, use leer to weaken its defense" Beo ordered as sentret started wagging it's tail but it had no effect on the pokemon.

"Ok enough of this play venusuar use solar beam" the rocket member ordered. A big ball of light gathered on venusuars flower before it was shot off in a beam of light straight towards sentret.

"Sentret no" Beo yelled as he ran infront of sentret.

"BOOM"

Beo heared the hit but was left undamaged and wondered how as he looked up to see a dragon type pokemon standing in front of him, Beo puilled out his pokedek "Dragonite the flying dragon type pokemon, it is said to be very rare" the pokedex said.

"Ahh where did this pokemon come from your just a beginer theres no way you have a dragonite" the rocket member said in fear.

"It came from me" a voice said from behind Beo. As Beo turned around he saw a familiar face, it was the old man from virdian city.

"No way how did you know to come here" Beo asked him.

"Well i've been watching you from a distance Beo" the old man said, and then something seemed so familiar about that voice but Beo could not put his finger on it.

"enough of this venusuar use giga drain" the rocket member said.

"Dragonite hyper beam" the old man shouted

Venusuar shot something out of its flower that was headed straight for the dragonite but it was knocked aside by a powerful beam of energy coming from the dragonites back hitting venusuar directly and knocking it out.

"Ahh venusuar return" the rocket member yelled in agony knowing he was defeated

"It's time just give up and i'll take you to officer jenny" the old man said

The rocket member returned venusuar " I dont think it will be that easy, oh and Beo we will meet again trust me on that, Magmar go and use smokescreen" the rocket member said as smoke filled the room.

When the smoke finally cleared, all that was left was Beo and the two rocket members he had beaten earlier. He tied them up then found the fossil on the ground next to them, but for the moment he could not identify it. "Errg the rocket member got away again, and who was that old man" Beo asked himself. He then returned sentret to it's pokeball and decided to meet up with the rest of the trainers to see if they had finished the rest up. But as Beo walked further something bothered him, why did that old mans voice sound like Beo had known him forever and it wasn't the voice of an old man he had the voice of a younger man.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To dboring: Wow, you would've gotten your butt kicked if that guy didn't show up lol. But just for effort...
    Sentret grew to level 8!

My first post...

Blue ran down the hallway through the musuem. He saw various battles go between the trainers and Team Rocket goons. Blue was impressed by how well they were holding up against Team Rocket. But now he had his own problems...

"Hey, somebody stop that kid!" Blue turned around and saw two grunts pointing at him. While continueing to run, Blue pulled out a pokeball and threw it in the air. "Growlithe, burn them!" he shouted. His fire pokemon appeared and shot an ember attack at the grunts. The two ran away in fear.

Grinning, Blue continued to run with Growlithe at his side. He then ran into two large grunts. One of them picked him up by the collar and held him tight up to his face. Blue struggled to get free, but the grunt was too strong. "Growli- emb- attack," Blue choked. Growlithe shot flames that hit the grunt, causing him to loose grip of Blue. Blue used his feet to kick off of him and get away from his reach.

The grunt looked at Blue angrily. "You'll regret that," he growled. He pulled out a pokeball and threw it out. A machop appeared. Growlithe immediatly jumped out to protect his trainer.

"Machop, get rid of this puny pokemon and use low kick!!" shouted the large grunt. Machop sweeped its feet and made Growlithe fly in the air.

"Growlithe, don't let that get you down! Counterattack with ember!" Growlithe shot an ember attack that striked Machop and made it go crazy. "Now tackle it!" Blue shouted. Growlithe leaped forward and slammed into Machop making it slam to the ground unconcious.

The grunt looked at Blue with fear and took off. Blue and Growlithe took off until they found a door that read: MANAGER. Blue kicked open the door. This is where the Team Rocket leader would be most likely. Blue walked inside and saw a Team Rocket member and a hostage tied up to a chair. This was probaby the good ol' manager.

"Welcome, little Blue," said a cold female voice.

EDIT: Going ahead and adding the last part of my Team Rocket posts:

Blue glared at the female staring coldly bad at him. "Where is your boss? Tell me, now!" Blue demanded. The Rocket member laughed. "Little boy, he doesn't need to be involved in something as simple and as sweet as this." Blue began to laugh at that. "Yeah, you think it's so simple. Why don't you pay attention to what is going on next time." Blue walked over and pulled on the cord to window blinds. The pulled up and all activity inside the musuem was visible. You could the trainers destroying Team Rocket. The member looked shocked.

"Yu- You! You'll pay for this!" she shouted. She threw two pokeballs at Blue and a grimer and a pineco appeared. "You are apparantly the leader so I'm going to take you down first! Pineco, Grimer, attack this brat!" Pineco and Grimer leaped towards Blue and a blaze of fire streaked in between them. Growlithe leaped in front of Blue and growled at the two pokemon.

"Thanks, Growlithe. Here is some help..." Blue threw a pokeball out and Blue's Turtwig appeared. "Growlithe, use ember!" Blue shouted. Growlithe shot a streak of fire that hit both Pineco and Grimer. "Now use tackle, Turtwig!" Turtwig ran forward and Pineco put up a defensive shield that sent Turtwig flying back. But when Pineco put the shield down, Growlithe slammed into it.

Grimer attempted to deliver a pound attack to Turtwig. "Turtwig, withdraw!" Blue shouted. Turtwig drew herself into the shell and was tumbling backwards when Grimer did it's pound attack. Then, Turtwig came out and delivered a full-blown tackle to it. Blue knew that he was creaming this Rocket member and smirked at the thought of it. The Rocket member looked at Blue furiously but then laughed.

"Little boy, you think you may have one, but this is just the beginning. We got all the fossils we needed, so it is time to abandon this place. So farewell..." the Rocket member held her hand up. "Pineco, selfdestruct!"

"What!" shouted Blue. He grabbed both his pokemon and dived to the ground while the pokemon exploded. The tied up manager had gotten on the ground under the desk. Small pieces of the building fell on Blue as the explosion went on. Then it stopped and Blue immediatly stood up.

The Rocket member was gone and so were the rest when Blue looked out. He guessed this meant they had won, but the Rocket member said that the building was useless anyway. He figured it wasn't important right now and ran over to the manager. He came unloose quickly and the ropes fell right off him. He stood straight up and let out a breath of relief. "Phew, thanks for saving us. And thanks to the trainers too. In fact, I have a special gift for you."

The manager walked over and opened up a case and inside were a line of different fossils. "Go ahead, you can choose one," he said. Blue walked forward and tried to decide which one looked the best. He finally pointed at one. The manger picked it up and handed it to him. "Ah, the Claw Fossil. This will turn into a Anorith. Your friends are all also going to receive a fossil at the front."

Blue thanked the manager and walked back to Chris's secret room. He teleported inside and smirked at Chris. "Battle's over. We won," he said smiling. The trainers and pokemon inside cheered and began to pack up their things to get out. Afterwards, Blue and Chrs walked out of the musuem and Blue was prepared to battle his first gym leader.

OOC: We will get the fossils revived once we get to Cinnabar Island.

Last edited:
    Years
    Chapter-6 part 3 the first gym battle.
    Panther deposits Wolf in the pokecenter pc after defeating team rocket grunts.

"Take tropius to face broc" said Zack, "here." Zack gives Pantherhis tropius to use in the battle.

"Thanks" replied Panther. Panther heads for the pewter city gym to challenge Brock.

"I will not give up, I will win" thought Panther. Panther arrives at the pewter city gym to challenge brock.

"Now to battle for the badge" said Panther. Panther walks into the gym and meets Brock.

"I wish to challenge you to a battle" said Panther.

"I accept" answered Brock.

"Tropius come on out" commanded Panther. Zack's tropius comes out and when it does so does Blaze.

"Geodude I choose you" commanded Brock. Brock's geodude comes out in a flash of blinding white light.

"Tropius use razor leaf" commanded Panther. Zack's tropius fires several small leaves at the geodude causing it to faint due too grass being strong against rock/ground types.

"Man" said Brock, "Onix I choose you." Brock's onix comes out in the same fashion as the geodude.

"Tropius use razor leaf again" commanded Panther.

"Onix dodge by digging" commanded Brock. Brock's Onix uses its natural instincts to tunnel under the ground.

"Tropius fly up and when the Onix appears use Razor leaf" commanded Panther. Zack's Tropius flies up and gets ready to use Razor leaf.

"Onix appear" commanded Brock. Just as Brock's Onix appears Tropius uses Razor leaf causing the onix to faint thus causing Panther to win the match.

"You win so you get the boulder badge" said Brock. Panther gets the boulder badge and heads back towards the pokecenter.

"That was too easy" remarked Panther. Panther returns to the pokecenter and gives Tropius back to Zack.

"Well i better withdraw Wolf" thought Panther. Panther walks up to the p.c. and gets Wolf out of storage.

OOC: This is the end of the chapter for now until we get more info on the next chapter.

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    As soon as Chris had finished setting up everything in the staff room the first casualty arrived, after healing the trainers pokemon he sent them on their way and began work on the injured. As the battles went on outside Chris was getting more and more casualties, a few of the less injured, were helping out, fetching items, whatever Chris needed. Fortunately there were less injured then he was expecting. Just as Chris had finished treating the last of the injured people that came in Blue teleported in, "Battles over, we won" he cheered. All the un-injured trainers and their pokemon assisted Chris in carrying the injured to proper medical facilities, once everyone was safely out of the building Chris returned to do one last sweep of the staff room and remove the barriers, he noticed a small brown rock on the floor looking at it, he saw it was a fossil, placing it in his bag his pokemon carefully took down the barricade and destroyed the barriers, and returned everything to how it was, before teleporting back to the pokemon centre to meat up with Blue before his gym battle

"Man that was tough work, but its only going to get harder from here isnt it...... theres been reports of team rocket in Mt Moon....... guess thats where round 2 will take place, Good luck in your battle Blue, I'll be cheering from the sidelines

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Teammates Turned Opponents, Part 1

After resting up at the Pokemon Center, Colin couldn't help but admit that he was just a BIT nervous about taking on Brock. He sent out his Pokemon.

"Guys, this will be a tough battle. I mean, I teamed up with the guy, and he was STRONG! How are we going to match up to that?" Colin asked his companions.

"Espe, Espeon! Tail, low! Rio, Riolu! Sneasel, Sneas!" His Pokemon said happily at the same time.

"You think we can do this you guys?"

His Pokemon responded the same way.

"Okay, let's do this."

Colin moseyed over to the Gym, and walked inside, seeing a kid standing off to the side.

"Why are you standing in here kid?" Colin asked.

"I'm a Junior Trainer, I help train others before the Gym Leader. Let's have a Double Battle to raise 2 of your Pokemon. Go Digglet and Sandshrew!"

The Junior trainers Pokemon appeared. Colin raised his Pokedex.

"Diglett, the Mole Pokemon. A Pokémon that lives underground. Because of its dark habitat, it is repelled by bright sunlight."

"Sandshrew, the Mouse Pokemon. To protect itself from attackers, it curls up into a ball. It lives in arid regions with minimal rainfall."

"Go, Nemesis and Achilles!"

Both Nemesis the Sneasel and Achilles the Riolu appeared.

"Achilles, Swords Dance. Nemesis, Taunt!"

Achilles powered up it's attacks, while Nemesis' Taunt prevented Diglett and Sandshrew from doing anything BUT attacking.

"Grrr, that's not helpful. Sandshrew and Diglett, charge with Scratch attack!"

Both Pokemon charged, but only Sneasel could avoid it.

"Achilles, counter!"

Achilles used Counter, which blew both Pokemon back.

"Now both of you, use Quick Attack!"

"Hit them with Scratch!"

The combined attacks collided, and all fell backwards.

Only Achilles and Nemesis could get up.

"Good job kid, you are definently ready to take on the Gym Leader. But here's a hint. His Pokemon ARE Ground types, but they are also Rock types," The Jumior Trainer said with a smile.

"Thanks, hopefully I can win," Colin stated.

OoC: I was hoping Riolu could evolve in the battle with Brock, just to make it a little more interesting.

"T

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: Dude, you are trying to be as lazy as you possibly can. Brock is not so dumb that he'll let you smack him with the same attack twice without defending himself. Either shape up and put some effort into your posts or leave and find someone who will let you be lazy. That's all I'm saying.

To Triaspia: Yeah good post. You know I won even though I haven't finished yet.
    You earned a fossil! (You may pick it or I'll pick it for you. Your choice.)

To KP-Jacob: I don't like battle in town, but I know about the gym trainers and your desire to evolve your Riolu. Just don't do it again.
    Achilles grew to level 15!
    Nemisis grew to level 13!
    Achilles is trying to learn force palm, but it already knows four moves. Delete a move for force palm?
    Achilles is trying to learn feint, but it already knows four moves. Delete a move for feint?
    What? Achilles is evolving! Will you allow this process to continue?

And... I forgot to hand out prizes. So here it is; everyone that hasn't gotten a fossil yet (and has posted for Team Rocket) can choose anyone they want out of any region. This is a reward the staff of the musuem is giving you for a job well done.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    OoC: Sorry, thought we could use the Junior Trainers inside the Gym, like in the games :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back