• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Battle of Jirachi Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "I wouldn't be so confident, kid."

Rian leaned casually on a cliff, staring coldly toward the trainers. Suddenly, the Ninetails at his side released a thick smoke screen. Above, a Flygon released a full Dragon Rage directly toward Dev's Charizard.

"Ninetails, Flygon, let's get out of here!" Rian called from the darkness. Another wave of smoke was released, the beat of wings was heard. And, once the smoke had faded, both pokemon and trainer had vanished.

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    "Go, Regice and Blastoise!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. "Regice, cool it down here! And, Blastoise, Hydro Pump at the Moltres!" Regice shivers and it becomes cooler. Large pumps of water going at high speeds hit Moltres. It fell to the ground, moaning.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    "MEW!"I yell, "You failed, now for the ultiment punishment.You are no longer my pokemon. Go away you pathic thing." I turn away from mew and call out mighteyena amd houndoom."Find those kids! Go!" the dogs run off, following latios' scent.

Marcy

Granny Mac
    Years
    • Age 87
    • Seen Aug 9, 2005
    Alright, everyone. Time to huddle and strategize our next moves. Where is a safe place for us to gather, DEC?

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    "No you don't Mewtwo. Houndoom Fire Spin! Mighteyena Night Shade!"Mewtwo was knocked out."One down. The rest will fall like dominoes! Mwhahahhaa!"I leave with mewtwo in a net and houndoom and mighteyena continue to follow Latios' scent.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    Houndoom used tacke on entai. Mighteyena dodge ice beam and used confusion on Lugia."Master Ball Go!" Lugia was caught."Hah, thought you'd escape that easly. Hah. Now I will go plan my next move. Houndoom Smoke Screen!" Fog filled the air, when it cleared Lugia, me, mighteyena, and houndoom were gone.

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
    I recalled Latios. He was awfully tired. So instead I called out Latias. "Where are we anyway? How can we stop Giovanni? Do you have a plan?" I began to ask questions rapidly.

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
    Latias flew past me without me noticing. She was flying towards Mt. Battle's summit! Moltres woke up and flew up to blow fire at Latias. Moltres looked angry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back