• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap III: Summer of Swappage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Hooookayyy...

Many congratulations to Kenshin5 to be our first swapper this time to reach triple figures.
    Are you going for the all-time swap record?

Also...

A big welcome to Pink Parka Girl! Many, many apologies for the wait. I really should pay more attention. :(

For future reference guys if you need to sign up and swap quickly (a genuine reason, not just because you want to), don't hesitate to VM me or Forever explaining the situation, and we can fast-track you to the list.

Note that if this fast-tracking system is abused it will be taken away. So only if you have like a plane to catch in the next 20 minutes or something similar. :P

Keep up the swaps guys!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I'm going not going for the record since it will be clearly broken by multiple people in the next two days. I'm going for 200.

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Hey, this was pretty fun last time.

Username: AntiZero
    Game: White
    FC: 3482 4234 1450

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back