• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap III: Summer of Swappage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    Swapped with #030 • Scat Away

Swapped with #011 • Magmaruby and Aquasapphire

To those I'm trading or have traded with, I'm sorry if I don't confirm it right. There's a lot of people who are faster typists than I am. So please be patient

Perri Lightfoot

Let's give it a go!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2022
    Can someone please swap with me? I can only be online for five more minutes or so; if that. Kenshin5 and Shokotan Pichu, I already have you guys in my Palpad; so if one of you could add me quickly I'd love you forever. :)

Perri Lightfoot

Let's give it a go!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2022
    Ugh. I've been struggling all weekend to get to a spot where I can get a wi-fi signal that works with my DS and now that I have one (albiet a very buggy one that likes to crash) and can't stay long, I can't even swap (I missed that most important of rules, idiot that I am ^^' ). I'll try and get back down to this area tomorrow then, since I have till the 18th. ^^

Last edited:

Scat Away

Screws the Rules
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    Swapped with #030 • Scat Away

Swapped with #011 • Magmaruby and Aquasapphire

To those I'm trading or have traded with, I'm sorry if I don't confirm it right. There's a lot of people who are faster typists than I am. So please be patient

thats alright, confirmations are posted like this:
    confirmed swap with #035 • DarkAngel91

swapped with #013 • TheFuturePokemon

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Can someone please swap with me? I can only be online for five more minutes or so; if that. Kenshin5 and Shokotan Pichu, I already have you guys in my Palpad; so if one of you could add me quickly I'd love you forever. :)
    Kip has to add you to the list first. My wifi is being screwy atm anyways.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    swapped with #007 • Dieter57
    The Great Egg Swap III: Summer of Swappage

confirmed swapped with #023 • HaloSonic

Japaneseegg! welcome back!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back