• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap III: Summer of Swappage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Confirmed. Swapped with: MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire #11

Also swapped with otherworld #20

Confirmed swap with #040 - luciachan

You have to use number #020 instead if #20 next time. Kip VM'd me on that #20 was wrong and #020 was correct....

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    swapped with #1 himself
    I've never swapped with forever now that I think about it...

Confirmed. Swapped with #011 MRAS. (Sorry - missed that one and didn't confirm - my fault :P) And no - funnily enough though this is the second Egg Swap she's helped out on I've never swapped with her either. o_O

The Great Egg Swap III: Summer of Swappage

We are exploring new realms of Egg Swap here, as scores are being pushed up into the stratosphere!

Tip: Look carefully at the forms detailed in the first post.

The format must be exactly the same, even putting the number before the name (that makes things faster for me). Copy & Paste 'em if you're having trouble.

You can of course post whatever else you want in a confirmation post - so long as the essential part is good that's all that matters.

Swap Swap Swaaaaaaap! :mudkip^_^:

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    I wanna try this out, looks very fun.

Username: Esoj

Game: White

FC: 1077 0890 4637

Status
    Not open for further replies.