• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap [NYE THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    but after some Levels, I saw that EVs were really bad^^

Well not everyone (very much including myself) knows all the ins and outs of breeding with all the values and whatnot. :P And that's OK - the swap was at complete random; you might get something good or you might get something pretty standard (like my little Zubat :P ).

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    how cute :3 I got a Rotom

I wish I had the time to participate more though x3 Oh well. Next time :D !

ps grats everyone ~ !

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Congratulations to all the winners! I'm sorry I couldn't trade any but it turns out that my new wireless internet doesn't work with the DS and didn't have time to fix it in time!

Well people can RNG and maybe get lucky with Masuda method.
    Also, I'm pretty sure that with RNG abuse if you trade it it wont be shiny because a lot of it depends on your SSID among other things which would cause what would be a shiny not to be a shiny. I'm not 100% sure but seeing as I've been RNG abusing for shinies for a while now I might just be a good source of information XD.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    OH NOES, I HATCHED A SKARMORY!!!
    IT'S GONNA EAT MEEEEE!! -Flees-

Haha, sorry for the late reply!
    I finally hatched my egg, and a Skarmory was inside. c: Wonder whose it was~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    By the way, about the Ponyta egg I got... who bred that?

Anyway... hmm... who got my Torchic egg? Apparently, no one has posted that it hatched yet. Wow... this is strange, waiting for the egg results...

(Do you think that this won't be locked until the last moments?)

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Do you think that this won't be locked until the last moments?

So far as I know the thread won't be locked until I ask a mod or admin to. But since not everyone has reported in with their hatchings, it's probably going to stay open until the NYE forums go offline. ^^ I'm still updating the list as peeps post the Pokémon they got, so keep posting guys!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    And up until now, we still have 9 users that can trade that haven't posted their egg results yet. Hmm... should we remind them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back