• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap V: Easter Edition [OVER. Thank you all for participating.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    what's with you, pyrax?

I keep getting communication errors, which is odd, since I didn't get any error messages with GreenGoblin.

EDIT: Aaand now I'm unable to connect to wifi.

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Could be Nintendo Wifi servers are screwy atm? Happened in the past on a few occasions. Haven't tried to trade with anyone so I don't know what the issue is.

Last edited:

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I tested it on GTS and I got error code 13274 which means the servers are very busy.

I've had a couple of successful trades with Greengoblin and one with Halosonic. Tried trading with othertwo, megan and Pryax, but they've not been successful.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Hi, I would like to participate

Username: Chr. Draco

Game: Pokemon Black

Friendcode: 1850 4957 5150

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Now we all learn I'm a procrastinator. I'll legit do it though! :3; Anyway welcome Chr. Draco! Hopefully the connection issues are solved soon @ all. :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

GreenGoblin is currently off to a great start with 15! Told y'all I'd update it and I did. :3​

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Since it's only the three of us who seem to be online atm. I'm going to log out of wifi atm because my DSi needs charging.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    To anyone whom I owe a swap with, I'll try connecting tonight. If that fails, I'll try again tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back