• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap V: Easter Edition [OVER. Thank you all for participating.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hey guys imma sleep for the next 7-8 hours, so just a reminder that people can't trade unless they have a participant number and for you guys not to have trade circles. That's about all, have fun and I'll update again in the morning. :)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    :'( I was hoping to trade with at least 1 person...

I can't be on right now 'cause I'm going somewhere & I don't know when I'll be back. I'll post here again saying I'm free to swap I guess...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I'll be taking a break since we're pratically stuck in a triangle, plus the wi-fi is acting up again...
    Darn I don't think any one is close to 15 swaps yet (except for green)... Kip will be disappointed...

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I've told some of my friends about the swap. Don't think they're going to take part in this one since they're not active members, but it's inspired them to make their own one. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back