• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap VII: This Time It's Scrambled

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Swapped with: #021 • Zorogami

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Wow. Hey guys!

This is my one check-in tonight. I'll be here tomorrow morning too.

This has to be one of the most active Egg Swaps we've had in a while. ^^

The Great Egg Swap VII: This Time It's Scrambled

And as we go into the final day, current champion Chr. Draco is trying to hold on to the title and has now taken the lead, also becoming the first to reach 100 Swaps! But tabor62 is close behind and could take back the lead!

Meanwhile the battle for third is perhaps more fierce. Current Iloveeevee has it with 55, but others are really not that far behind.

Who will win?

Swap and find out...

And there is still time to join! Register for the last day of Egg Swap this summer!

Remember, all swap points still count so keep going. And for new people, a host will add you as soon as they become available!

GOOD LUCK

:mudkip^_^:

REMEMBER TO READ THE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PLAY. ONLY BREED AND TRADE ONE EGG - DO NOT SUBSTITUTE ONE EGG YOU RECEIVE FOR ANOTHER. ALWAYS TRADE THE SAME EGG.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Swapped with: #028 • SnowpointQuincy

Back