• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The great, fantastic, Runasutaru fan club!

Years
  • Runasutaru said:
    Hehehehehheheh, I´m fine, thanks! Tomorrow I don´t have school, it´s an holiday. >D
    1st of May, Worker´s Day! It even rhymes, LOLXD!
    *Licks all the foxies´ faces*
    To a more detailed explanation of how I am today...
    I am awake, didn´t sleep that much, maybe some 7 hours. o.=.o
    I already made the Badges for the winners of Member of the Week/Month/Year, and shall display them to the public in my next post.
    Hmm...OH YES, I´VE ALSO GOT THIS TREMENDOUS FEELING THAT I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING IN HERE, AND FAST. O>O
    *Glomps all*
    Ah, there it was. XDDDDDDDDDDD!
    Well, good luck to you all, let´s chat a bit, I´m getting tired of quizzes and running out of ideas. X_x;
    yep day off tommorow here aswell :p

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • "I love the way you did your sig Ru-Ru! XDDD"

Aw, gee, thanks! *Licks face* I think I´m gonna link Blaze´s fanclub in my sig too. XD!
    He needs the company. o.=.o

And woo hoo Blaze, we´re gonna rock our homes tomorrow! GO HOLIDAY! >D
    *Does the ninja dance and throws shurikens at all spies*
    SECRET NAZI SHURIKENS, DAWG! O>O
    *Goes into Brookes mode*
    u no guys, we should gu eat sum pie, du u not tink? o.o
    *Blinks eyes*

So, what is everyone doing at the moment? I´m eating, heheheheheheh. ^_^
    I never knew people sold jelly in the same kinds of recipients as yogurts! O.O;;;
    *Holds packed jelly up*
    Amazing, no? Well, as to be expected, doesn´t taste as good as home-made jelly. XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Nazi's are evil I do no dance with them.

*does good shurkien dance*
    my bro's on a sleep over so my mum's going to bed earleh! and I'll try and sneak on late :O

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • LOL, sorry I replied so late, I forgot about checking these posts, was involved in massive MSN chats. ^^;
    *Is clubbed for lack of responsability*
    Heheheheheheheh...Tastes like chicken! *Faints*
    *Huggles all and licks everyone´s faces*
    Most of you have gone to sleep already, I bet, since you are in the same time zone as me, but still, I shall give out a big rant about life and moral values.

Now, who here hasn´t seen social discrimination? It´s like saying you AREN´T living, because even if one doesn´t come out of home, there´s still a society, even though a tight one. Many humans feel in such a way superior to others than they enforce what they believe in on others as if it was fact. And who hasn´t seen the way the poor are treated, in contrast with the celebrities and the rich? Even if someone was once poor or unknown, when one reaches the status of rich, without the person´s will, they start gaining that possesiveness that is hidden in every human since the early beginning of this world. Still slightly related to the topic, why are there bullies, and why do they bully the people they do? As we all know, they don´t bully every single kid they see, they go for the ones who are different, the ones who can make a difference in this world. In a way, this is also enforcing on others what is widely believed in as the real truth.
    On another topic in the same area, why in the world are gays and lesbians so looked down upon in the general public? I mean, what is so wrong with them that they are discriminated for being one? All of us are different, and our differences vary. Now, tell me, how can a thing such as sexual preference be so looked down upon, yet a selfish attitute is dismissed as usual and not important? It´s just wrong and I think someone should do something about it. I don´t know what I could do, if I CAN do anything, but if anything EVER comes up, I´m gonna stand up, walk out of my home, and enter the revolution that may change the world as we know it! But let us not change everything at once, for slow change is one of the basics of life and of everything else.

Yup, I SAID I was gonna rant, and I did. XD
    Thank you for reading, and if you have anything to ask about this, or want to add something in or counter one of my points, just post away, because I am NOT gonna make any more quizzes right now, it is past midnight here. ^_^;

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • Hmm right now as in right now when it was 3:00 AM in your time? Having an ice night of sleep, thank you for asking. XD!
    *Is shot*
    ...OK, OK, I´ll spare you guys from the logical randomness. XD
    At the moment...Well, I guess I´m feeling normal, and maybe a bit tired, I was at the computer for WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY long yesterday. X_x;;;

BTW, people, this shall probably be the LAST QUIZ OF THIS WEEK´S CONTEST!
    The next contest shall start on the beginning of Tuesday, if I can post. If not, it´ll start on Wednesday!
    Last quiz of this contest!

What do you think of Ru? As a friend, as a PCer, anything you can think of.
    Best answer wins! (Flattering shall NOT be counted into the "best" aspect, it shall be counted into the "suck-up" aspect. XD!)

The person who wins gets 50 points! This quiz shall stay up till I get on tomorrow, and the best answer wins the 50 points! ^_^
    The person can choose to get the points to get into the lead for this week, or start with 50 points on the upcoming week! XP

And so you can get motivated to post a good answer...Here´s the prize for anyone who wins this contest!
    Member of the Week Contest 1st Time Winner Badge, Bronze Badge, with the tablet that says what the badge means!

Not exactly flashy, but blame that on me only having MSPaint. Also blame it on lazyness. XDDD
    Well, good luck people!

Years
  • O.o;
    Okay

Friend: Well She's random (duh),Awesome, Understanding and funny
    As an artist: Awesome okekai person a pretty good spriter (not as g*Shot*) and an artist O.o
    PCer: A dedicated shiny hunter, A Shiny tentacruel Lover*shot*, Good at looking after things (fanclubs etc)
    I bet most people will just take what I say and add their own stuff

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
  • letsa see now O>O

As a friend: A great person to talk to. She be both random and smart at the same time which be OMGLOLBQQ-ish and she is a really good artist and she can pwrn u with her awesomeness of awesomness O>O

As a PCer: Sort of the same really XD She can pwrn anyone at shiney hunting even though it be about luckness and stuff. Last time me checked she be kind to n00bs too :P

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • I´m baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!
    *Everyone looks up for shiny things, like badges*

I´m sorry to say that...Ummmm...Errrrrrrr...
    No, I DIDN´T lose the badges, it´s...
    The results...Ummm...

I CAN´T DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!111!!!!!11!!!!111!!111!!111111!!!11oneoneelevenonetwotwotwelvetwo
    *Coughcough*

So...Yeah.
    *Gives badge code to both Brookes and Blaze*
    Since you both win, might as well start the season with a 25 points beginning, no? And Blaze, since no one else participated, the 20 points from the spriting contest go down into the Barracks of Void. X_x;
    Say bye bye to the points!
    *Dumps them into the Barracks*

Oh well...A NEW CONTEST STARTS! Today, we shall start with a new, cool quiz!
    *Silence*
    I´ll say it later. Till then, enjoy unexpected shared trophy. XD!

Code:
    [center][url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65876&page=8][img]https://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e171/Runasutaru/Pokemon%20stuff/Others/MemberoftheWeek-BronzeBadge.png[/img]
    [img]https://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e171/Runasutaru/Pokemon%20stuff/Others/MemberoftheWeekTitle.png[/img][/url][/center]
    Code:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65876&page=8][img]https://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e171/Runasutaru/Pokemon%20stuff/Others/MemberoftheWeek-BronzeBadge.png[/ img]
    [img]https://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e171/Runasutaru/Pokemon%20stuff/Others/MemberoftheWeekTitle.png[/ img][/ url][/ center]
    Remove spaces for it to work! ^_^

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!11!!11111!!!11!!!1111!!111!!!!!!11!!11oneoneelevenone
    *Coughcough*
    Um, yeah...Welcome to the club, Sylph! *Glomps*
    So, whatcha doing? I´m hungry, and I think I should go get dinner ready, LOLz. XD
    Yes, I KNOW it is pretty much 17:00, but what the hell. XDDDDD
    *Points at previous pages*
    So, ya gonna participate in the Member contests?
    If you are the winner of any of them, you get a cool little badge! Check my last post for one. XP

Well, have fun here! *Licks face* XD

New quiz, for 30 points!

What is Ru´s favourite virtual pet system?
    Is it:
    a)Chao (From Sonic Adventure)
    b)Neopets
    c)Tamagotchi (XDDDDDDDDD!!!)
    d)Both a) and b)

?
    Have fun everyone! *Licks all the foxies´ faces*

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • Liek yey, you win!!!!111!!111!11

*Sylph wins 30 Exp Points-I mean, 30 NORMAL, FANCLUB POINTS!!!!!*

How do ya feel? XD!!!
    *Huggles*
    Beginner´s luck, hehehehehehehehheheh...
    Just kidding! *Is shot*
    NooOOoOoOOoOoOooOOoOOooOOoOOOOooOOoOoOOOoOoooOOooOOO!
    *Faints*
    *Sylph got 10000000000 Exp points!*
    *Sylph got to Lvl 9382903838908350!!!*
    *Hp + 53643643
    Atk + 57389384309
    Def + 587889047840
    Sp.Atk + 4838324024
    Sp.Def + 57834903843832
    Spd + 4890328483242*
    I´ll put up another quiz later, yey. XD!

*Goes edit first post*

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • O.O
    That post made me quite confuzzled XD

Me? Me feels... annoyed. Have to study for a test coming up after tomorrow <.<
    Really don't wanna, but... >.<

"What? Sylph is evolving!"
    *Dun-dun music starts to play*

*Dun-dun music stops*
    "Congratulations! Your Sylph evolved into... Sylph?"
    XD

Years
  • *COUGH*
    remember that rule me and brooks made
    was there anybody other then you and slyph in the club ru?

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • Well, no, but think of it this way...
    My quizzes are like this: First one who posts it right, gets the points. O.o
    So, the rule only applies if I make the quizzes in LAAAAAAAATE times where there is ABSOLUTELY no chance of someone stopping by. I hope you understand what I mean. -.-
    But if you want me to only post the answer after two posts with at least one of them being right, OK then, but I still think posting the answer when someone gets it right makes sense too.

Yey, my Sylph evolved into Sylph!!
    *Dances*
    Sylph, use Sylph on Sylph!
    *Sylph effective!*
    *Sylph fainted!*
    *Sylph gets 8390 Sylph points!*
    *Sylph Sylphed up!*
    *Sylph + 389358405
    Sylph + 4734893278
    Sylph + 48338403490
    Sylph + 4808343084
    Sylph + 4783490384
    Sylph + 48390834840*
    XDDDDDDD!!!
    So, how´s everyone doing? ^^
    Here goes a quiz! For safety of everyone, I´ll wait till at least two people post. If both get it right, first poster wins. o.=.o

For 34 points...

Zeeky boogy doo!
    a)*BOOM!*
    b)*FLASH!*
    c)*KABOOIE!*
    d)*SQUISH!*

?
    Have fun! XDD
    Yes, random quizzes will be done once in a while, just so you can give out a completely random answer, because that majorly PWNs. XD

Back