• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The great, fantastic, Runasutaru fan club!

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
  • LOL!
    *BOOM HEADSHOT!*
    ...Actually, you both got it wrong. XD!!!
    *Is shot, hung, stabbed countless times, then hugged*
    What in the world, people? You guys manage to be more random than I! O.O;;;
    *Hides*
    The correct answer was...
    *KABOOIE!*
    ...Since you both got it wrong, I shall stash these points into the Barracks of Void! n_n
    *Many sharp sticks are pointed in my direction*
    ...*Gulp*
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    *Runs to first post*
    Oh wait, before that...Since I have no time to make a decent quiz now, AWAY WITH ANOTHER RANDOM QUIZ! XD

For 50 points! XD
    Old Godzilla was _____________
    a)munching around
    b)stepping around
    c)dancing around
    d)hopping around

?
    Good luck, people! XD!
    *Is shot for weird question*

Years
  • then suddenly batman burst from the shade and hit godzilla with a batgrenade godzilla got pissed and began to attack but didn't expect to be blocked by shaq, who proceded to open up a can of shaq-fu when aaron carter came out of the blue and started beating up shaquielle o'neil but they both got flatten by the batmobile, but before he could make it back to the batcave, abrahm lincoln popped out of his grave and pulled an ak-47 out from under his hat and blew batman away with a rat-a-tat-tat, but he ran out of bullets and he ran away then optimus prime came to save the day

This is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny, good guys bad guys and explosions as far as the eye can see, and only one will survive I wonder who it will be this is th ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny (do do do do do do do do do do do do)

Yeah all from memory that, I know the whole thing jsut can't be bothered to type it all
    and its not kablooie, it is a nuclear explosion
    also you spelt Zeeky Boogy Doog wrong ¬¬

Back