• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^.^The Great Grey Solitude FanClubbie^.^

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Lady Akita said:
    Where am I going? To Canada? o.O;
    My computer's going to hell pretty soon, at the fact that it's so..*word censored* slow..
    Actually, it's great. My country's awesome. My life is in ruins.

Canada.

Remember this. A wise old mad once told me this...
    Life sucks so get use to it. Remember this you stupid kid, if you think life is bad now. It only get worst from here.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Yeah, I know. I am stupid.
    What's wrong with Canada, anyways? It's more peaceful than the US, in a sense.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Popularity is all in your head. If you think that you are popular then you are. I think I am popular among my friends thus I am popular to me.

I wouldn't be saying that if I were you. You are the one that have a fan club.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    My favorite color is crimson and brown
    Favorite food..I eat almost anything that's not expired.
    And Day of the Week. Fridays. I get to see my boyfriend then.
    So now..

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Puppies? I make it very clear I hate them. They're immature, annoying, and just plain time-wasting. I got yelled countless times because of my stupid dog.
    I'm wearing a regular sweater. Everyday clothing.
    Naw, I can't be Ms. Canada. I'm not that pretty. Now only won't I win a beauty pagent, I probably won't win the most ugliest either. I just never get noticed.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Now you kidding yourself. Ugiest. I don't think you win that one. Prettest? I have to see myself. Still. I was kidding about Ms. Canada. I think I just call you that anyways. Still a girl is a girl and there is no such thing as an ugly one except you think that. It all in your head. If you think you ugly then you are. Just like the popular thing. It all in your head.

Back