• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^.^The Great Grey Solitude FanClubbie^.^

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Puppies are cute but I know what you mean. I had one but now it grown up. Still they are fun to have.

I bet you are pretty. You just being modest. Stop being modest for once and brag. I mean every girl is pretty. I can see a very pretty girl in you. There is tons of pretty things in you that you don't even know about.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    MY avy..um..
    The beginning, the fast part is like confusion. There's words, but they move too fast for me to see them. And them come sthe obvious, coz nothing matters anymore part is kinda like the result of having such a lousy confusing life
    What makes me different is..I hate me. I hate who I am. And I surely don't think anyone else even cares if I say that or not.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Join the club. You and everybody else hates themselves and there nothing you can do about it. Unlike other people you hate. YOu are stuck with yourself for the rest of your life. Just do good things to make yourself feel better about yourself. Give blood or plant some flowers for some old lady. Doing that then you know you did something good for somebody thus feeling somewhat better.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    SO, where's the questions? I'm probably just gonna stay here until my birthday coz I want someone to give me a birthday thread. *LOL* And then I'll leave. My computer probably hates this site. The interent keeps failing when I come on here. ><;

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    NO!! DON"T LEAVE!! I DON"T WANT YOU TO LEAVE!!

If I make you a b-day tread will you stay? Wait. I can't do that. That make me a horrible person. Don't answer that question.

How about this one? What is your fave super hero?

and

When is your b-day?

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Ehh..no. I'm going to church to meet my crush, that's all.
    hehe..thanks to yhu two for keeping my club alive..

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    That is so sweet. I wish I had a cool boyfriend like yours. I feel so jealous.

Yay!!! St. Patie Day!!! I going to wear all green!!! Green shoes, green pants, and green shirt!! It all green!!!!

I can't let this place die. It my first clubbie I founded and you one of my best friends here!!!

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Ehh... I wanna make yhu a fanclub. ^^
    Stupid meh *slaps computer* All he does is stare at the computer screen he barely pays attention to me ><; Yhu call that a good boyfriend? XD

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Sounds like a good one to me. Ha ha. Dang. Maybe you should rethink about your boyfriend then. Still. Some boyfriend Ms Canada but whatever not like I can say much about it.

Back