• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^.^The Great Grey Solitude FanClubbie^.^

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Long story, just like everything else that happened to me in this past year, and is still happening to me today, but will all come to an end when I enter high school in September. ^o Somehow I'm glad that we don't have middle schools here in Canada.

Two more posts until I'm exactly 1,000 ahead of yhu! heh. It's too bad they disabled postcount in ths sub-forum.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Ha. So I guessing Krispen is Miss Canada? Wow. I guess you you were a busy little girl under that username. YOu almost have the same amount of post as I do. Admin? That is something for a little girl but hey. Can't say much for me because I just a regular member. ha ha.

Old. Well age is just a number. It only depends on ones mind. (Wise word of wisdom for the moment.)

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Yea lol; mm .. I'm thinking of unpair-ing and becoming pairs with my new PC best friend. Umm .. not James; . Let's just say .. we were born on the exact same day, have exact same or at least similar life issues .. and not the same gender. o.O;;

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Naw, I still waiting for his PM; don't know if he wants to or not.

But .. I'll be at the bottom of the pair list—again. ><;

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    OH!!!!! I feel so bad for not being here at all!!! I should have came on when I had the chance!!! Still I been so busy!!! Umm...Thanks to Charizard_maa and mew42003 for keeping the club posting. I promise to put you on the member list mew42003 as soon as I get done posting. I am so sorry I wasn't able to get on at all.

Like where to start.

I so like your new name Akita!! Still I have no idea which name I like better. I so like Lady Akita but this new one is so cute!!! I just want to give you a hug! *hug* Your new name is so cute but I like your Lady Akita too. I have no idea which one to like. It did took me a while to find the club but still I so like them both.

So who the lucky guy that you asking yo be your pair? Can you please tell me? I want to know. Please!!!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Naw; Lady is more regal, since only royalty would use the title.

Three days, and only .. 4 new posts. ;_;

I went on a school camping trip. Need to unpack my stuff .. but I left it all 'till later to check up on my favorite forums.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Don't you force me to come here. ha ha.

Yeah Lady Canada. It ok. It just ok. It not like there is nothing else to do here. ha ha.

I found thid post by you.
    I dunno. I must be the most selfish person here, ehh. <>

I'd wish for my own death.

I responed after you with this.
    Beside wishing to rid the world of thoughts like that.

If possible I wish for infinate wishes so I can wish for happiness for all so people won't be wishing those kind of thoughts and so I can make my own selffish wishes.

If I had one wish I be debeteing between the happiness for all or having the money I need to pay for my college education.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well .. I'm not as mature as yhu think, as ^ has pointed out.

*is now mad at myself for posting that ehh*

But I had to tell the truth, right? I just wanted more post-counts. >>

Back